AltScene
EliteSingles.com

I woke up this morning...

I woke up this morning...

Theeoldways37 Created Mar 29, 2024 08:07
3 Comments

Feeling meh, not got to work for 4 whole days what the f**k am I gonna do with my time oh yeah oooohhh I may lie on the sofa and get totally pissed yeah.

I decide to get my ass up and clean the house, even though I don't give a f**k, I bake a cake and I add extra vanilla pods oh yeah oohhhh I may lie on the sofa and get totally pissed yeah.

I sit down and speed read a book take the washing out and hang it up, I realise that I want another piercing oh yeah ohhhhh I may lie on the sofa and get totally pissed yeah.

I decide to put on fake tan then have to stand infront, of the fan, I shouldn't have put so much on my ass cheeks oh yeah ooohhhhh I may lie on the sofa and get totally pissed yeah.

I look at my phone and notice the time, while I've been doing this it's not even 9 I've been up since 2 because of insomnia oh yeah ohhhhhh I may lie on the sofa and get totally pissed yeah

Hi guys as you can guess I put youtube on learnt how to draw fake eyebrows from a woman that reminded me of morticia addams oh yeah oohhhhhh I may lie on the sofa and get totally pissed yeah.

I'm now going to get dressed and book some piercings, go to the shop so they can put those in then I'm gonna sit on the sofa and get totally pissed oh yeah ooohhhhh then I'm gonna sit on the sofa eat greggs sausage roll and get totally pissed yeah.
Theeoldways.

This topic has 3 comments

lokiinlove

Mar 29, 2024 09:26

It's a bank holiday here so this seems kind of appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re5RFOw25-8

Grumman

Mar 29, 2024 12:43

I thought for a moment this was going to be the beginning of a great blues song.

“I woke up this morning
And I got out of bed
I put on some coffee
And I said ‘glad I’m not dead’”

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Mar 29, 2024 15:00

OP definitely wrote a song, or poem. I dig it

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.