AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Has anyone lost any friends over politics?

Has anyone lost any friends over politics?

Gadget Created Apr 12, 2024 05:58
95 Comments

I haven't lost many friends over politics but I have lost drinking buddies. I have literally been in a fight over Space Force. I am not capping you. I tell no lies. The Lefties are crazy. Lol. It was funny for about a year and we're going on a decade. Lol. There's a big difference between drinking buddies and friends though. You really need to rationalize that as a person. City people are such a s**t-show that they don't even know when they're being fake af half the time.

I've probably lost like one or two friends, maybe. Idk. Apparently they weren't that good of friends. Who knows?

It's so weird too because I never took a hard stance on anything. I had a handful of unique theories due my journalism degree. But I always knew there was a void in my education because I didn't understand finance very well, so I didn't allow myself to take many hard stances. Because money is big in politics and I just didn't really have a good handle on some of this stuff.

Now that I do, I'm still as right as I ever was. WHICH IS HORRIFYING. Don't vote for democrats. Lol. That's my final thought. At the end of the day, at least republicans want to appear to be moral. Usually. Democrats are just. Phew. Ya'll cray cray.

This topic has 98 comments

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:07

There is that whole bit about bohemian grove though. That boxer says they forced him to watch wicked acts, but I'm like, something doesn't add up there because that's never been the normal M.O. It's usually very secretive. My theory is that some bad people did that to him, made him watch, and then he'd go public, and when people looked into it they'd find out that Bohemian Grove is exclusively a republican thing.

Assuming all that actually happened.

I'm not really big on republicans at all. I'm too old and I remember The Bush family too well to really just "love" the GOP.

Gotta be thurough in your research. Fortunately I live in Oklahoma. Unfortunately, I live in Tulsa.. Yick. I hate it here. There a few thousand Leftists and they're just trash. Can't tolerate 'em.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:09

It's not that big of a group, really. They're just very potent and freakin' psycho.

Ranger Pariah

Apr 12, 2024 06:10

I've lost family over politics. If I had to label my views I'd have to say Libertarian. I have two older brothers who are very passionate of their political views. One is a die hard Trump follower, while the other is a hard-core woke liberal. Not the classical egalitarian liberal. Both have cut me out of their lives simply as I don't share their viewpoints. Le sigh 😕

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:21

Ranger, I really hate to hear that. That's too sad. I'm more of a moderate, kinda pragmatist. I went through a little bit of a Libertarian phase but Idk. I can't even really remember why I don't call myself a libertarian anymore. It's just not that important to me, personally, I guess. I joke with my anarchist friends I say "I'm a conservative anarchist."

I just hate corruption in the public AND private sector. I'm a little bit of almost like a separatist... At least, spiritually. I really might just be a conservative. Idk. The whole label thing just isn't super important to me.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:26

Ranger, you gotta somehow make things right with your bros. Those are your siblings man. You gotta! I'm rooting for you, dog. I really am.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 06:31

Being authentic might not get you anywhere with bitch ass little girls, right.

I'm looking for a woman, though. Like an actual woman.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 06:33

She could be 22 or 42 for all I care. I won't discount younger for being internally mature, but my experiences with them have been carp. A few years older would probably be ideal.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 06:33

crap*

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 06:36

Wrong thread lol.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:38

I feel you Dark Horse. I feel that because of my age and the fact that I've never been married or had any kids, that I'm sorta STUCK trying to date younger ladies. I really try not to a) I bother the f$ck out of them. b) they bother tf outta me. But I think I bother them way more.. Way way more. They kinda hate me and they, like, really go out of their way to let me know it. I get bullied a lot, lies spread about me, all this crazy stuff. I'm a social pariah, essentially. That's kind of OK because I'm a bit of a snob and most people just annoy me to death. No manners, bad sense of humor, nasty sensibilities. Etc. Nobody friggin' likes anybody anymore. It's so weird. I'm trying to move to England. I'm told that things are pretty bad there too. But I'm just like "They can't possibly be worse than the USA." The division here is so childish and based on really really idiotic stuff. IMO.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:40

Oh... Lol... I thought I was having a conversation for a second. X^D

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 06:41

You are, just inspired by your other thread which commented on how girls generally are.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 06:44

"Western" countries in general have large demographics of inauthentic people, including inauthentic women...BUT, increase your scope a bit, and instead of just one s**tty Western country, you're open to them all. Small percentages of authentic women in each. That's a bit better, I guess.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:49

Gotchu.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 06:50

I'm a bit like you. Also, a kid isn't necessarily a dealbreaker. A bit older is easier than very young. I could be a good friend to a kid. I like to have fun in life, and haven't lost that idealism completely.

