AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

What Annoys You Most As A Person

What Annoys You Most As A Person

Hazy Sunset Created Apr 10, 2024 12:57
36 Comments

I'll go first, rudeness and being ignored.

This topic has 38 comments

lokiinlove

Apr 10, 2024 13:15

Corporate culture, state troll factories, reality tv shows, racism, antisemitism

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 10, 2024 13:18

People that can't shut up.
Cam*****s
Country music

Hazy Sunset

Apr 10, 2024 13:27

What are state troll factories? O.o

Grumman

Apr 10, 2024 14:34

I was about to put something completely different but then the shop idiot who thinks he can whistle came by. Atonal whistling is the most aggressively annoying workplace behavior. At some point, I’m going to snap and say “Hey fücko! You suck at whistling! No one fücking enjoys your off-key noisemaking, you goddamn brainless fück!”

Grumman

Apr 10, 2024 14:37

I mean, you can’t even tell what part of what song it’s supposed to be, that’s how bad it is. And he just repeats it over and over and over.

Hazy Sunset

Apr 10, 2024 14:41

So,, Gru hates whistling, got it haha
It can be very irritating though.

Grumman

Apr 10, 2024 15:22

It’s fine if the person is actually good at it and can carry a tune. When someone sucks at it and is so oblivious to how annoying they’re being, that makes me slightly homicidal.

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 10, 2024 16:15

I don't t like whistling either ...

Not even if they can carry a tune .....

Also people who chew with there mouth open with lots of noises

Slow walkers

People who aren't prepared for things they know will be going to happen..
I.e in the line at the supermarket wait till they get tilled through them feck around in their bag/ pockets trying find stuff..

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 10, 2024 16:27

Slow walkers and drivers are the worst!

Also people who text and talk during movies at the theater

Grumman

Apr 10, 2024 17:54

Here’s another one: people who bïtch, moan, and complain about society’s problems and what one or the other party is doing about it while having no ideas or solutions of their own.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 10, 2024 18:50

Loudmouth know it alls, ignorant judgmental people, ghetto people in general.

Anthony55

Apr 11, 2024 11:04

Being judged and discriminated. I am offended the most just let me go don’t bother me when you see me outside

WalterLuigi

Apr 11, 2024 15:27

Corporate culture
People that are overly focused on politics
People that can't disagree or express beliefs respectfully
Slow walkers/drivers
Assholes
The modern democratic platform and it's very vocal adherents (goes with point 2)
The far right (goes with point 2)
Weak people (mentally weak, the type that constantly make excuses or blame others for their own failures)
There are more but I don't care to list more currently

Hazy Sunset

Apr 11, 2024 19:36

Sorry for the slow replies guys, been busy.

So, some similar annoyances from people overall.
Politics seems to be a big one, which isn't surprising when
so many people push it in your face all the time.

I guess, too a degree I'd come under the "weak people"
I've always been too hasty and good at coming up with excuses haha
I don't tend to blame others for my failures however.

Man, slow walkers can be pretty annoying, especially when they're just ambling along
and not even paying attention to things around them. Even worse when they're
in the centre of the pavement and taking over everything haha

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 11, 2024 20:28

Finally blocked davey...

Annoying kitty Rittenhouse comments is so boring

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 11, 2024 20:32

Yay welcome to the club siren! Isn't it peaceful? 🤣

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 11, 2024 20:37

Well I can't say it's less boring lol
I just got fed up with the repetitive comments

Plus he was ruining cheesecake for me 🤣

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 11, 2024 23:14

You don't want to hear more about Kyle Rittenhouse because a total Chad?!

Sh

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 11, 2024 23:15

Shocking haha. I hit send on accident

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 11, 2024 23:28

No thanks....

Natsukie

Apr 12, 2024 00:44

who is toxic and does not know how to respect that the relationship is already over ƪ⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠)⁠ʃ

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 12, 2024 03:43

@natsikie unfortunately a ton of people refuse to accept when a relationship is over, which is bizarre to me. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 05:26

@neonbrightstar. It's hard for guys. We have a lot of needs and we'll foolishly sacrifice for those needs to be met. It takes a really long time for us to figure some of this stuff out. It's kinda sad. I mean, I'm so lonely I'm literally in physical pain but I have standards now. There's just some things I can't do. Lol.

Anthony55

Apr 12, 2024 12:06

Why do you want to eat dinner with your parents when deep inside you hate your f**kin family.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 12:18

@anthony, People do heal and change. If you're well equipped enough you can handle being a good son. Even in these bat s**t crazy times.

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 12, 2024 13:31

People talking about politics when they should do it in their own time not mine.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:24

No offense, friend, but politics is the main dividing thing right now. It's why people can't get dates. They're too principled to lie and say they're voting for Joe Biden in 2024. They're incapable of doing it.

Grumman

Apr 12, 2024 15:45

If you’re obsessed with politics, it’s not exactly attractive to most people, especially women. People are constantly bombarded with it to one degree or another daily, having a date with a terminally online stranger who doesn’t REALLY know anything about any of it is probably not that appealing, at the end of the day.

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 12, 2024 16:46

Imagine taking politics that seriously you wouldn't date someone if it was a different party!! 🤣🤣

I've said it before and I'll say it again, doesn't matter who you vote for they are the same people wrapped up in a shiny new package

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 17:27

Yeah I know. It's kind of unique to this younger generation. They simply will not date someone from the opposing side. They really think everybody different is a Nazi and it's a little crazy. But we're working on it. Things are gonna be on the up and up real soon.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 17:28

Things are going to be really awesome really soon. IMO. We just gotta not get into any wars and do what we can to keep some semblance of stability and then, once the USA gets unified, brother, it's gonna be a whole new world.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 17:29

Sorry, sister. lol. All I saw was the boots.

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Apr 12, 2024 17:34

Lol no worries

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

Apr 14, 2024 04:54

Mostly humanity as a whole

Anthony55

Apr 14, 2024 10:24

Gadget- definitely wise words were all temporary in the end of life . Blackness darkness forever

Hazy Sunset

Apr 14, 2024 23:50

I personally wouldn't date someone that was opposite me in politics.
Not because I think it'll be bad, but, mostly because it's different values.
Social and inter-personal values are important to me.
So, for me, someone opposite would be very likely to not share those same values.
I'm not saying it couldn't happen, since peoples views are different in different things.
It's just unlikely.

WalterLuigi

Apr 15, 2024 15:31

Differing values is definitely an issue in long term compatibility, but depends on how strongly those particular values are held. Many are very political these days and the types Gadget is talking about aren't particularly just the younger generation although I'd argue they are more political on average. But largely the "high conflict" type imo. I can't find the source now, but I read something many months back saying healthcare and political advocacy groups are the biggest attractors of high conflict personalities when it comes to work.

blackmetalsteve6

Apr 17, 2024 00:19

People

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.