AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

How do you guys move on?

How do you guys move on?

JD Savage Created Apr 24, 2017 00:26
52 Comments

So I recently found out that my ex wife was sleeping with a friend of a friend while we were still together. We split naturally some time after it happened (but before I found out) so the revelation hasn't left me with much ill feeling toward her cos I was past the point of caring anyway, but I punched the guy in his stupid face but don't feel like it was enough. It's the principle of the matter.

I can get away with the freebie from a heat of the moment perspective but I don't think it's a great idea to go pummel him some more (from a legal perspective), so how the hell do I feel better about this without resorting to more violence.

Also I don't drink, so the obvious is unfortunately not an option. I'm just that lame.

This topic has 78 comments

JD Savage

Apr 24, 2017 00:32

Oh I'm done with the marriage scene sir, believe you me

Razor

Apr 24, 2017 00:38

Stick your d**k in someone else. Make a habit of it. All the bad, depressing thoughts about exes will dissipate in due time.

JD Savage

Apr 24, 2017 00:44

I'm inclined to agree from a social harmony standpoint, but I feel it's gradually becoming more redundant.

There's been pretty consistent spikes and falls in society's attitude toward monogamy over the last century, and I'm sure this period of generational hedonism will pass once again sooner or later, but I think it ties in with modernised thinking and social structure.

It's a lot more normal now to have seperated parents (mine are) and you're generally not the oddity any more - regardless of how many studies prove that a strong family bond is very beneficial, it's reaching the point where it's just not that necessary..

JD Savage

Apr 24, 2017 00:46

Nah that's not what I meant Razor, it's not directed at her, I could care less about what she's doing, my life has been considerably less stressful since I ended things.

I was more getting at the irritating built in male bravado that keeps telling me that one (very reasonable) sock to the jaw wasn't enough and I don't wanna get myself an assault charge :L

gotunk

Apr 24, 2017 01:05

I was in a MGTOW group for a while. At first it seemed like a good group that really called out the bs men go through. Then it just ended up being just a bunch of woman hating instead of calling them out. Maybe it just was that group.

As for moving on...Just realize that no one is required to care about whatever you are going through. Along with depending on other people for comfort. Just detach yourself from what society has weighed us down with socially. All that self pity and insecurity is our choice. Because it's considered okay, while in the past people where scolded for it.

Queen Bitch

Apr 24, 2017 01:05

I'd be inclined to say just avoid the guy. If you aren't pissed at her, you got no real reason to be pissed at him. Time and distance tend to help these feelings fade, but it's probably a good thing that you are questioning them, because it will help you process the thing and get it out of your system.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2017 02:29

Probably shouldn't do anything you wouldn't if you wernt upset that most likely will lead to regret. I say if you feel betray just leave the people in the past and move forward happily.

DethReaper

Apr 24, 2017 05:03

Here's the principle he's talking about though Queen B. If it's a friend of a friend, it's reasonable to assume he knew this girl was with JD, yet still made a move. JD doesn't care about her anymore, just the principle that this guy was willing to disrespect him in that fashion.

Honestly, the only answer I can think of as well is just avoid him, especially if you're uncertain you'll be able to control yourself should you run into this guy. I went through something similar a little bit ago and when I see something reminiscent of that guy I feel that boiling point coming on. Time may be the only thing to quell the urge of beating him to a pulp.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2017 05:12

Don't get upset over things so silly, you will find within time it doesn't even matter.

Bree

Apr 24, 2017 10:18

There are times even when us females (and I say this because you said male bravado) want to/should have/ regret not smashing someone's face in.

Me and relationships arnt the best of friends, it ultimately always goes wrong, I'm the common denominator so I gather its my fault... However now being diagnosed with APD some things from my past have made sense... I digress...

There was this friend of a friend who lived in the same apartment block as me.i'd spent a few afternoons helping her and my friend house hunt. She asked me loads of questions about me, 'getting to know you stuff' etc

A few weeks later after my relationship ended...and not by my choice.. My friends thought cheering me up on a pub crawl was a good way to go and during pre drinks she was there.