I have high standards with the people I associate with as well. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It cuts out a lot of bulls**t, and then maybe the right kind of people will notice you.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:55

Yeah.. I was hanging out with a bunch of marines, veterans, and army guys, whom I still love, but they would get me in so much freaking trouble with people. Lmfao. We'd literally get kicked out of everywhere we went. One of them used the hard-R at a bar one time and I just... I go "Oh god damn it." What the people around him didn't understand is that he served in Iraq with black people, that he loves black people, and that he was just screwing with a very sensitive hipster.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 07:08

We need a hip-hop version of The Warped Tour that features 90s artists of all kinds but is marketed with an emphasis on old school hip hop. That would literally change the f$cking world. Stops in every f$cking city. Etc. Cheap tickets.

We used to have something called Unity Fest. It was a Christian thing but it was pretty rad.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 07:38

90s s**t would change the world, but somehow s**t went wrong. Yeah, a hard R will do it. That s**t's ugly from pretty much every standpoint. I mean, there could be context, but people on the other side/around don't have the time to get the context with something like that. I don't believe in organized religion, but simultaneously believe there's a bit of good in every religion, especially that which reaches out to include.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 07:46

Yeah I know what you mean about the hard-R. But I knew the guy really well and I didn't like it because I would then have to defend or contextualize what he said. And nothing about what he said was nice. He was TRYING to be antagonistic on purpose. Great guy though. Just a little too hardcore for the young crowd.

See, the thing is, I know exactly what the young people are going through and I knew it was just a matter of time before everyone woke up. I knew it was going to take a while. And I knew it was going to be VERY painful. I THINK it's nearing an end, but in this time, a lot of people coupled up. HOPEFULLY whatever relationships started on all of these false pretenses are strong enough to weather what's coming.

I'd hate to see a bunch of young people getting divorced just because the guy in the relationship didn't, idk, VOTE hard enough or something stupid like that.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 08:00

As bad as some s**t is, saying a bad word in the wrong situation doesn't make someone a bad person. Call of Duty would have gotten my number some years back, right? And yeah, sometimes people think they are doing the right thing trying to be edgy. Life has nuance. Watch some Dave Chappelle skits. That dude would get canceled these days.

It's nice when relationship endure against the world and time. That's not the norm, though. That's what I'm looking for, but it's rare. It's been rare, and getting moreso. Ride or die is the way to go, but so many weak asswipes let the world come in and get between them, because they didn't have a good foundation to begin with. f**king 2nd degree cynics who aren't wounded idealists, but just straight up boring cynics.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:09

Wooooord!!!!! I dig it. Yeah, I guess the time for being gentle is kind of over. But IDK. I've never heard that phrase before "wounded idealist". I think it's genius. We gotta make that popular. And MAYBE that's what all this is really about. Creating enough "wounded idealists" to get our culture out of the ghetto. Like, Joe Biden? Seriously? lol. That's gotta be that Q-Anon stuff going on or something. I'm just like "There's no way this is legit." lol.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:16

Or wait.. Nevermind. Idk what I'm talking about.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 08:17

Q-anon was a mockery of real problems for disinformation/controlled opposition purposes.

The new counterculture. beyond surface level politics and psy-ops. Inclusive. Hard as f**k. It's not here yet, but we are that. No more controlled opposition. Real people getting together and living lives beyond the "system". How f**king glorious would that be?

