AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Attention

Attention

Dreadful_weather Created May 3, 2024 23:50
59 Comments

Re: the uncanny valley of kissing pictures

If you have any kind of name to call me - or feel a gnawing urge to squash me into ANY political box - or paint me with the brush of your particular boogeyman - here is your shot to do it.

Some of you do seem to spend extraordinary amounts of time and effort here and it’s very very peculiar!!! I live a pretty well-rounded life with lots of close friends, find social media very annoying, don’t fall into any particular political or religious chasm - yet the same tight-knit group of f**kers continue to call me “incel”, “paranoid”, “uhhh he’s talking about the deep state!” - to try and marginalize me. I have people in REAL LIFE who would line up around the block to vouch for my character. But you f**kers gouge out one eye then stare all day long through a telescope - viewing an image which is upside-down and backwards - and when you step away you convince yourself that a massive object is no bigger than your remaining eye.

So think of this thread as a roast! “Chain your ships together” and come at me - all ye who brigade these forums!!! As I have time and inclination I will shoot lightning bolts right back. When I see threads on the forum that are strictly the same several people around the clock and it ALWAYS boils down to groupthink something is f**king wrong!!!!!!!!

So bring it!!!!!

This topic has 83 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

May 3, 2024 23:53

You won't be around for long mate 😉🧉

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 00:12

Faster than snacks in a kilometer radius of you?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 4, 2024 00:20

Lmao since when was a size 8 fat love?

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 00:58

Your ankles look like the size 8 part.

Grumman

May 4, 2024 01:03

Who the fück are you? I mean besides some anonymous dipshït who obviously thinks far to highly of himself.

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 01:17

Umlauts are cute.

You live here, right? How’s that working?

Grumman

May 4, 2024 01:26

No, I don’t live here, but you seem like a jealous loser. Jealous of other people’s happiness, jealous of others finding success and love and friendship. If you truly have all these people in real life who would line up around the block to vouch for you, then what the hell do you care what strangers on the internet think about you? Grow thicker skin or get the fück out of here.

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 01:40

“who obviously thinks far to highly of himself”

OR

“seem like a jealous loser”

You win the canned pugilism cup 🏆

[gameshow voice] He’s sloppy, he’s floppy, he clutches at straws in a desperate effort to fill up dead air - ladies and gentlemen welcome Grumman!!! Guaranteed he is here ALL DAY EVERYDAY ALL YEAR ROUND 🤠

Darkhorse1215

May 4, 2024 04:09

Oh...It's you. A core of 25% of a good point leads to an excess 75% of asshole social engineered slop. I feel bad for you, I really do. Id I was at that level, I'd take my experiences to tell me that females are inherently garbage...but, see, I know better.

What you are angry isn't inherent to women. It isn't genetic, it isn't authentic. It's the result of social engineering. Your s**t is sloppy. Mine is well researched and studied. Talk to me if you want the truth, or STFU. With your current BS you are just making an ass of yourself...and I don't give a s**t what people think of you, as you probably don't... but it's bad for you. It's bad for your personal growth and excellence as a human being.

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 05:27

You’ve written a kaleidoscopic dissertation including buzzwords, popular concepts, and even included PERCENTAGES 😂😂😂

Yet you cannot even f**king READ/WRITE properly. You look very very silly. Next

Darkhorse1215

May 4, 2024 09:33

Yeah? And you're a dooty face.

I have every reason to be just like you, but I'd be stepping on my own d**k by being so. Maybe someday you'll want to stop getting in your own way as far as improving your life...that's not my job to spark that, though. Carry on as you will.

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 17:17

I think you are missing the point. This forum is essentially steered by a cadre of sockpuppets which only allow one opinion per issue. If you disagree or defy or do not fit in they will pathetically & reflexively paint you with the brush of the current boogeyman. I think we are moving into a very very interesting (and very very bad) stage of human history. Only strict pre-routed linearized diametrically opposed opinions are allowed (either A or B) and it will only end after extraordinary suffering - when everyone is wailing in agony together as siblings in suffering. This forum is a microcosm of the very thing which I hate most right now (the internet as a weapon against the very people attempting to use it). You can lick the floor around their feet all you like in a pitiful attempt to get brownie points, but “I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.”

Entj - no refunds, no apologies.

Grumman

May 4, 2024 19:04

This forum is the micro-est of all possible microcosms of anything. Additionally, I don’t think you’ve been around long enough to know what it’s actually like. My only experience of you has been your weird comment on Neon’s picture and this thread, which should really be called “Cry For Attention.” We occasionally do have stimulating debates where many people disagree and still remain civil. If you care to stick around, you might even be part of one.

