AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Something to ponder upon.

Something to ponder upon.

Wolfy Created Feb 12, 2017 10:52
1 Comments

People say that with the powerful minds and the help of others we can make something big. Well we've created this world out of our minds, we could be living in a plain of nothingness and we have all used our minds together for years to create a world from our imagination into one unit we all see and appeal to our five senses thus we create the good and evils in this world, meaning if we truly wanted it humans could all use their imagination once more and create a better world in due time?

This topic has 12 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 11:19

So many facets of conversation all in one less then paragraphed package...

Powerful minds helping others? The inventors of the world? Science a feared creature, The world is flat! Wash your hands because tiny monsters are the cause of illness, Fire! we made it, It can be used as a force to build and destroy... Hey my people need that land, You're slightly different to us.. Ours now...

We didn't create anything, We worked out how to make booz and sat our arses down getting drunk ever since. We create yes, But it would take one simple pop to make our dreams a former reality. We make such advanced technology we don't know how it operates... its magic now.

No idea what you're speaking of the 5 senses, Evil and good are merely words, One mans evil is anothers good, I stole this loaf of bread.. But my family needed it... But then the people who made that bread, Did they need it? Evil and good is its own conversation let alone making it one here in this morass of other ideas.

Whats a better world to you? I have heard the words of many on varied facets on their world and how we need to face it. Imagination? No we need to grow as a species in my eyes.. BUT then some would say i'm a fool, We cannot grow we're non viable as a evolutionary race.

Pick one topic kid... lmao

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 11:20

Listening to John Lennon on weed must be a hell of a trip, man

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 11:21

lmao cute. What are your thoughts? Heck another argument, Weed makes people dumb...

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 13:28

Even if we could use our imaginations to create a better world, the people with the big bucks wouldn't let us, they'd have too much to lose. Imho

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 18:41

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 18:44

...but also, the puppet masters of the world have too much to lose for us to all work together. That's why the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.

"Working together"... they'll lock you up in an asylum with that kind of talk.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 18:46

That's what I meant ^

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 12, 2017 18:51

The only way to make things better is to not have leaders or stupid people.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 20, 2017 16:54

Change is happening if you are looking for it and it has an urgency to it to. Have a look for Solfeggio Frequencies or read Eckhart Tolle and see for yourself.

Paddy MacLennane

Feb 21, 2017 13:48

The one with the most powerful mind would be able to influence the minds of others, get the people on side and you're a winner.

Add a bit of cheesy puff powder, a blonde? wig and a whole lot of arrogance and you have ..........

Ignoring my attempt at humour above, then I'd say Wolfe has just discovered the film Scanners.

Wasn't that a similar plot but for evil instead of good?

It's been so long since I seen it I can't remember.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 21, 2017 19:50

Hmmmm, OP never came back to his own thread. Must be somewhere thinking deeply.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 22, 2017 01:30

Now, now, Pean, haven't you noticed the blossoming going on since this thread was posted?
The OP has been busy recreating reality.
We owe him a debt of gratitude.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.