AltScene
EliteSingles.com

Looking for a girlfriend

Looking for a girlfriend

Grimreaper91 Created Mar 29, 2024 07:18
37 Comments

Any single ladies looking for a honest loyal guy hit me up and let's get to know each other better recently had my heart broken πŸ’” by someone that still truly love if you ladies could help me get over it and move on it might help me hit me up on snapchat grimreaper91 I don't know why I'm wasting my time on here Nothing great ever happens for me and when it does when a woman comes in to my life they always leave or ghost me

This topic has 48 comments

Darkhorse1215

Mar 29, 2024 07:41

Been there, done that. And I don't still love the piece of covert narcissistic s**t who hurt me, at least not consciously. Life seems to d**kslap me in the face as well, but save the history of victimization for when you find someone who can relate to it rather than putting it directly up front. Sometimes, even decent women might be programmed to be a bit put off by that all up front.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 29, 2024 09:43

This post is against the rules, reported 1000 times!

Darkhorse1215

Mar 29, 2024 09:47

Who gives a s**t about the rules here? This is a self-regulating dystopia of ass.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 29, 2024 09:48

That reply is against the rules, reported 100000 times!

πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ_Siren _πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Mar 29, 2024 09:48

Doesn't matter if you report someone 95% the time they stay

Darkhorse1215

Mar 29, 2024 09:56

At least I only smell a stale remnant of elevator butt fart of an annoying member who way mean to almost everyone.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 29, 2024 10:03

Not believing altscene is moderated is against the rules, reported 1 bazillion times!

Also, am i the butt fart?

Darkhorse1215

Mar 29, 2024 10:22

You are a moderate amusement.
Buttfart started with an O and ended with a ban.

Mar 29, 2024 11:53

He'll be back..

He's always back

Grumman

Mar 29, 2024 12:45

Kinda like you eh?

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Mar 29, 2024 14:53

@OP let me get this straight, you're butthurt that the fish aren't biting on altscene but the bait you're using is "Hi, I'm still not over my ex, in fact I am still in love with her. Come love on me and make me feel better while I pine for someone else).

Last I checked, it's not a woman's job to be a therapist or emotional support animals to men. It may come as a shock but it's not all about you, relationships are mutual, and you have to be EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE to actually be a decent partner. And per your own words you aren't emotionally available because your heart and mind lie elsewhere.

Heal yourself before pestering the ladies further. It's your job to be heal yourself and be ready to date, not ours to "fix" you.

Psychopatrish

Mar 29, 2024 15:15

I was just gonna say "Yikes. Do better"

But what Neon said, ya silly cΕ―nt...

Mar 29, 2024 15:40

I don't think many would be interested in a guy still in love....I actually never read the post just the comments πŸ˜…

And yes I come back..but I'm not a t**t like he seemed to be

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 29, 2024 16:43

Neon's covered it pretty comprehensively but aye, I doubt this post is going to achieve the desired effect and I have raging second hand embarrassment from it.

Grumman

Mar 29, 2024 17:37

β€œDo better”

Yes, especially at using English. Ever heard of a period?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 29, 2024 17:38

Women don't want an honest loyal guy. They want a guy with big bawls.

Darkhorse1215

Mar 29, 2024 20:10

Pee is stored in the balls.

π•žπ“ͺπ“΅π•œπ“²αΊΈα΅ƒΡΆβ‚¬β“›ΕαΆ€β’Άπ“·

Mar 29, 2024 20:50

Become my rebound today! offer includes me falling madly in love with you as i tip my fedora repeatedly while pining over my ex as i state how "nice" a guy i am that i don't tell you to rub the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again, cause THIS is 2024 and the me 3 movement is in full swing. I say ME 3 because poly is the new mono and my wiafu pillow will be my main.

I will say like everyone else who doesn't have any problems with the current internet age of online dating that i'm LITERALLY the only person who's been ghosted EVA cause the problem is wamen "not" the culture of internet dating, and my depressive attitude as i blather on about my ex who makes you look like curdled milk ISN'T the reason you left because you never gave me a chance to begin.

Gods i'm glad i decided to log in today

Grimreaper91

Mar 30, 2024 20:17

There I've changed my bio I've not mentioned about having my heart broken πŸ’” even though I'm just telling the truth

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 30, 2024 20:23

Now you have to edit your post because you're no longer honest.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 30, 2024 20:34

The truth will only hurt you.

