AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Emptiness...

Emptiness...

bringme2life Created Apr 25, 2024 21:55
51 Comments

Sometimes I feel like I'm dying inside, but then I pick myself up because the people behind me can't stand seeing me like this. Even though I'm always told to do the right thing, I don't even feel like I'm allowed to express what I really feel. Sometimes, these feelings get so big inside me that I can't even explain it anymore. I keep it, it's like they complete my identity, millions of feelings that I can't explain yet...

This topic has 70 comments

Flyxglitter

Apr 25, 2024 21:58

Reaching out even on here is a Start.

bringme2life

Apr 25, 2024 22:00

i know and i want it but i still cant i dont even know why im not even shy person but silence is killing me...

Flyxglitter

Apr 25, 2024 22:01

Have you tried going to the forest and screaming? Sometimes it's a good way to get out emotions

bringme2life

Apr 25, 2024 22:03

i tried not in forest but yeah

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2024 22:37

Du bist schön, u be fine

bringme2life

Apr 25, 2024 22:58

i dont think so...

Grumman

Apr 25, 2024 23:05

Therapists see problems like yours all the time and are trained to help people like you get through them. If you haven’t tried talking to a professional in this past, maybe it’s worth a try now.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2024 23:08

^^ therapy isn't so bad an idea either. But you are pretty. Imo

Natsukie

Apr 25, 2024 23:08

listening to music that you like helps to calm your discomfort cx

bringme2life

Apr 25, 2024 23:28

I tried therapy x

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 00:06

You're too young to be depressed. Attractive young woman like you should have tons of friends, and your pick of a partner. Go to a show..

KillingNarcs

Apr 26, 2024 00:20

^ Being attractive comes with many issues & risks in the world of dating. Being intelligent AND attractive is key.

It's just as hard for an ugly person as it is for an attractive person to find a quality partner.

Emphasis on quality.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 26, 2024 01:29

You can be depressed and young and/or beautiful.... It's a brain chemistry issue...

emperorroberto

Apr 26, 2024 03:21

Dancing can help you express yourself.Singing can too,idk?

Psychopatrish

Apr 26, 2024 03:40

I read this as "Empenadas" @ first.

On the bright side, I bet eating some would help fill the emptiness. Chicken's my favorite. 💜🖤

Flyxglitter

Apr 26, 2024 08:25

Why do men especially say things like " you're to attractive to be depressed"? That's super creepy...

This girl is reaching out cus she's hurting. Not because she needs friends or a date sorry if I'm being rude...

Flyxglitter

Apr 26, 2024 08:25

Food helps with every mood! 😄

KillingNarcs

Apr 26, 2024 09:45

^^ I think it has a lot to do with the way a lot of guys tend to think.

In the mind of a dude it's like: Being attractive = lots of opportunities sëx, daily.

bringme2life

Apr 26, 2024 09:45

Thank you everyone for the advice, but this is not something that can be solved with simple things, it is a feeling that I feel at every moment of my life and I have no choice but to accept it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 10:12

OK so my advice.. don't worry about it. All s**ts on my comments and suggests food.

Yeah just get fat like everyone them you'll be happy

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 10:12

👍

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 10:32

some lonely - low to mid guy please make a post about how lonley u are and see what responses u get in comparisson. infact, go look at some old lonely guy posts see how f**king accomodating this 'community is'. Youre all literally like the media, derranged little fkn popularity contest freaks.
honestly everyone can go f**k themselves. f**k u and u and all of you. hypocritical f**kers the lot of you. and no i dont care if the OP is sad today, do u know how many f**king peopel suicide evry day cuz thhe lack of compassion in this world in general! well why the f**k would i go out my way anymore to just complement someonne to try make them feel better just to be attacked for it.

fuKKKKkkk allll l ooooofffff youuuuuuu to death.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 10:35

system failure shutdown. kill all human droids. -.- o.O

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 11:00

Flyx I was being respectful. There's nothing creepy about being respectful. Sorry if I offended you or any other "sensitive" types on here.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 26, 2024 14:44

Beepboop don't be an incel today

WalterLuigi

Apr 26, 2024 15:39

Who deleted?