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 20:06

I don’t know whether it’s mendacious deception or wistful daydreaming that you have the name/image representing ‘badass fighter jetpilot’ when you are actually grounded to this little hangar 24/7/365. And no thanks, your fake treehouse club here is an absolute grotesque anathema to me.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 4, 2024 20:53

I don't know why no one worked out that this person has been on here before, how could they start off with a strong opinion of somewhere they don't know..
Plus there is another Sign that they know how this place works...
Don't worry everyone they'll be deleted soon, then they'll have to go out their way to make another fake account to take out their self-loathing

Dreadful_weather

May 4, 2024 21:18

“Sign” - yes I do have a hunch about that. How could you tell? Secrets are for the weak. So open up a bit about that, it will be fascinating

KillingNarcs

May 5, 2024 13:16

@Siren

I think it's BeepBoop or
whatever his name on here was.

...Or maybe the OP is Davey.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 5, 2024 16:38

I'm not saying how I know bc then you can change you're behavior to act more unknown...

Who's that dude that was a broccoli 🥦?
I wasn't here for the broccoli era

Grumman

May 5, 2024 17:52

Doesn’t have the same style as Davey. Definitely seems recently familiar with a thesaurus though.

Grumman

May 5, 2024 17:55

Oh, and Goose was not actually a pilot, he was a radar intercept officer (RIO) who sat in the back seat of the F-14 Tomcat. The back seat had no flight controls.

Dreadful_weather

May 6, 2024 10:28

Siren: “Plus there is another Sign that they know how this place works...”

That’s what I asked for clarification on and I’m sure there are people who would be very fascinated about the real clockwork going on here. Weak attempt to deflect and you know it.

Grumman: Sounds like it would suck being him. Almost a segue to modern jobs in the military, where the brazen ads even hint that “all you can be” today is a catfish astroturfing sites all over the internet. It’s an open secret and the kids don’t want to sign up for that. The SHAMEFUL state of disgrace of this entire world right now.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 12:42

I know what you asked for clarification on and like I said, I'm not helping YOU to make a better fake profile for when this one gets deleted... Sorry 😊

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 13:24

Funny thread.
OP - Butthurt with vendetta
Everybody else - Takes the bait/acts smug about the report function
Smfh, all of you.

Grumman

May 6, 2024 14:48

I don’t think it would suck at all. Being in the cöckpit of a fighter jet, whether you’re the pilot or the back seater, has to be one of the coolest jobs in the world.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 14:56

True, Grumman, but I feel like I'd s**t myself if somebody done an immelman with me riding shotgun.
Times that by some fella in a Mig trying to light you up and I think I'd take up gardening.

WalterLuigi

May 6, 2024 15:02

Rent free

WalterLuigi

May 6, 2024 15:03

@Gru: He's some dude that dropped in to complain about women, got no hits, and came back now to complain again people don't take him seriously.

WalterLuigi

May 6, 2024 15:04

@Narcs: It's not BeepBoop or Davey. I can't remember his name. Just that his only contribution was a post about how women are like hens and he hopes they all peck eachother to death when they run out of men to date.

Grumman

May 6, 2024 16:29

Sounds like more incel shït. We’ve been having a lot of that around here lately.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 6, 2024 17:09

Y'all it's the dude who looked like a lovechild of Lurch-Riff Raff offspring with a giant forehead.

Also I love that I live so rent free in your mind that you made a snark comment on one of my photos and then made a post referencing my photo you hate 🤣

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 6, 2024 17:12

@Siren Ozzie the Dutchman was 🥦

Thrones

May 6, 2024 18:42

What a bizarre thread. Enjoyable though

Dreadful_weather

May 6, 2024 19:26

Neon: wrong, it’s because you’re the nerve nexus of the naughty work being done here.

Walter: sockpuppet account to reinforce the aforementioned.

Siren & Grumman: hmm, what’s in a name?

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 6, 2024 19:52

What? I am so lost. What am I being accused of right now? Lol

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 21:18

Is it that boat guy?
The captain that neon said she wanted be a mermaid years ago and he's still pissed?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 21:19

He sailed the 7 seas but while his boat was docked?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 21:24

@scruffed no one is acting smug about the report function, he has no pictures etc and been an arse on here so as they changed the things on here he will eventually get deleted by the site... We can just enjoy the entertainment while we can

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 22:17

Fair enough, but attention is like, a currency or something.
The one who acts out thrives off negative feedback, it vindicates their ill will to themselves.
Sort of a bland egotistical display that degrades into a mock blood-sport.
OP probably feels rejected, moody and impish.
Maybe he is a weenus, but then, why feed him?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 22:22

Feed him?
All about food to you 🤣

Might aswell enjoy the s**t show while it's here

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 6, 2024 22:27

He is most definitely a weenus 🤣🤣🤣

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 22:35

God damn I love food, it's true.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 22:37

Is he a fully lubricated weenus thou

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 22:42

Naw, he a dry old floppy dangler.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 22:53

I like tough old meat but I don't like dry old floppy dangler

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 23:08

The flesh gotta have some consistency, aye.
Firm and well seasoned is what the girls say.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 6, 2024 23:17

He's probably shriveled and wrinkly

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 23:19

It's all that sea water... Dried him to a crisp

Darkhorse1215

May 6, 2024 23:29

Incel often furiously hatebate to Gen-Z gamer OF chicks.