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:27

I dig it. I want my God damn flying car and I want my God damn friends back. Lol.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:29

I haven't really lost any friends but some people really are just scared af to be seen with me. It's f$cking unbelievably weak and pathetic and I didn't know it was gonna be THIS weak. Like DAYUM.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 08:32

Lol. Tesla tech. AG. You could have your Jetson's car since the 1930s or a bit later if psychos didn't rule. Call me a tinfoil hatter, I don't f**king care. That's real s**t. Could have been a 1.5 on Kardashev scale, but that's reserved for the butthole elite. Oh, wait. A butthole actually has a useful purpose, so to compare it to those who rule human society is an insult to the human anus.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 08:34

Rock your uniqueness. It's a hard path, but it's the only path to fulfillment. Someone who makes you happy will like you for who you are.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:34

X^D Nice.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:39

Oh for sure, bro. I've never felt better, actually. I know I'm pretty healed because when I found out the one who got away was married and having a kid I was genuinely elated and just sooooo proud of her. Oh man. I was so happy. I felt really vindicated because I knew that once she changed, she was going to be the exact woman I thought she was going to eventually be. She didn't pick me but that's OK. I wasn't ready until maybe like 4-5 years ago. Not REALLY. I think I am now. Mostly. I still like to have fun of course, but it's not nearly as important as just getting a real adult life together. I just don't think the young people realize how lonely they're gonna be if they don't start learning some acceptance. It can be brutal.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 08:44

Yup, there are truly good people. They are rare, but they exist in this world. You are one of the most intelligent people I've seen post on here., and I'm not just bulls**tting.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 08:46

Acceptance-to an extent. Rebellion-to an extent. Get yours, without f**king others over. You deserve you love story within this single incarnation. If that's what you want, put you all into it.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:55

Nice. That kinda brings me to my next point. The reality is that I hardly EVER run into any girls I think I'd be really really interested in. Some look ok, but the moment I feel that attitude coming on, I'm out. You know what I mean? That accusatory, kinda mean, toxic, abusive prejudiced attitude. Just the spite-demon. Lol. I've literally been attacked by a girl 'cause, I kid you not, she said I LOOKED like a Trump supporter. It was crrrazy. I had to fight back 'cause she went for my eyes. I was like f$ck that. And I just kinda pushed her down, basically. Nothing too major. I didn't hurt her or anything.

Like, she really really thought she could do something to me. It was freaking crazy, dog. I'm like "That was new."

I've literally never even raised my voice at a girl before. X^D

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:57

They really have no conscience either. Everybody in "the scene" knows how badly they've screwed me over but ain't a one of 'em apologizing. But it's all good. Most of them suck anyways.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 08:59

Let me walk that back. Not most. But many.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 09:02

Underground hidden sigma male. You are just. An equalist. Willing to give a girl your all, if you receive the same in return. I've gave my first romantic love in this lifetime to a covert narcissist who further broke my already broken heart. f**king faggot bitch.

True high quality males l,,l

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:11

Yeah.. I had to heal a little bit of generational trauma before I could move forward. I'm kinda short too. I only think that mattered for like, idk, a few months when the algo was plugging the 6-foot-tall male thing. I don't think I've ever been rejected due to my height.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:12

Wait. I did date a tall girl and she liked me but I don't think she liked the optics of us for social reasons. I hope she's doing ok. That girl's story was WIIILLLDDD.... I can't even talk about it because I could literally get in trouble. Frightening evil political background stuff.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 09:19

Dude...I'm 6'0, and I'd reject bitches who only like me for my height. s*x isn't particularly hard find. True love is. It only matters in YouTube Hollywood ChinChinTok land. (and a bit in collective consciousness of those who ruled long ago). Massive BS. Get a small girl, or get a tall girl who likes a short king. People out there actually like unique and authentic stuff. It might not seem normal, but it is, compared to socially engineered crap.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 09:24

Ah...evil political. s**t's f**ked up my life in ways I won't even write in a public space.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:26

I dig it. I'd like a tall girl just as a flex. Jk. I don't do that. Lol. I wish girls understood that men really do be trying to hurt each other and that s**t really does go down sometimes. I bought a shotgun at one point. And one night I remember I damn near had to use the mfer. It was close. Not gonna lie.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:29

lol. For the first six months of the trump presidency I thought alt-right meant conservatives who smoke weed. That's how outside the mainstream narrative I am. X^D Good thing I don't smoke weed or I literally would have been walking around saying "I'm part of the alt-right". The thought of that makes me laugh every time. It just seems like something I would do. X^D

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:31

Still not really sure how big the alt-right actually is. Remember when they were saying Alex Jones was part of the alt-right? That was fighting words to me. That's freaking bulls**t. Alex Jones is a good man!