Also, I'd focus on being mindful of the feelings. Sit with them, identify them, then focus on ways to address them. Definitely gonna parrot that therapists see and deal with these things all the time. I once felt very similar to you, I feel some type of way still but I've processed through a lot of it. Find a therapist that knows mindfulness and potentially dbt skills and go a few times a month. A good therapist will challenge you and your way of thinking, not just validate you endlessly. However, they will also validate you. But validation without pushing you to change isn't very helpful.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 26, 2024 16:33

The ibuprofen dude deleted

Grumman

Apr 26, 2024 17:23

Shame, seemed like a pretty decent and genuine guy.

KillingNarcs

Apr 26, 2024 18:24

He got swept up in the apparent 'male loneliness epidemic.'

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 19:07

cmon bro u know theres nothing apparent about it killing

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2024 19:08

male suicide through the roof: society response: "boohoo"
then dont cry when more shooters come out

thats all i gott asay

Grumman

Apr 26, 2024 19:14

Incel shït.

WalterLuigi

Apr 26, 2024 19:22

Men feeling depressed, lonely, etc is not a justification for murder, abuse, or any other highly ineffective and/or toxic behaviors. What it does mean is more people need to go to therapy and work on their s**t and learn healthier outlets for their emotions as well as focus on how to change their behavior and lifestyles in ways that align more with their goals while challenging negative and self defeating thoughts.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 26, 2024 21:55

Men are also less likely (look up the stats on this) to seek professional medical help for mental illness. So yes, boohoo cry me a river on the suicide thjng. Many women have also felt suicidal but then we go get help instead. I've been suicidal and yet I am still here because I am not a pussy.

I swear men act like women don't f**king deal with depression or dating rejection or anything. Y'all don't have a monopoly on your life sucking. It may come as a shock but women also deal with rejection,mental illness, body issues, loneliness, etc.

Grumman

Apr 26, 2024 22:52

I don’t think anyone who has looked at more than a handful of profiles here is shocked to hear that. In fact, one could be led to believe it’s practically the norm in society now based off what one sees here. Makes me damn glad I figured it out.

emperorroberto

Apr 27, 2024 00:05

If you were talking to me leave me the f u c k alone.I get many men reach out and get cursed at but I don't think it's right.I mean she's not saying she can't find anyone.

emperorroberto

Apr 27, 2024 00:05

Yeah,food's not a good idea.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:10

i might be an incel but i still get pussy, so call me what u want idc.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:13

i just wanna note, i was hinted at being an incel before i even said anything mean. i was accused of creep just for giving complement... and we wonder why mass shooters happen, youre all idiots i swear. i didnt condone said shootings, i just said DONT CRY TO ME when it happens MORE. Because youll reach out to a pretty girl in need, but how many guys get left in the cold while she gets her crushed ego repaired 100% from well meaning strangers online. BUt yeah prob an incel, prob a virgin even! does any1 wanna believe this s**t?

go ahead. call me a virgin- i dare ya. i can guarantee i fked more than 90% of guys in this post. so i suggest u do this one thing. shut . the . fk . up

tghanks
beeboop
-error-

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:15

i suggest looking up what incel means FYI

Grumman

Apr 27, 2024 09:16

Idiot.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:47

Ouch.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:49

I swear men act like women don't f**king deal with depression or dating rejection or anything. Y'all don't have a monopoly on your life sucking. It may come as a shock but women also deal with rejection,mental illness, body issues, loneliness, etc.

OK bitch u know what u f**ked me off for the last time now.
u want some fuycking truth beepboop bitch.

THE POINT IS THE WOMEN ALWAYS GET CONSOLED by 100+ PEOPLE AND WHY MOSTLY THE SHOOTERS ARE MALE BECAUSE THEY JUST GET CALLED INCELS!!!

