AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Favorite things about your country

Favorite things about your country

Flyxglitter Created Apr 29, 2024 21:34
23 Comments

A few recent posts mad me think of this question. But I think my favorite top thing about mine. The USA is freedom. I know there are things I don't agree with. But I'm glad I live ina country where even if people are divided on politics we generally can agree freedom is important and both sides fight for it strong. 💪

This topic has 23 comments

WalterLuigi

Apr 29, 2024 22:07

The food, music, and melting pot like culture.

The food and music especially are what I love most about the South. The politics and culture a bit less so

Thrones

Apr 29, 2024 22:48

Haggis

Flyxglitter

Apr 30, 2024 00:35

What are Haggies?

Scuffed in Stourbridge

Apr 30, 2024 00:41

It's me land.
All me bones are buried therein.
All my songs and all my ghosts.
All my love and all my belonging.

Ranger Pariah

Apr 30, 2024 00:42

Haggis is meat, sometimes spiced, cooked in a sheep stomach. Surprisingly good.

Grumman

Apr 30, 2024 01:06

Having read a lot this semester about the Soviet Union, I’d have to say I value the freedoms we have here too. So many people on both sides complain today about their rights or their freedoms being violated, but they have no fücking idea how bad it has been and currently is in other parts of the world.

Thrones

Apr 30, 2024 09:53

Kinda reminded me of this clip some of the posts here.

https://youtu.be/1oyKVAjISmI?si=B1A0cN0vI8atzaj0

Still 100% i'm grateful to live in a mostly free country compared to allot of them.

Flyxglitter

Apr 30, 2024 17:37

Lol that clip cracked me up .

hugs4you

May 5, 2024 20:58

I love my freedom the most

Theeoldways37

May 6, 2024 10:22

Free Healthcare.

HeartbreakBeat

May 8, 2024 22:42

The Boss...and John Mellencamp.

K

May 9, 2024 17:06

My favourite thing is that it's not America.

Flyxglitter

May 10, 2024 01:12

Are you sending some red coat tears? Lol thanks 👍

Mr Beelzeebubbles

May 12, 2024 19:46

I love the freedom of living in the UK. Nobody cares about your religion, racism is less of a thing, you can cross the road wherever you want, you don't have to be scared of armed, poorly trained police, oh and everywhere you travel, people speak your language! The freedom from worry that single payer healthcare brings is great, too. There's literally nowhere I wouldn't feel safe to walk around (and I've lived and worked in some pretty rough areas) which is very freeing. I can say whatever I want, and of course everyone can say what they want back to me. I can consensually shag whoever I desire. In fact, I haven't felt this free since I lived in Australia. Or visited Holland. Or Ireland. Or New Zealand. Or Spain. Or I guess if I visited any one of the 90+ fully functional democracies on the planet.

lokiinlove

May 13, 2024 00:01

I love the mountains, the sea, fish and chip summers, the big skies, the sunsets, the architecture, the history, the megaliths

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

May 15, 2024 05:46

Hmmm good question, its a very sedate place, turns out americans love me. I get them at work sometimes and they've been the nicest people i've ever met. But that is the sedate of it, we're a chill bunch of c**ts who love saying c**t. Uh, if its not sydney then i must say we've got some epic nature going on?
Also we're a bit spread out compared to some of you other c**try bumpkins. I maybe be far to much coffee in.

amandanuanes

May 15, 2024 09:58

america is trying to take away freedoms one right at a time. at freedom do you actually have that’s not being threatened to be taken away besides the right to bare arms?

amandanuanes

May 15, 2024 09:58

what not at**^^^

Mikey

May 15, 2024 14:30

I love the non GM food in the UK.

I'm strictly vegetarian so don't eat things that had mothers or faces even if it's labelled a carrot.

Psychopatrish

May 15, 2024 14:33

I'd make a joke about vegan food but it would be tasteless...

WalterLuigi

May 15, 2024 15:20

Buh dum tssssss

Gothicvamp777

May 15, 2024 15:32

Guns, freedom, money, women, alcohol, muscle cars

Grumman

May 16, 2024 00:58

None of which you can afford, apparently.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.