AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

God is good,The President is bad, Would we want to hear this s h i t?

God is good,The President is bad, Would we want to hear this s h i t?

emperorroberto Created Jun 21, 2022 19:15
3 Comments

If just one of those things were posted and thought I was saying serious 1000 comments

This topic has 3 comments

emperorroberto

May 4, 2024 02:01

-

Darkhorse1215

May 4, 2024 04:00

Uh...what? "God" is usually used by stupid people to insinuate a construct of a "higher power", but based on garbage human problems. They base "him" off of a human king...an authoritarian psychopath. Many human politicians follow the same doctrines of psychopathy. Those two ideas are closer than you think-a "Bible God" made in the image of corrupt human kings, and corrupt human politicians.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 4, 2024 13:06

I like to talk to people about God, and sometimes about politics, though "argue" is probably a better word.
First though, I prefer to establish what a person means by God.
"The Unmoved Mover" is a ways beyond me, mind; postulating on things above the human yen tends to be a fruitless exercise.
God is the parts of nature you can't work around with all your human artifices.
You are born, live, are responsible for things you do, grow old, and die, things work as they do because necessarily they couldn't work any other way.
I think of "God" as being the "First Process" of the universe.

I do not like the president of the US; I don't think he is a Catholic, but more importantly, I don't think he is actually the president of the US.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.