YOU LITERALLY PERPETUATE THE HATE U STUPID c**t.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:50

if u wanna see the reason for all the bad s**t going on in the world i suggest u all do this one thing
go look in a f**king mirror.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:54

i humored this attention seeking post for this reason... its the exact same blueprint every time. a lonely girl 1000 replies, a lonely guy, basically non. what can we ascertain from this well you simple minded f**kS. GIRLS ARE TREATED BETTER BY SOCIETY

I KNOW f**kING SHOCKER RIGHT.
1 female mass shooter so far, among the plethora of shunned men. and the cycle continues.

doesnt take a f**king robot or genious to figure this s**t out.

but apparently for you lot. u want the world to burn.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:55

My msg to incels: do it. just do it. like nikey.

just f**king do it. they never gonna change.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 27, 2024 09:57

im way worse than an incel, mysogynist, racist, misandrist or whatever other word youd like to slander me with. Its WAYYY worse than that.
i agree with the computers which'll take over eventually. Humans dont deserve to exist. Period.
we fked up.

STart the experminemt again. release the nukes. have the comet smash into earth. yknow how much id give a s**t?

and im this mad and i actually get attention from girls....

IMAGINE what the ones who dont feel like.......

BEEpFKNbOoop

emperorroberto

Apr 27, 2024 11:45

What the he-- was all that bullsh-t about?

KillingNarcs

Apr 27, 2024 15:04

I'm not reading all tha... Oh, he rage-deleted.

Hey, y'all ever notice how guys
who say stuff like: "I get pussy daily."
are like, the angriest people ever?

It's kinda like those people who bear the
incessant need to remind everybody
that they're oh so devoted to god.

Funny.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 27, 2024 16:40

Anyone else find it funny that the OP didn't mention being lonely in her post? And then two dudes assumed she's depressed for that reason and dismiss the validity of her having depression by saying she's pretty? And then rage quit when people call them out on it? Hmmm

People take depression posts seriously, people don't take "why won't anyone date me?" Posts less seriously

WalterLuigi

Apr 27, 2024 16:48

Jesus someone clearly needs therapy. Hopefully he deleted to go call a professional to work on those beliefs of his.

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 27, 2024 18:16

Who's deleted?

Ranger Pariah

Apr 28, 2024 02:42

Huh, I took nearly a week away from this place. Imply to restore this....perhaps it's time to have a sabbatical again....

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 28, 2024 06:38

I've been gone and looks like quite a few have took a sabbatical

Nithtom

Apr 28, 2024 18:10

I have a disability, get upset alot. I used to have a mindset like the guy who deleted hid account. What got me out of that place, was transcendental meditation. it really changed my whole outlook on life. its super easy with free resources to learn online.

Crowcifiction

Apr 28, 2024 20:44

Caw, it's like a soap opera in here.

bringme2life

Apr 28, 2024 22:25

We all need therapy lol

Thrones

Apr 28, 2024 22:48

😂😂😂

Thrones

Apr 28, 2024 22:48

Enjoyable sunday evening reading in bed

bringme2life

Apr 29, 2024 02:43

same tho

WalterLuigi

Apr 29, 2024 14:51

@Bringme2life: Not wrong, everyone could benefit.

@Siren: Beepboop self deleted

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 30, 2024 10:10

I feel Jay has gone too ?? Unless I'm blocked then never mind lol

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 30, 2024 14:46

No Jay has been absent, it's not just you

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

May 1, 2024 23:05

Oh, everyone is leaving

Ranger Pariah

May 2, 2024 03:39

Yes. We all are leaving to get milk and cigarettes but to never return.

WalterLuigi

May 2, 2024 15:13

Ahhh just like the veritable forum father

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 2, 2024 20:16

To be fair everyone on here goes through phases of being absentee forum parents

HeartbreakBeat

May 3, 2024 02:56

One has to keep their mind in check as best they can, if not, it can get pretty scary.

WalterLuigi

May 3, 2024 15:14

@Neon: Very true. I was mostly talking about the admin though that really is an absentee parent lol

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

May 3, 2024 23:50

They come Back wayyyy sooner though..

Where's all my fake Internet friends 😭😭😤

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.