AltScene
EliteSingles.com

As you know...

As you know...

Theeoldways37 Created May 2, 2024 22:30
18 Comments

If you read the feminism rant, I'm getting bullied at work. They found out early on that trying to bully me is like trying to bully a rock, it just doesn't work. It did leave me with this question...do you care what the world, or your portion of it thinks of you?

This topic has 18 comments

WalterLuigi

May 3, 2024 15:14

Slightly. I care what those I care about think about me, and those I interact with often as it impacts my life. But strangers and randoms....? I couldn't care less.

Grumman

May 3, 2024 15:52

I think everyone cares what others think of them to some degree. The people who say they don’t are still projecting an image of themselves into the world for someone else’s consumption or they wouldn’t bother saying anything at all. The real question is how much does any one person care, and as Walt mentioned, which are the people in your life whose perception of you matters most?

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 3, 2024 16:38

I get bullied on this site, see exhibit A: my photo comments on my photo with Walt. I also get hate comments on my DMs as well. Not sure why the men on this site hate me, but they do. Also find the catfish accusations odd because I don't find anything about me and Walt to see fake? Like we are just a couple .. nothing special? Eh whatever, I am two wolves running two profiles pretending to be a human couple

WalterLuigi

May 3, 2024 18:37

Hello yes. I am a human user that is part of a normal human couple. Not a salmon in disguise trying to gather information for the lord of the sea.

WalterLuigi

May 3, 2024 18:42

@Neon: The most recent person sperging on the photo is the incel that posted in the forum many months back with this.

"Heard a wacky anedote from a woman who after years gave up having backyard chickens. She didn’t have a rooster and the remaining hens were horrible to each other - the last straw for her was when they began to cannibalize each other.

Thanks to the internet women have all the roosters banging their doors down. It must be really annoying having the rare luxury in ultimately a very small pocket of human history."

But wonders why he can't get a date. Lol

Just remember how you will treat each other when all the apparently unworthy roosters are wiped away. "

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 3, 2024 21:42

Yeah.... That was the guy with the five-head... Sorry, I mean the forehead the size of Texas right? I kinda remember him

WalterLuigi

May 3, 2024 21:50

I only remember the woman hating rant/joke and how it was also his whole profile bio

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 3, 2024 22:03

Men like that dude, and and the brain dead women thinking their chances of fighting off a bear are better than a fellow human deserve each other.

WalterLuigi

May 3, 2024 22:07

#IChooseTheBear

Because why worry that you won't get assaulted when it can be guaranteed!

Flyxglitter

May 3, 2024 22:59

Choosing the bear was supposed to represent the woman knows she would die but at least not sexually assaulted before death.

I was talking to a Uber driver she was so tiny and I don't remember how it lead there but she hinted she was assaulted and didn't fight back because she was afraid of him hurting her worse.... That absolutely broke my heart.

Flyxglitter

May 3, 2024 23:01

Men are sexually assaulted too and deserve to choose the bear as well.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 4, 2024 03:25

I choose the man because most men are fine and are easier to fight off than a f**king bear

Darkhorse1215

May 4, 2024 03:50

I don't think I was privy to that particular load of verbal diarrhea. The majority of people might be kinda f**ked, but seriously, that level of cynicism is the problem. We'd all be better off if bears ate such people.

Darkhorse1215

May 4, 2024 03:56

As for the original topic, f**k bullies. You take the first move to f**k someone who hasn't hurt you, you deserve three reprisals of equal measure, or one that's three times as bad.

Theeoldways37

May 4, 2024 07:17

@darkhorse1215 funny you say that...1 had a fit at work cant drive anymore and has to constantly take time work now 1 is getting the chop because the maternity leave she was covering is now up the other had a complaint made against her and is now trying too hard to be nice, but to no avail because the complaint is already going through the process and the last one well it seems she isn't as beloved as she thought. Sometimes it's nice to watch people who deserve it crash and burn all by themselves.

Darkhorse1215

May 4, 2024 09:41

People who leverage others as their little "flying monkeys"/social minions aren't really beloved. As soon as they have an issue, that vapid "support" they seem to have garnered will dry up. Bullys tend to eventually step on their own dumb genitals.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 4, 2024 13:20

With regards to workplace friction; if you don't like the people you have to work with, start making arrangements to work somewhere else.
Of course, this is an onerous task to take on, as change is frightening, but if your sanity and peace of mind are worth much to you, then it's worth dropping some leisure time out to scope out places you could do a similar job, with people you potentially don't hate the bones of.
This is for various reasons, easier to do in industries where there's a healthy ecosystem of businesses in the field locally; if there's only one big employer doing what you do in the region, then finding somewhere else to apply your skills is harder, and may retraining and a career change, or if you really only want to work in one field, moving away to find the work you were born to do.

Theeoldways37

May 4, 2024 16:09

Oh no, these people cannot "get to me" as there is nothing to get, and they are slowly giving up the fight, they tried to bully me that's all. It's amusing watching it all happen, but not upsetting or slightly sad, it's nothing at all.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.