Point blank she said to me 'how long ago were you tested for an STD?' I was like whoa and conveyed my confusion and she said 'because I know you slept with your ex without using condoms so I need to know I'm safe'.

Less than two weeks after my break up, still very much in love and hurting this prize bitch basically tells me shes going to sleep with him.

I regret everyday not pummeling her to death or not shaking her little pin head until the light bulb... That you just don't f**k with people that way... Came on.

Usually my emotional broken and erratic behaviour...which I assume I can be forgiven for as I was 20 with no f**king clue....would've been to snap.

Instead I cried and ran out. Its one of the only times I have shown myself that weak to another person.

I still to this day wish id of broken her f**king nose.

But then I ask myself would it of changed anything? And nope. He didnt wanna be with me, I would've been alone anyway and my lifes so far removed from that now, its done.

It sounds hippy as f**k, but sometimes it was meant to be that way. Shes gone, you now know to cut him out too. Baggage gone. Happy f**king travels!

Queen Bitch

Apr 24, 2017 15:39

Yeah, my ex went off with someone he knew from work and I know damn well she knew he was with me cuz I had been pissed at him for telling her about our relationship issues before... I understand the anger, but you know what, they are no more guilty than the cheating partner so why be angry at one and not the other.

I know it is hard to walk away without bitchslapping someone to death, but actually, the moment you do that they know that they will get the last laugh... Cuz you will be in court and possibly paying them compensaation too...

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2017 15:47

I usually say something really vile that I come to regret later, not so much because I don't want the person to think I'm an asshole but because it's just really terrible to say.

Funeral

Apr 24, 2017 15:56

I'd say hitting him once was more than enough. I never understand why men that have been cheated on go after the guy their woman cheated on them with rather than the person that they were/are in a relationship with. Testosterone, i guess.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2017 16:55

You should definitely shag his sister, or his mum might be better.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 24, 2017 16:56

Just use some of your smooth moves, like the fonz.

KnottyScruffbag

Apr 24, 2017 16:56

Depends, Jeff. If the dude is a stranger and didn't know then there's no reason to be pissed at him, but when it's a friend or someone who does know, then they are definitely deserving of a slap. Not just Testosterone either (because women go after the other woman too). We're mammals, apes. Check out how all mammals and all apes behave toward sexual transgressors. We may be very clever apes, but we are apes nontheless, we just developed past the point of killing the last guys offsring and we become stepfathers instead.

KnottyScruffbag

Apr 24, 2017 17:22

Boooooring

Earlofrochester

Apr 24, 2017 18:04

Post a s**t through his letterbox.

KnottyScruffbag

Apr 24, 2017 18:23

Ha. Jeremy Cunningham sent a turd in a shoebox to the NME (or it could have been Melody Maker) after a bad review of Levelling the land

Queen Bitch

Apr 24, 2017 21:41

Isn't your wife a step parent Luna?

Bree

Apr 24, 2017 21:47

f**k you luni.

Bree

Apr 24, 2017 21:53

Oh I dont know, maybe I'm a single parent who doesn't really like being condemned by you.

'Feminism and popular culture is how men got suckered into playing the daddy role of kids that don't belong to them.'

What a d**k.

KnottyScruffbag

Apr 24, 2017 22:03

There were no step-parents at all prior to the late 19th century. Fact!

Maybe it's one of those right wing alternative facts.

Bree

Apr 24, 2017 22:15

Knotty thats probably because there were things like gentleman, respect and a code of honer/ conduct which meant things were done 'the right way'.

Now the world breeds abusive f**ks that force the women who love them to have to leave and bring their children up alone in a safer environment.

Its got f**k all to do with feminism how I ended up in this situation but with that comment luni you basically discount me and my child.

We are f**king good people and good people deserve love and to be happy and believe it or not I'm looking for someone for me, not my child.

But making that statement, saying a movement makes a guy a sucker, a mug... Duped into fathering a child thats not theirs like its offensive.

How about, I'm actually allowed to want to fall in love and have someone love me and that be all that its about.

Statements like that is probably half the reason why I'm over looked.

Its idiocy.