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 09:32

I'm sorry for that. I'd be quick if I had to,but forgiving in the right circumstances. I don't own, but have fun and natural reflexes and skill for such things. Also, I'm a nerd, and know a bit about how to use some of the most popular ones. Also, played around a bit in Vegas. Better to have and not need than need and not have in most cases.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:35

Yeah. Tulsa isn't exactly a safe city. Add ignorant political activism to the mix and you got yourself a rreeeeal pressure cooker. Tulsa used be freakin' awesome but it's just the young white Leftists kinda ruining everything.

For the record, I love black people. I have black family, actually. When my grandma died my grandpa married into a really lovely black family. A lot of people in my town don't know that.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 09:36

Alex Jones? I don't know. I liked him years ago, and he got distracted by controlled opposition. He's probably not a bad man. He concentrates on trannies and Jesuits (who might not be the real bad guys), sells colloidal silver that turns people blue, sells MMS, which is a bleach cure, industrial waste same as FLUORIDE.

I have many reasons to distrust him.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:38

And, I mean, I'm part Native too. And my great grandpa literally fought in the asian theatre during WW2. Imagining me being part of a white power movement is the funniest s**t ever imo.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 09:39

1/8th or so, maybe more or less Iroquois.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:40

YES. You got it right. Years ago he was awesome. Idk what happened. I have a theory and it's a really good one. I think he realized that he reached everybody he was ever going to reach, woke up everybody, and THEN sold out. 'Cause at the point it was very inconsequential. Everybody knows everything now.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 09:43

I don't know what it was, but I have a theory that may be right or wrong. Vatican is actually on the verge of telling the truth about UAPs and s**t, despite their past. Disinformation campaigns want to demonize Jesuits for that reason. I might be wrong, but I'll bring it up.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:57

Yeaaahhh... I dunno about the Vatican. I trust people like Malachi Martin but the Vatican as a whole is a little odd to me. I'm not saying it's all just pedophilia and blah blah blah. There are 10 times the pedophiles in the American public "education" system. Literally, ten times as many. I just dunno... I don't believe in aliens, personally. And, like, just 'cause I see one doesn't mean it wasn't made in a friggin' lab in a basement in China or something. You know what I mean?

I'd have to clap them alien cheaks before I make a decision.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 09:59

Do you know that in the 9-10 years all of this has been going on, not one freaking person has been able to rationally present a single Leftist platitude? This is not a good situation at all.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:00

I think if someone was to sue mainstream media over Terrorism, I genuinely believe they would have a legal leg to stand on.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 10:03

Platitudes of any kind are bulls**t. college, 2008 or so, I identified with American Democrats, thinking back to the past, 1970s hippies, small government libertarian types. The American left is far from that now. Statist authoritarian sellouts. The far right isn't any better, as much as they pretend.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:06

I don't think I'm using the word platitude correctly.

Yeah I don't like big government either just because they're either really really corrupt or they're just really quite stupid, actually. I don't wanna pick on AOC but maaaaaaaaaan.... I kinda think she's faking it sometimes. Like, she's special operations or something. I really do.

Tulsi Gabbard is my dream. Omg.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:08

Tulsi Gabbard... She's just so freaking elegant and graceful. She's just so beautiful. Lol.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 10:11

I don't even follow those people enough to give a s**t, because the world will be the same. Yeah, it's cynical, but not the bad cynical of those who suck the d**ks/t*ts of those politicians.

In the middle of that bulls**t is good people who live their lives. Supposedly in the middle, but way off into a different realm are those who tend to not be appreciated, but don't give a f**k.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:15

I haven't been following nearly as much lately. When an establishment democrat's in office you just have to batten down the hatches and hope you don't become homeless. Good grief they're so awful. Aaggghhhh... I can't wait to get to England. I'm going to feel so much better. Just hearin' all those British accents everywhere I go. I'm gonna love it.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:16

Tell me more about this alien stuff though. I'm interested.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 10:23

This whole world is f**ked...England? I'd have to ask someone intelligent, and maybe I could, thanks to this f**king site.

About ET s**t, shoot me a DM, and we'll talk.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:24

Aight.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:33

As for Tulsa, I live on the East Side now amongst the Hispanic community and have never been happier. Just little Hispanic children running around everywhere and it's beautiful. Not a lot to do but that's ok.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 10:37

Embracing paradox. Different cultures keeping their integrity and sharing it as the same time. That's the real s**t.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:40

100% That is the main problem right now. ZERO cultural exchange.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:45

Lol. I went on a really long walk late last night and a homeless dude thought I was going to mess with his campout and he yells from really far away "HEY, DON'T MESS WITH MY STUFF!" And he's trying to catch up with me. I yell "It wasn't me bro! I'm not up to anything."

