AltScene
EliteSingles.com

THE USA IS DOOMED UNDER BIDEN!!!!!

THE USA IS DOOMED UNDER BIDEN!!!!!

Gothicvamp777 Created Mar 25, 2024 16:56
45 Comments

HOW COULD ANYBODY VOTE FOR BIDEN AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE HE HAS DONE TO AMERICA????

ITS INSANE!!!!!!!

This topic has 54 comments

Thrones

Mar 25, 2024 17:07

Just got my citizenship and will probably vote for him tbh

WalterLuigi

Mar 25, 2024 18:46

Brb voting for my left shoe since it's more competent or qualified than either of the clowns that will be running for office.

Grumman

Mar 25, 2024 20:36

What’s insane is voting for an orange game show host criminal who lies about election fraud and wouldn’t commit to the peaceful transfer of power.

Gothicvamp777

Mar 25, 2024 22:27

Are you guys really this dumb? God you guys are just as insane as Biden is!!!

🧜🏻‍♀️_Siren _🧜🏻‍♀️

Mar 25, 2024 22:58

I feel their just just trying annoy you ...... 🤷🏻

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 25, 2024 23:33

He's in my Dead Pool this year and that's about the extent of my concern, although it's always funny to see the Trumpets work themselves into a froth about it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 26, 2024 03:26

A giant fist of doom is going to come out of the sky and smash everyone.

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Mar 26, 2024 12:20

Biden's just old, Trump is a spoilt moron. At least Biden's done something over the past 4 years, all Trump did was flap his jaw.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 26, 2024 12:36

All leftists do is regurgitate s**t they heard or read. Everything Biden “got done, accomplished” has been either counterproductive or totalitarian. Can you not read numbers? Have you seen the price tags increase? Do you not cover your own living expenses?

Also he’s an ethnic masochist. White people need to stop hating themselves and thinking they have to raise other countries children. You don’t owe anyone s**t. You (possibly) and your ancestors worked too hard for this s**t.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 26, 2024 12:42

Here’s a video of Biden explaining why we can’t evacuate the Middle East right away because the military resources will be used against “your grandchildren and mine.”

The man might be stupid but he is, without a f**king doubt controlled by something 100% willfully evil, there is no way it’s just stupidity.

https://youtube.com/shorts/spTBhJa-SD4?feature=shared

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 26, 2024 12:43

And of coarse after saying that, he leaves all these different military resources behind for terrorists. They are constantly arming terrorists

✅ Mexican drug cartels
✅ Libyan Terrorists
✅ Taliban

Grumman

Mar 26, 2024 13:56

Yeah I’m not sure how the US is “doomed.” Biden has been a mixed bag. The Afghanistan withdrawal was a fiasco, the border policy has been brutal (although the seeds of this crisis have part of their origin in previous administrations’ policies), and the enabling of wokester nonsense on campus is annoying. That said, he’s been a stabilizing influence (for people who aren’t plugged into the conservative news cycle). His foreign policy towards the Ukraine and Israel has been arguably the brightest spot, and the economy is still the best in the world. Why would we want to reinstate an orange game show host criminal who praises our enemies and seeks to be more like them?

WalterLuigi

Mar 26, 2024 14:02

Not to mention Orange game show host's policies negatively impacted our economy in multiple sectors, tech being a big one as his tariffs caused the price of virtually all tech goods to rise a minimum of 25%. And then on the note of the hyperinflation, much of that we can thank the stimulus checks that were issued during his presidency for. Although those would have occurred had Biden been in office too as they were virtually inevitable. However, it seems those that love to blame Biden for the price hikes have a severe misunderstanding of how cause and effect work, or how long it takes to see the impacts of some policy decisions.

Grumman

Mar 26, 2024 14:13

Yes, those people are called morons. They are easily duped by tv pundits and orange game show host criminals.