Ranger Pariah

May 7, 2024 05:58

Op, I of course cannot speak of what private conversations you may or may not have had with others on this website, bit I only recall you being here in the forum once several months back. Where is your point coming from here on this thread?

I also want to add, of course there would only be a few folks that are active in the forum. This website has quite the deficiency of consistently active users. Also, I would add that there has been civil debates here, just as Gruman commented.

WalterLuigi

May 7, 2024 06:28

I get along with about anyone that plays nice, personally. Although some people like to be unnecessarily rude and don't deserve the courtesy.

Any whoooo.... Anyone seen whatever waybillz goes by now? Is it like Beetlejuice that saying his name summons him?

Dreadful_weather

May 7, 2024 09:27

Ever occur to you dense f**kers I am trying to get excommunicated?

Looks like sometimes you’ve got to take the tacky route…

————————

COUNTDOWN:

N 🍉

Ranger Pariah

May 7, 2024 11:06

That's a lot of words to simply call yourself a "Richard".

Why go through all this trouble, when you could simply delete your account?

Thrones

May 7, 2024 11:46

excommunicated

"the act of refusing to to allow someone to be involved in the Church, especially the Roman Catholic Church, and to take part in the ceremony of Communion"

🤷‍♂️

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 7, 2024 11:53

@Dreadful_weather
What an over dramatic choice of words.
I'm going to use it though.
Remembering the time I was "excommunicated" from Runescape for standing in the GEX shouting "GF for sale!"

WalterLuigi

May 7, 2024 14:30

Buying gf :wave:

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 7, 2024 14:48

@DM me with an offer, bonds only

No Photo

Deleted User

May 7, 2024 16:44

Because he wants try make everyone's life as miserable as his...
But here isn't life,
It's a forum that's barely used.

Grumman

May 7, 2024 17:15

Trying to get excommunicated? Why don’t you just leave then instead of this weird forum version of suicide-by-cop? I never understand people like this.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 7, 2024 17:20

See above

Dreadful_weather

May 7, 2024 21:10

COUNTDOWN:

I 🍗

No Photo

Deleted User

May 7, 2024 21:11

Oh you're back...

Not being deleted yet, dragging it out aren't they?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 7, 2024 21:12

Okay I'll play hangman..

So far....

N and I?

I'm not as stupid as try to make out lol

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 7, 2024 21:14

No Dreadful_Weather, don't do it!
Every time somebody says that word, an African child dies!

No Photo

Deleted User

May 7, 2024 21:16

We have wait till tomorrow for another letter if he's around

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 8, 2024 00:18

I... Chicken leg?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 8, 2024 00:31

N - watermelon

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 8, 2024 04:33

This feels like Sesame Street if we were all trash can monsters

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 04:38

C - 🏎️

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 8, 2024 04:40

Nicholas Cage. Easy peasy eyes filled with bee-sies 🐝

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 04:42

Wronggg it was Nickleback. But sung to the tune of the "baby back ribs" jingle

No Photo

Deleted User

May 8, 2024 05:06

If this is way I'll be pissed

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 14:47

Who the op?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 8, 2024 14:55

Yes...

Where's day 3s letter?

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 18:47

I don't think it is him, but I am wondering where he's gone off to. He vanished again after he got called out for some s**t that happened last year

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 18:47

Oh. Seems he deleted again

No Photo

Deleted User

May 8, 2024 18:55

Yes I noticed he deleted again....

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 18:58

I only just now noticed. I wonder if he will be back again. This most recent time when he rejoined I didn't realize it was him for a second as I only saw him without a mask a select few times.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 8, 2024 19:00

Yeah I don't know what's going on with him tbh....

Life I guess

Anthony55

May 9, 2024 01:27

Am starting to feel the forum is getting more fakes than for the past 6 months

WalterLuigi

May 9, 2024 14:44

I'm not really sure tbh. Seems to be the same number of fakes to me, particularly since it's largely still all the same members that've been around for ages. Just without some of the old familiar faces

No Photo

Deleted User

May 9, 2024 15:52

But that's the thing, they probably are the old faces

WalterLuigi

May 9, 2024 16:50

Some of them definitely are. I know of one in particular that's just an old user under yet another new name. Although many I'm less convinced on.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 9, 2024 17:56

Yeah sniffed at one out... Why? Because there avoid me 🤣✌🏻

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.