And then I sorta take my jacket off and like show him I don't have anything.

He gets a little closer and I see he has a bat so I get to a safe place and then I tell him. "I didn't take anything mister. I promise."

He goes "You're good. You're good."

And then I see that he's in high heels. Lol.

I almost got knocked around by a black trans person. Lol.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 10:46

And he didn't get all upset that I misgendered him either. IMAGINE THAT.

Darkhorse1215

Apr 12, 2024 10:48

Genderpeepee.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 11:06

GENDERTIDDY!

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 11:13

I identify as MEGAsexual!!!

Grumman

Apr 12, 2024 13:45

Lost family over the vaccine and the politicization of medical science. I don’t really miss them though. Addition by subtraction.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 13:49

My thoughts on the vaccines were, since we're all in OK we're probably going to be alright because we're really actually much smarter than what people realize, and we have a lot of really great medical facilities. So, even then I didn't have a hard stance.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 13:50

I didn't GET the freakin' vaccine but that's just because I'm not worried about Covid at all.

Grumman

Apr 12, 2024 14:40

There are people who are ideologically opposed to the vaccine and all other vaccines, apparently. I understand there are certain conditions that don’t allow people to be vaccinated, but many, many other people have just been captured by bad ideas. I don’t care too much to associate with those kinds of people.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:47

Yeaaahh. But forcing people to get vaccinations is kinda antithetical everything we stand for as a country. You just gotta be able to educate people properly and we don't have the freaking channels to do that anymore. It's like we're living in the God damned dark ages again. It's crazy.. It's genocidal. Bill Gates literally sterilized like 500,000 Kenyan women with his experimental drugs. I mean, allegedly. That might all be BS but look at all of the poison in our food. I wouldn't put it past 'em.

I worry that nothing's going to change as long as people keep investing in this stuff and making tons of money.

One of the most popular day trading channels on Youtube emphasizes small cap stocks. Almost every single small cap is some pharmaceutical company in Cali or NY just throwing together new "wonder drugs" in a basement.

Shkrelli has a new company now making designer drugs in Manhattan. What is this new wonder drug? It's a freaking mix of ketamin and oxycontin.

Sorry if this just got real for you. I'm not trying to give you nightmares.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:49

We gotta wake up the girls though. It's very very important.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 12, 2024 14:52

Yes I have lost friends, I remember one in particular for saying I was in favor of those who raided the capitol. I think it was cool they tore that s**t up.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:09

lol. They didn't do s**t, Davey. There were half a million people there if not more. That was half the size of the military. If they really wanted to tear s**t up they literally could have. The one dude didn't even ACTUALLY steal the podium for crying out loud. What happened to Q-Anon Shaman guy was so f$cking tyrannical but I am like 90% that s**t was fake.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:14

There really is some stuff going on though. They say it goes all the way back to Jade Helm. I have that on record. I was only given a hint though. Hell, back in 2012 a high ranking military came out and said "We're currently in a stage 4 insurrection (the democrats), and the next level, historically, is civil war."

Although, they might be just saying that to justify soooo many crazy things. You never know.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:26

2012 is also when they repealed the Smith Mundt Act. Which basically legalized propaganda.

I really think it's all part of a very big operation to kinda expose what modern tyranny would actually look like. Sometimes. That's what I think. But people really get away with crazy stuff sometimes and it's a little f**king absurd.

For example, why didn't the work week get cut in half when women entered the work force? Why isn't it getting cut in half with all the immigration? I work a seventy hour week, when I'm actually working.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 12, 2024 15:35

Yeah man it’s getting civil warish out here. They clearly want it with the way they’re pointing their fingers at people who are generally well behaved statistically. They clearly wanna stir things up.

Grumman

Apr 12, 2024 15:41

It’s not antithetical to everything we stand for as a country. It was a public health emergency. People are forced to do things all the time and have been throughout American history. The draft? Following any number of dozens and dozens of laws? Paying taxes? It’s part of living in a society. The challenge at the time was to stem the tide of the disease and try to achieve herd immunity for those who couldn’t be vaccinated. Didn’t want to get on board? Actions have consequences.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:43

I feel so bad for people who are trapped in the Leftist mindset. I feel just as bad for them as I do for myself. They're in a TON of pain. I wish people knew that. I know it because I used to be it. Long time ago. They don't understand that all of their thought leaders are groomed and chosen because they can just ramble on about Lefty stuff - like they have a mental disorder that leads them to obsession. Which is technically all very true. You learn a LOT about "public relations" aka "propaganda" when you get a journalism degree.

