AltScene
EliteSingles.com

Feminism...

Feminism...

Theeoldways37 Created Apr 26, 2024 18:38
16 Comments

I don't believe in it, I used to but then I started working with a load and it made me want to be a stay at home wife, baking cookies and running him a bath when he gets in from work, I wouldn't because I like having my own money and doing what I like without answering to anybody. Feminism may have started out great and helpful but it is certainly not now. There is a reason men are on top, it's because women are bitches to eachother, and instead of working together they bully and clique up, to keep eachother down. I am a woman and I don't hate men, I hate how women are to eachother. Today I was bullied at work, well they tried to bully me but I don't give a s**t because I have no feelings they can hurt, but the fact that they tried just confirmed what I always thought.

This topic has 16 comments

WalterLuigi

Apr 26, 2024 19:26

I actually witnessed some of this the other day. A bunch of women were bullying men for having interests and a woman responded with "Why is it okay to bully men for having individual interests but not women?"

Then women en masse responded "Have you been picked yet sis?" And a bunch of reductionist s**t of the like, shaming her for calling out the toxic behavior.

Long and short, women are INCREDIBLY toxic to one another, particularly feminist women when another woman doesn't agree with them. Either that, or they talk down to the woman and treat her like an ignorant child in order to reconcile the fact not all women feel the same as them like they wish to paint it.

Theeoldways37

Apr 26, 2024 19:31

🙌🙌🙌🙌

Grumman

Apr 26, 2024 22:57

I have always considered myself a feminist in the sense that I’m all for equality of rights and opportunities for both s*xes. It is, however, important to acknowledge that men and women are different, generally speaking, and excel at different things. Not everything is equal simply due to biological differences.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 26, 2024 23:26

Same. Classical feminism (equalism) vs neo-feminism (insanity)

Many neo-feminists have become what they hate in men. Cold and transactional. It's somehow now okay for them to see men as a "means to an end". So, you've now got this mess of sociopathy being pushed from two fronts, and it's tearing up the fabric of human society.

K

Apr 27, 2024 20:50

All for postive feminine energy, but shouldn't come at the expense of anyone else imo.

K

Apr 27, 2024 20:50

*positive

Dazzle skog

Apr 27, 2024 22:56

Like any ideology it can go too far and become blind alleagance to the group and always one up each other and stand out and be an even better feminist than the rest, so it becomes more and more extreme, we need balance...

Flyxglitter

Apr 28, 2024 17:11

I once seen a meme about feminist saying " first they wanted to be equal to men to them wanting to dominate men. Now they are claiming to be men". Hahaha 🤣🤣

NocturneoftheDamned

Apr 28, 2024 20:55

Agreed on classical feminism vs Neo-feminism. The problem here is related to the radical ones…I have to say I really cringe now when I read things like this from OP. It’s actually quite sad to want to gender-bash yourself and others like you. You can be a feminist and like baking at home. It has absolutely nothing to do with gender whatsoever. But choosing to take a submissive role to a man (outside of obvious kink) is going backwards…It’s really not worth it going to the other end of that extreme. The problem isn’t women, the problem isn’t men – it’s humanity being unbalanced and completely disorganized as a species. We are apes running around with technology. We don’t know what the f**k we’re doing yet, if we ever will. If you just take a step back for a moment to realize the sheer chaos that is our existence over our short time on this planet (and what we have done to it), It becomes clear that weaponizing one gender against the other isn’t healthy whatsoever, and his entirely missing the point.

NocturneoftheDamned

Apr 28, 2024 20:56

Is* not “his” missing the point - autocorrect

Flyxglitter

Apr 29, 2024 21:22

I don't believe in the 3rd wave feminism. Especially in the USA. But I consider myself a feminist. And I like to encourage women. There are 3rd world countries who still need us.

Flyxglitter

Apr 29, 2024 21:28

I accidentally cut myself off on the last comment. Lol But growing up I'd wear baggy clothes and keep my hair short. Because if I didn't my mom's bf and friends would hit on me and try things. I was 12 when my mom's bf tried to put his hand in the shower knowing it was me in it and not my mom. But told my mom he thought it was her. If course she believed him. And if myself is my sisters wore make up he'd make comments. Then fast forward I lived with a Hindu man when I was 18 he wouldn't let me drive and I literally had to hid from him because he tried to kill me when I left... Which violence against women are so common in other countries like that they try to bring it here. And women here today already fought hard against that crap.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

Apr 30, 2024 01:05

I feel like feminism is an amorphous idea that orbits around women, but has metastasized and become ultimately less about them, and more about individual women projecting their hang-ups onto systemic issues, thereby absolving themselves of personal agency, and periodically cannibalizing itself through redundant cancerous permutations.
And blokes who glom onto *the thing*, basically a sort of male "pick-me", ghastly creatures.
Ideologies are ultimately tools, and tools can be applied destructively or constructively.
If you want to emancipate some women in a situation, you make them militant.
There are appropriate and inappropriate situations to apply a tool.
But what would a mere moid know of tools ah?
Nobody likes a one note personality also, and the whole "ideology as personality" thing is has been gauche since the enlightenment, but it's a perennial fashion crime of sorts.

Theeoldways37

May 1, 2024 10:32

@nocturneofthedamed. Feminism started out to give women the choice and the right to choose whatever she wanted for herself. The truth is women are horrible to eachother it's not a easily thrown out statement it's just an undeniable truth. I would choose to cook and clean and wear s*xy little vintage garb for my man if I could trust a man or anyone in fact to guide my life in a way that I could do that and be safe, financially or in any other way. I would choose to treat my man like a king because if I decided to entwine my life with his then he would deserve just as I would deserve the same treatment. Men and women are different that is an undeniable truth, and most women not all would choose to stay at home and be looked after, by a trustworthy loyal man who enabled them to not have to rush back to work after having kids or just a simple thing like be a feminine women who likes to bake and put out pretty flowers maybe have a cute dog. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a looked after woman because she would be looking after him and no woman should put a man above her as she is just as important.

Crowcifiction

May 1, 2024 14:03

The Modern feminism starter pack includes a manual on how to convince yourself you're always right. A list of what you can blame men for. A pamphlet on channeling your rage using the dark side of the force, and a cat.

Darkhorse1215

May 2, 2024 00:31

More like a manual on how to use men as a "means to an end".

"The Satanic Witch is a book by Anton LaVey, currently published by Feral House. The book is a treatise on lesser magic, a system of manipulation by means of applied psychology and glamour (or "wile and guile") to bend an individual or situation to one's will."

That's one such manual on the more insidious side of things. Other than that, most neo-feminists are just angry "femcels". They are the female equivalent of MGTOW guys, taking part in the agenda of social atomization and the destruction of familial bonding.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.