K

Mar 26, 2024 16:12

Every American withdrawal has been pretty much awful, you're despised by most of the countries you promised to help rebuild and left in rubble.

K

Mar 26, 2024 16:13

Regardless of president. That's just a dancing and talking puppet.

Grumman

Mar 26, 2024 16:16

There have been several success stories of American occupation and rebuilding (Western Europe, Japan, Korea), but definitely not many in recent decades (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan).

K

Mar 26, 2024 16:18

Cancelling national debts on insanely inflated 'debts' don't really count as rebuilding imo.

K

Mar 26, 2024 16:19

'Don't worry guys you dont have to pay for all the stuff we left in your country after we levelled it to the ground, some blown up tanks and weapons will sure help you with that I'm sure'

Grumman

Mar 26, 2024 16:19

Oh, so the Marshall Plan doesn’t move the needle for you? Good talk.

K

Mar 26, 2024 16:21

Destroyed a ton of European industries what do you mean?

K

Mar 26, 2024 16:23

Japan was not a recipient of said plan either.

K

Mar 26, 2024 16:24

But I guess the UK doing most of the heavy lifting and you guys coming in well late, you owed us some bucks.

Grumman

Mar 26, 2024 16:29

Yeah, and we’ve been doing the heavy lifting in defense of Western Europe ever since. Enjoy your free healthcare and your minuscule air forces and thank us later.

Grumman

Mar 26, 2024 16:32

The US protected a vulnerable Japan after their defeat in WWII and has been the biggest guarantor of international shipping security with its navy for the better part of the last 80 years.

Raz Vabbit

Mar 26, 2024 16:43

...Are they the best America has to offer?

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Mar 26, 2024 17:19

I love how inflation that has been effecting the entire world is somehow Biden's fault. Logic!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 26, 2024 17:33

"THE USA IS DOOMED UNDER BIDEN!!!!!"

So... Bidens gonna win?

Darkhorse1215

Mar 26, 2024 20:04

The Bidump years have certainly been worse than the Obushma years.

WalterLuigi

Mar 26, 2024 20:43

Tbh it all feels largely like a fever dream these days

Bed Beard and Beyond

Mar 26, 2024 21:11

Trump is scum.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 26, 2024 21:50

My c**k is now president

Raz Vabbit

Mar 26, 2024 23:19

That would explain a fair amount...

Darkhorse1215

Mar 26, 2024 23:28

Presidential candidates for 2028:

Ima Theythem and Tucker Jerbs

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 26, 2024 23:34

There is a guy here who think that gas price increase doesn’t inherently raise the cost of everything because everything has to be transported. Cutting the key stone pipeline development inflated everything. You’re wrong boomer.

Be Beard and Beyond you’re such a tool and you’re not even a good one. Grow some balls and admit that Trump is a boss dude

Gothicvamp777

Mar 27, 2024 06:21

Walter you're blaming Trump for Biden's failures as a president. Just shows how ignorant you really are!

Gothicvamp777

Mar 27, 2024 06:22

God you really are out of touch with reality!

Gothicvamp777

Mar 27, 2024 06:23

I'm older than you and I know better than you, you give my generation a bad name!

Gothicvamp777

Mar 27, 2024 06:34

When Trump was president, our border was the most secure border in American history compared to Biden's open border policies. Under Trump, we had the most powerful and most successful booming economy. Under Trump, crime rates were at a record all time low. Under Trump, gas prices were down to $1.19 a gallon by average compared to almost $6.00 a gallon under Biden. Under Trump, comsumer goods were at their lowest prices in US history. Under Trump, we had the highest military recruiting rates on record. Under Trump, tax rates were at their lowest on record. Under Trump, people were able to make more money on their retirement plans.

IF YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE THAT, YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE AMERICAN DREAM!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 27, 2024 09:17

I'm 99% sure Vamp is a democrat.

