AltScene
EliteSingles.com

Idk if this helps.

Idk if this helps.

Gadget Created Apr 12, 2024 05:39
10 Comments

I'm in my late 30s. As you get a little older, you find yourself not being nearly as attracted to aesthetics and stuff like that. They just don't matter nearly as much anymore. I like dressing punk because it's fun and different. I was dressing really conservatively for a while. And I woke up one day and I was just like "Damn.. I am freakin' BORED AND LONELY." Maybe if I wear something new I'll make a friend kinda thing. And it actually works! And that's fun!

Idk. Uhmm.. I was from a small town in Oklahoma and I was one of the only weird people. This was pre internet. So, just imagine. And I was from a broken home, which really screwed me up. BADLY. I didn't develop until way later - which is what's happening with like half the young people in the USA. Imagine. So, they rely on aesthetics to get like minded friends etc. blah blah blah.

When I went to the city I fell head over heels in love with the idea of a girl. She had an aesthetic that I hadn't had much exposure to and yeah.. I was in deep dark obsessive love with her. And she broke my heart every chance she could get.

Looking back on it, it's actually kind of funny to me. And I learned so much stuff that I'll never forget. And it's nice, because it comes with a lot of very hard learned wisdom. I have authority on sooooo much. So, I really need to be helping people who have gone through something similar.

I just want you to know, it will get better as time goes on. But it's important not to make too many awful mistakes when you're young. Because they will set you back and screw up your perceptions.

Just trying to help.

This topic has 14 comments

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 05:50

And also, it's important to be intellectually honest and principled with your beliefs and values. It won't get you anywhere with girls, but at least when the big wake up call happens, you weren't lying left and right to get chicks. Which will ultimately bight some of these dudes on the a$$.

This "programming" stuff can actually rip a family apart which is honestly the saddest crap ever.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 06:00

bite* wtf lol

Grumman

Apr 12, 2024 13:40

Explain what you mean by “programming.”

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:04

Ohhhh... You know what I mean.. Propaganda, algorithms, mind control frequencies, electronic harassment. All the tin foil stuff.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:06

That's why they call me Gadget. X^D

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:10

Shadowgate by Millie Weaver goes deep on it. But not too deep. And the whistleblower in it goes deep. But not too deep so as not to get himself locked up.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:11

He's authentic too. I remember him from the early 2000s post 9/11 stuff. Really good guy. They can literally get girls with this technology to do disgusting things. It's pretty freaking crazy.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 14:19

Imo it's kinda where all this is headed. Remember when Snowden revealed that they spy on us more than they spy on any other country, and it's a fact that their spying on foreign countries has never once stopped an attack. It's never stopped one here either. Not once....

You might also check out what Katherine Austin Fitts, ex-HUD head, says about "Financial Harvesting".

The USA is basically a f$cking slave colony. No cap. We're cogs in a financial gear box and we power the money printer. Essentially. That's all we are as humans.

Some even theorize that this is exactly why the USA was created.

Some say the earliest settlers were even slaves. ETC. It's crazy, dog.

What else... It's like, HUD is really a giant f$cking slush fund. And not just a little one. Like a really really big one. That's why Trump put Ben Carson in charge of it. Cause he knew he could be trusted. That was one of the best moves he made as president. HUD apparently is a much bigger deal than what people realize.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 12, 2024 22:47

Bro you’d probably love this song I wrote https://youtu.be/rq3CZBkCdq4?feature=shared

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 12, 2024 22:53

This is the help I've been seeking. Thanks man.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 23:33

I hope that helped.

I don't usually click links people send to me on the internet. It's how they do HAX.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 13, 2024 02:09

Hackers can clone markets on the darkweb. But they can't clone websites on the regular web. Or can they? That is the question...

WalterLuigi

Apr 15, 2024 15:23

Making a fake front end website is easier than cloning a backend server and database. But hackers can technically do both if you get root access to the server itself. But there largely is no point. Just make a mimic site to steal user credentials via phishing emails and links.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 16, 2024 02:46

Lost money 3 times out of 500x. Thought I was fool proof, but was fewled a couple times. Eh, thats why I only buy less than 3 grams. Got some nice pure, clear mdma btw. Tried it last night. Clean roll. Went to a metal show. Seen Haunt the Sleep. Excellent local band.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.