Bree

Apr 24, 2017 22:26

My balls maybe bigger than his but I'm afraid I lack the parts to be fully satisfied by a sock puppet lol

Queen Bitch

Apr 24, 2017 22:32

I don't think I could personally be a step parent, but you are wrong Luna, there is no suckering and feminism is not some evil thing that threatens men... It is just people wanting equality, to be treated as a fellow human rather than a servant...

As for the family unit, I think that people being able to leave and start again, away from their abuser is preferential to being stuck in that unhappy situation... But it is sad that this is a necessity...

KnottyScruffbag

Apr 24, 2017 22:46

I was being sarcastic, Bree. There very obviously were step parents before feminism, or where did the evil step parent archetype in pre feminist era literature come from.

Bree

Apr 24, 2017 22:52

So I'm not entitled to be loved again then luni?

Knotty... I'm not a history buff and tone doesn't always translate for me...APD.. But I convinced myself with my response lol seemed legit

Bree

Apr 25, 2017 10:54

This has f**k all to do with anything being said.

I'd give you props on your inconsistency but ultimately everything you post lately is hating on something that you know will trigger someone.

At least she went out and attempted to highlight complete douchery going on in the world,

What did you do to try and change the world for the better today?

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 11:17

Have a strong drink for one evening. Hell when I split up from my ex I kept spending the evening with a bottle of brandy and a few online games.

Yeah you don't particularly like to drink but trust me sometimes it's just nice to have something strong and a bit of fun can do wonders. Failing that, I'd say stack up some cash and hit the town. Play the field.

Bree

Apr 25, 2017 11:46

I think you'll find, I'm not talking about feminism. I'm never involved in discussions on here about it either. My comments were about you.

And maybe posts get locked for a reason but you just cant handle being shushed. You're like a yelling screaming child who has to paddy until everyone's acknowledged you.

Thankyou for making my job easier. The more you post the more you show yourself to be a disgusting backwards excuse of a human being, with your own words all by yourself.

I fear for anyone who knows you personally.

JD Savage

Apr 25, 2017 15:39

Had some good advice in here amongst the rest of it, thanks guys hehe

Bree

Apr 25, 2017 15:42

So what do you think you're gunna do JD?

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 15:55

I know it probably pisses you off now but later it will just be the nail in the coffin you needed to bury the memory of your ex. You are divorced for a reason.

Go hate f^ck someone you never have to see or talk to again; its liberating.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 17:36

Why are you awake? Are you coming to help me move on Friday? I'll supply pizza and beer.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 17:36

@hoolicun t

JD Savage

Apr 25, 2017 17:48

Well like I say, I've already given him a light kicking so I'ma resist the urge to go for round two, the hate f^ck option is probably the most viable. The only difficult part is gonna be keeping civil with my ex wife for the sake of my daughter, but I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it.

Time to go score me some coke and hookers!

... except I quit coke

... and don't wanna do a hooker

...... I'll get back to you

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 18:33

Substitute coke and hooker for an energy drink and tinder date.

You can hate f**k anyone if you are detached enough.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 18:34

Ian, what the f**k? Tell booze hound to reschedule his wedding it coincides with my moving date. πŸ˜’

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 18:58

Grand, shut the f**k up. No one gives a crap about what have to you say. The only reason anyone entertains your bulls**t is so they can laugh at you. Just stop already. This is so unbelievably pathetic.
I just can't.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 19:11

I've been wondering, since I know you are a troll, and someone this f**king dense can't possibly exist, are you an ex I've pegged? You seem like one of my submissives. I can say just about anything and you just go with it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 19:12

😬😬😬 😬

Bree

Apr 25, 2017 19:53

Hold the phone indeed.

I realise this is pointless but I'll bite.

As I already outlined I made poor choices, ones I regret and as the old adage 'you yourself are your biggest critic'... Trying to insult me using that is pointless.

I guess you wouldnt understand though because your so perfect, you've never made mistakes in life at all.

As for the rest of your vile spew i'm amazed that it never occurred to you that no abusive f**ktard ever went into anything advertising that they were in fact an abusive f**ktard.

JDs ex wife didnt f**king advertise she was a cheater.... Where's his abuse for not seeing that and allowing himself to be hurt that way?

He's not f**king clairvoyant, neither am I.