K

Mar 27, 2024 12:30

@Grumman you haven't done any heavy lifting in any country since the early 90s. Printing out imaginary money to force debt on others isn't heavy lifting either so quiet down with your USA is a saviour of all bulls**t propaganda.

K

Mar 27, 2024 12:31

You also dropped weapons of mass destruction on Japan in a terrorist act, then tried big brothering them 😂

Grumman

Mar 27, 2024 14:30

Well that’s certainly one perspective. I wouldn’t call it particularly well-informed, but there it is.

Grumman

Mar 27, 2024 14:35

I’m certainly willing to admit that not all American-led ventures have been successful, and even concede that many were entirely cynical. But it is simply true that your country wouldn’t exist without our considerable help. I guess we should thank you for graciously handing off the baton to us before slipping into the status of a second class empire-in-decay.

WalterLuigi

Mar 27, 2024 14:36

The perspective on "printing out imaginary money to force debt on others" in particular is lacking in the nuance of exactly what an international reserve currency offers, some info on how Keynesian economics functions, that currency in general acts as debt notes, and why exactly debt is important within a functional economy.

That said, I'm more familiar with the field of economics than I am politics or history so that's the part that stood out the most to me.

Grumman

Mar 27, 2024 14:41

Nice to see someone has heard of Bretton Woods.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Mar 27, 2024 15:19

This is hilarious. To quote Peter Griffin "who the hell cares?" Like seriously every country is corrupt and s**tty on it's own way.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Mar 27, 2024 15:20

Japan is not free from guilt when it comes to human rights violations. Go read up on "comfort women" from Korea.

Every country does s**t. Nothing new.

WalterLuigi

Mar 27, 2024 15:21

What was done at Bretton Woods was honestly a fascinating concept and logically follows the economic issues that had been occurring at the time. Much like the break from the gold standard and the move from traditional economics. That said, I do think the idea of having the USD be redeemable for gold at $35 or so per ounce wasn't the best move but that ended up being figured out with time anyways. Now we have the petro dollar though which is an interesting concept in its own right.

K

Mar 27, 2024 17:59

Yes all countries leadership are mostly corrupt I agree, but the USA stands head and shoulders above the worst for sticking your beaks in where it's not wanted or needed. Usually to your own geo-political benefit. All while denouncing Russia and China for doing the same thing 😂 I suppose this second rate decaying empire, the same one that birthed yours is as much to blame though.

Grumman

Mar 27, 2024 19:52

Still arguably a bad reading of history, but what do I know?

WickedFae84

Mar 27, 2024 21:25

I love how people insist the economy was booming under Trump. Yet everyone fails to mention that while also under Trump's rule, he knew full well that a massive pandemic was landing on our shores and sat on that info for FAR too long. In that time, we experienced one of the biggest financial crisis we've seen in literal decades. All because he refused to believe this virus existed, denied it so long. So much blood on his hands. So let's not sit here and pretend he was the greatest thing to happen to this country.

NOW, on the other side of that, we have Biden. Who I feel is also not fit to run the country. He is too old, too stuck in his old fashioned ways, and from all I've seen he actually hasn't done a whole lot to improve the quality of life around here. Now we have the war in Ukraine, as well as the chaos ensuing in the Middle East. So it's my personal opinion that neither man is fit to run this country. I really wish this country would come off the notion of voting for the lesser of two evils. Instead, we should be presented with quality candidates. Not just the man with the most money and best connections.

WalterLuigi

Mar 27, 2024 21:30

I agree, but sadly the major parties care more about their financial backers than they do anything else. They promise just enough to get elected so they can enact policies favorable to their sponsors without rocking the boat enough to entirely piss off their voter base. Throw in a fair bit of media misinformation and propaganda to tide over the masses and whip them into a frenzy and you have a recipe to maintain the status quo without really accomplishing s**t.

Grumman

Mar 27, 2024 22:07

I’m not sure how Biden is to blame for war and turmoil in other parts of the world. His response to those crises has been pretty commendable, however.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.