The amount of knowledge they have on the average mind, going back over a hundred years, is staggering. And if I was to guess I would say that the mind control rays and all that crazy tin foil stuff has actually been going on a lot longer than people realize. Possibly a hundred years.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:44

Grumman, I'm probably not going to reply to you. I just don't want you to take it personally. I don't have time to argue.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:45

I'm Native American. I don't trust the government. Please respect that. I have a lot of trauma.

Grumman

Apr 12, 2024 15:47

Perfect, yet another person I can block. Your posts are far too long and boring to me anyway. All the best.

Gadget

I know I don't look Native American but it's not really anyone's business about how I feel about my heritage. Not even other Native Americans.

Gadget

Ok, Grumman. That's fine. Have a good day.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:48

Thanks for all of the direct insults! I'll work on all that.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 16:00

There's a lot of anti-propaganda. The powers that be know that The Left is really only in it for fashion. That's the core of it. People need to be part of the cosmopolitan "Intellectual Class" so whenever it gets too hot, they'll release a movie like Civil War, which actually de-escalates them, because they know that the Left has to appear "Original and unique" because they're horrified of being called "posers".

That's sorta the "good propaganda". Kinda like Q-Anon. Q-Anon actually de-escalates people by making them think something good is going on behind the scenes.

If something GOOD was going on behind the scenes they'd have brought back the Smith Mundt Act... They didn't. Not even when republicans were in total control of everything. Soooo what does that tell you?

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 16:04

Nice. I said in 2012 that Japan was the US's most important ally. It's directly on the front page of The Washington Post today. That's freakin' cool. I was right. It makes me happy when I'm right SOMETIMES.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 16:06

Pretty sure that stake holder capitalists really like the democrats. And in uncertain times, they're going to run a democrat. Because democrats are kinda... Yuh know.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 16:11

fml i think ww3 just started.

GOTTA GET JOE OUTTA THERE. lol. Geeeeeze. This is not good.

Well, everybody, for the short amount of time I got to know you, it's been fun.

Just know that Iran is apparently a Christian country now. Maybe this won't go so badly. I have no idea.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 16:14

Possible false flag though. AAGAGGGHHHHHH!!!! I WISH I WAS THERE!!!!

Flyxglitter

Apr 15, 2024 21:07

I've lost friends over politics too. It took me awhile to understand why they ghosted me. It's because on my FB I posted things they don't agree with.

I'm not Democrat or Republican, but I lean a lot towards Republican views lately.

WalterLuigi

Apr 15, 2024 21:54

Probably for the best then. I'm friends with both on my fb and tend to post takes from both sides. I lean slightly more liberal due to my beliefs about healthcare, equality, how to handle the drug epidemic, etc. But when it comes to things like gun rights I tend to lean more conservative. When it comes to modern feminism or identity politics I tend to lean more conservative too. I largely just don't post my political opinions though. It's a divisive topic and largely unproductive.

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Apr 16, 2024 20:44

I don't lose friends over politics. If you're racist, bigoted, classist, homophobic or transphobic, then I'm not ditching you over politics, I'm ditching you because you're a shïtty person.

RobAdark

Apr 17, 2024 00:13

Iran is not a Christian country, it is a Shia Muslim theocracy fronted by a perverse regime. The West shows its weakness by asking Israel to 'show restraint' yet Pe-Joe didn't ask for restraint after 911 instead supporting an illegal war in Iraq. Bibi will hopefully ignore the old codger and bomb the sh1t out of Iran targeting nuclear facilities and military installations that will surely rock n rolla the Ayatollah

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 17, 2024 00:46

Lost friends? No. Has it affected my desire to be friends with them? Yes. But I end friendships when they are not healthy or beneficial to my life so a difference in politics doesn't affect it as much as the way they express themselves or the motivators for their voting. (So for instance, I can understand being fiscally conservative but I would have a hard time being friends with someone who voted conservative because they hate gay people).

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 17, 2024 02:42

Largely unproductive.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.