When you meet someone for the first time, they can be whoever they decide to portray themselves to be and carry that on, Which I'm sure is how you ever managed to get someone to marry you in the first place.

On the flip side though, we all know if id stayed with him id equally be getting s**t from you telling me how f**king stupid I would be for doing so.

First rule of the internet, you cant win with trolls. My interaction with you is just out of being astounded you actually manage to navigate this world as long as you have with those blinkers on.

Bree

Apr 25, 2017 20:11

Point to note JD.... I do not think that or blame you etc
Hope you get passed it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 25, 2017 20:45

Modern feminism is such crap, but I do agree with the original roots and I appreciate and honor the women who had sacrificed so much for my right as a woman today.

Queen Bitch

Apr 25, 2017 21:02

Luna, you are being an asshole here... Nobody is perfect, we all make decisions that we at some point come to regret. That is life. From what you've said on here in the past, your ex wife was quite insane, does that mean we should all bash you forever more and keep reiterating how stupid you were??? No, because that is not what people do. You understand and accept that the person f**ked up and wish that things are better in future... Cuz otherwise, when something you do blows up in your face, everyone will just point and laugh and forever nag at you...

Queen Bitch

Apr 25, 2017 21:39

Yeah but even going in and knowing exactly what you are doing and doing it anyway, that still counts as a f**k up if you come to regret it... People grow, they learn and they change. I don't think anyone wanted you to feel sympathy for them. I know I have messed my own life up with a lot of help from others on a number of occasions, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be given the chance to be happy in the future, and it is the same for everyone else...

You had your crazy first marriage that must have taken its toll, but you got another chance when you got together with Maria. Surely you don't think that others are not worthy of the same???

Bree

Apr 25, 2017 21:42

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for a lifetime.

Hand a man a spade and he'll keep f**king digging that hole and no matter how deep he gets it wont matter, he'll obnoxiously just shout his s**te louder over the massive show of idiocy he's so publically acting out.

'at the top of the society hierarchy around here'

OH MY DAYS! Thats absolute gold.

Well your name is grand, you've proven you are completely cracked so its not entirely unexpected you'd have delusions of grandeur.

You wrote some throw away statement that related to me and I thought you were and called you out as a d**k for it in a throw away statement of my own. Thats a bare minimum response on here.

The thing is in the real world, where people on here actually know me and have a somewhat active part of my life or they see me ....they dont have to paint in the gaps with guess work like you.

If this came from them maybe it would hurt but from you its a case of you are so wrong here its funny.

The reality is the day anything actually truly upsets me, thats said on the internet, on a forum, is the day I'd be rendered so pathetic I'd just have to kill myself.

Oh look at that.... Still breathing yo.

Psychopatrish

Apr 25, 2017 22:20

My favorite part of this thread was watching Luna count to 5 during his rebuttal.

You did it, little dude! βœ‹ 😊

gotunk

Apr 26, 2017 05:50

Ah the reg's drama, my favorite soap opera.

Bree

Apr 26, 2017 14:22

I'm by no means a reg lol

Psychopatrish

Apr 26, 2017 14:50

No problem. It was all you, kiddo! πŸ‘

E27spd

Apr 26, 2017 16:24

I like to look at the other side of the coin so to speak.

After doing so and seeing you a guy with a dead wife and a kid. Every thing you just said about hoobs is a mirror of your own life.

E27spd

Apr 26, 2017 16:57

Umm no, ones exit was just more dramatic and final than the others. The end result is the same.

One would think that having been in a similar situation you would offer at the very least some support or words of encouragement. Sadly you want to rub crap in everyone's face. Then have a fit when the same happens to you.

Remember denial is the fist step to recovery....

Bree

Apr 26, 2017 17:21

Meanwhile in the real world...

Theres really no talking to him, he's as I said before plain and simply...a d**k.

You only have to read my posts to see how little content about my situation I actually addressed to him.

I suppose I should be flattered he's wasted all this time inventing, assuming and filling in the gaps so I fit his agenda.

But actually as I said before its more than a bit cracked.

He's the gift that keeps on giving.... People on here aren't blind, he just hasn't got that yet.