Mar 30, 2024 20:45

So instead of saying you have a broken heart from a previous person, you've just hid the fact like that's any better πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Grumman

Mar 30, 2024 21:17

What you need isn’t a girlfriend. You need a therapist so you can resolve your baggage from your previous relationships. You don’t do that, your next one will be fΓΌcked up as well. Also, try being single for a while. Work on you and figure yourself out for a bit. You’ll be better for it.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Mar 30, 2024 21:22

Wow way to completely miss the point bro...

As the others have said

LEAVE WOMEN ALONE.

Work on yourself fo f**ks sake and learn how to be independent. Nobody wants a project

RobAdark

Mar 30, 2024 21:23

Vampy is always available when he isn't teabagging Biden

Grimreaper91

Mar 30, 2024 21:28

Rob I'm in a way a supporter of Biden f**k joe Biden IM FOR TRUMP

Grimreaper91

Mar 30, 2024 21:29

Sorry I meant to say that I'm not a Biden supporter I'm for Trump

Mar 30, 2024 21:30

Some things are being unearthed here aren't they....

Grimreaper91

Mar 30, 2024 21:30

U got that right siren

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 30, 2024 21:36

Grim, why are oyu looking for a girlfriend if you're for Trump?

It seems weird to cheat on the guy who owns your butthole, and especially weird to f**k his political rival.

Mar 30, 2024 21:39

Well... Trump has a cat wife so

Grumman

Mar 30, 2024 21:43

Orange Game Show Host Philanderer Criminal for President, 2024 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Darkhorse1215

Mar 31, 2024 00:38

Don't think you have to be perfect to deserve love, bro...but just...don't still be in love with someone who hurt you. Most people have baggage, but that's literally something that can prevent you from giving your best to someone new. Not good.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Mar 31, 2024 00:56

Yeah what Dark is saying, you're not emotionally available so you'd end up hurting whoever you date. Consider that.

Grimreaper91

Mar 31, 2024 02:44

Yeah but this is this site is all about finding someone new who i can build something with u know

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 31, 2024 02:54

Aye it is, but you need to get over your last one first otherwise you're just going to be bringing in toxic s**te which will get in the way of building the next connection.

Darkhorse1215

Mar 31, 2024 03:13

Yes, as you said yourself. Finding someone new and building something. Like I said, you don't have to be perfect to deserve that, you just have to be open to letting go of the past and give someone new your best, if they prove to deserve it.

I find that most things in life aren't good to look at as a zero-sum game, and it's better to think win-win. It's different for me when it comes to romantic love. That's a zero-sum game for me. What I mean by that isn't that I want to "win" at someone else's expense in terms of a relationship. What I mean is that the best of what I have to offer in that respect belong to someone who will reciprocate my feelings and treat me right. Winner takes all. None of that belongs to someone who hurt me in the past.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 31, 2024 03:24

I'm super emotionally unavailable.

Grimreaper91

Mar 31, 2024 03:51

Jake I'm not going to mention my ex girlfriend at all when someone new comes in to my life I'm just ready to move on I mean yeah it's hurting but I'm ready to move on

ctsvbullet

Mar 31, 2024 04:38

you still need healing before move on new relation ship if dont heal the problem could persise it took me bit time recover from last realtion ship that was back in 2013

Gothicvamp777

Mar 31, 2024 07:16

f**k JOE BIDEN!!!!!

Grimreaper91

Mar 31, 2024 07:43

Gothvamp yes πŸ’―πŸ’―

Mar 31, 2024 07:46

Well you've both found someone congratulations

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 31, 2024 09:58

Vamp and Grim sitting in a tree, f u c k i n g

Theeoldways37

Mar 31, 2024 12:28

One of the greatest things is loving your life alone because then you really experience life, your life not the person's next to you. Once you see that you are the creator of your own path then you get to choose what you do and don't want. When you do this only when you do this will you have the ability to walk away from needing a relationship, or needing a friend or needing anyone. You will be free. Now if you choose to have someone on the path next to you then they should become parallel not taking over your path or vice verca but walking side by side. Experiencing different things together, if it doesn't work out then the person on the path next to you will be gone to maybe being replaced down the line, but your path will not crumble and neither will you.

Anthony55

Mar 31, 2024 13:25

Give him a decent answer at least in the same city

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.