AltScene

Where the future lies...

Where the future lies...

Raz Vabbit Created Mar 23, 2024 22:43
9 Comments

If you could ask your future self one question, would you get an honest answer?

Perhaps that depends on the nature of the question... or who you have become.

This topic has 11 comments

KillingNarcs

Mar 23, 2024 23:33

Like dude, I always find myself at a
crossroad(s) between these two questions:

- First question being: "Do I ever end up finding love?"

- Second question bieng: "What'll I end up doing for a living? Do I end up chasing/achieving my dreams?"

After some thought, I think I'm
going with having my latter
question answered.

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 24, 2024 02:51

I would ask him. Am I doing enough and what should I be doing right now?

No Photo

Deleted User

Mar 24, 2024 10:32

Where has all the time gone?

πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ_Siren _πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Mar 24, 2024 22:11

I never answer anything straight forward so ... Nope
🀣🀣🀣

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Mar 24, 2024 23:03

I would definitely be honest with my self. There's a lot I wish I could say to my past self

Anthony55

Mar 25, 2024 11:46

If i should be dead or have committed suicide will my suffering end .

WalterLuigi

Mar 25, 2024 13:57

I'll answer that one for you Anthony. No. There are people that enjoy your presence whether you know it or not. But if you currently find life unfulfilling, make steps to change what you dislike and move towards a life that you would find more desirable without judgement towards yourself. It can take time.

@Raz: I'd answer myself honestly, but honestly I'm not sure I have much to ask my future self at current. I'm not entirely sure I'd want to know the future either rather than letting it happen as it does.

Theeoldways37

Mar 28, 2024 23:47

If I could ask my future self one question, well it would have to be...why did it take me so long to realise some things like, why is being completely dead inside the best thing that ever happened to me. I get to enjoy things and people at face value without worrying about "if they like me"
I get to be totally honest eg I can say things like " i like being a girl" I like shopping and makeup and being ultra feminine, and i dont like working full time i just want to bake chocolate chip cookies and look scary pretty, but i work hard because pretty isnt free and i like spending money and using expensive espresso pods. I like watching people from the outside at work and out and about, how they treat eachother. I like the fact I can read people like walking talking books without having to talk to them, I like the fact I can be whoever I want to be on any given day, I'm like a blank slate in which I carry every memory in a box that can be opened but nothing that is within can hurt me so I can open and look at will at things that would cripple others (I am literally my own therapist) I like that I don't feel anything at all and even though I don't feel a thing I can appreciate everything at face value. I would ask my future self why did it take me so long to become free. I would also ask my future self...should I get a dog, cats or 2 rats. πŸ€”

Mr Beelzeebubbles

Mar 29, 2024 16:07

I'd be honest, and there would be one simple question: what stocks should I buy?

Psychopatrish

Mar 29, 2024 16:14

Am I white flash Barry or red flash Barry in this scenario?

Like, would I ask myself is it right to put the tomatoes in the shopping cart or essentially kill my mom?

OR am I Thwane forever cursed to loop fulcrum after fulcrum, a doomed eternity of questioning reality, shockwaves trailing behind.....

The important thing here is, I think we can all agree, that movie was about and hour and a half too long.

I may just go back and ask myself not to watch...

Raz Vabbit

Mar 29, 2024 18:27

Then you wouldn't have left this rambling comment, which wouldn't have spurred you into advising yourself... Which if it doesn't cause a paradox, would create a branching timeline... therefore not escaping the memory of wasting your time on that waste of a movie.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.