Queen Bitch

Apr 26, 2017 17:30

Blaming Bree for the actions of her child's father is no different to blaming you for your wife being dead. None of us can 100% read the intentions of another person, even someone you are that close to at one point. I may not have kids to worry about, but my ex walked out on me after six years of living together... I trusted him and he cheated on me, it was not something that I ever would have believed he would do... Would you say that was my fault too?

Bree

Apr 26, 2017 17:41

I believe this started when I said 'f**k you'

I believe this escalated when you said the most disgusting thing about me and my child.

You realise this wasn't actually some contest right?

In no uncertain terms will you ever convince me that the choice I made 12 years ago for the safety of myself and my child was the wrong one.

Anyone who try's is a complete moron.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 17:56

I don't think Lunatic is in a position to judge anyone considering his past.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 18:49

He has been projecting since the beginning. I think his views on woman and need to call everyone s*x offenders is a bit telling.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 18:49

Women

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 18:57

Of course he is. I think he's still massively bitter his ex cheated on his drunk ass.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 18:57

Although Jess, you've now given him a buzzword to abuse.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 19:37

Blame Ian.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 20:09

You know what's really amazing? That this fΓΌckin discussion is still going on.

How do you guys move on, indeed.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 20:13

It never ends. Ever.

Bree

Apr 26, 2017 20:21

Firstly, damsel in distress?

I saw a d**k, I called it a d**k and I've been pretty capable in typing my posts here all by my little self.

Secondly

ZomBree Hoobs, Apr 24, 2017 22:15

" Its got f**k all to do with feminism how I ended up in this situation but with that comment luni you basically discount me and my child.
We are f**king good people and good people deserve love and to be happy "

LUNATIC , Apr 25, 2017 11:24

" And no you indeed NOT entitled to be loved and nor are you deserving of love.

You obviously have a history of making foolish decisions and in knowing that why would any decent man wanna be bothered with you? "

Further....

You (juː; unstressed jʊ) pron (subjective or objective)

1. refers to the person addressed or to more than one person

Back peddle much?

Razor

Apr 26, 2017 20:34

The phrase "retarded logic" comes to mind...

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 20:36

1 fish, 2 fish.
Red fish, blue fish.

KnottyScruffbag

Apr 26, 2017 20:39

Pay no attention to Luna, he obviously discovered AVFM last week.

Bree

Apr 26, 2017 20:53

Hang on... So when people on here express their opinion and its different from yours then you think that it means we are all in it together?

Wow, theres that retarded logic you mentioned.

I mean god forbid any one in here actually saying how they really feel, NOPE its all a conspiracy.

Where's my white knights? I literally don't spend enough time here to acquire that much camaraderie with anyone to a level anyone would feel the need to come to bat for me.

People dont like most of the s**t you say. Fact. How is this news to you?

Queen Bitch

Apr 26, 2017 21:17

So you are saying he is your bitch eating crackers?

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 26, 2017 21:18

I would like to meet grand finally. I've been in San Diego countless times and where I live is only so far away. Bitch slapping or not I'm interested.

Bree

Apr 26, 2017 21:18

You should write a f**king book, your imagination is the only thing going for you.

You're not even close.

Well done though thats another epic passage of verbal barf that shows you for who you really are.... Still a d**k.

Bree

Apr 26, 2017 21:38

Does that usually work for you?

Oh well I'm so sorry, here let me allow you to put me back in my place....

...living life with a moral compass that's not broken and being really f**king happy about it.

Picture me in a wonder women outfit, middle finger up singing a never ending operatic 'fuuuuuuuuck yyyyyooooooou' for full effect.

DethReaper

Apr 27, 2017 00:48

Alright guys let's go, I'll drive. You do your thing with Luna, and I'll be back after I get some good food from a particular local restaurant in the West side..
Or maybe Ruby's Diner on the pier..

DethReaper

Apr 27, 2017 02:14

I've driven farther for less. Which is why you guys can stay behind with Luna, and I'll go there for the atmosphere. Pick you back up at 8?

Paddy MacLennane

Apr 27, 2017 02:24

Join Rinder.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 1, 2017 13:57

Destroy her life make her feel like the only way out is death

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.