AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

An alien concept...

An alien concept...

Raz Vabbit Created Apr 12, 2024 20:07
4 Comments

For this game you will need two shovels...

Explain a basic thing humans do as part of human life, but do it as if you were explaining to an alien that does not do it themselves.

1. Leave a comment to explain.
2. Then leave a thing humans do, to be explained by the next person to comment.

This could become mixed up so state what you are replying to incase multiple people post at the same time.

Starting concept... Sleep.

This topic has 4 comments

Hazy Sunset

Apr 12, 2024 20:33

Man I suck at these but... I'll try.

@ Raz
You lay down (or sit down) and allow your eyelids to shut, you then cease consciousness for a while.
(Could be a few minutes, or, could be a few hours) this allows your brain to offline and clear todays cache (information)
that it's stored up. This is essential, else, the brain would overload and would then malfunction, potentially causing death
after a period of time.

My concept: Computers

Mjauw

Apr 12, 2024 21:09

To humans, computers seem to be their preferred room mate or partner and is used for communication as well as pleasure and information.
Tho not the same species as a human, they do coexist in a symbiotic relationship.

Laughing

WalterLuigi

Apr 15, 2024 15:18

It's this thing humans do that can sound loud and strange, a weird repetitive sound designed to convey amusement or relieve nervous tension and energy.

Bullying

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 17, 2024 00:44

Humans have a tendency to form in-groups where members not a part of the group are ostracized or out right harmed physically. This is a behavior is probably evolved from a tribalistic competition over resources and status, as well as fear of the unknown.

Makeup

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.