AltScene

Dangle earrings

Dangle earrings

Dazzle skog Created Apr 12, 2024 02:18
7 Comments

What are your opinions about guys wearing dangle earrings, is it gay? too feminine? just one ear is okey? both ears?

This topic has 13 comments

Neon Bright Star ⭐

Apr 12, 2024 03:42

I'm of the opinion that it's just a fashion statement. Nothing more or less. Guys are free to adorn themselves how they wish

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 12, 2024 04:03

Well it started in the 80s. It made a small comeback. Don't look at guys earings.

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 05:18

I don't like any of the body jewelry trends these days, personally. The tiny gauge nose rings make me want to sneeze. I don't get it. Lol. I dunno if they're trying to say "I'm not that tough." I don't know if they're trying to communicate anything at all, or they're just experimenting with an aesthetic, or whatever, and THAT part of it is a little... It's a little annoying. God forbid you ask one of them "What does your piercing mean to you?" Because they're so sensitive and touchy about every little thing, which I get, I was a young punk rocker in a rural Oklahoman town in the 90s. SO I GET IT. But there's like no way to communicate with these young people without seeming like a jerk. And it's just as painful for me. Lol.

WalterLuigi

Apr 12, 2024 15:08

Piercings don't really mean anything to most people gadget, beyond that they liked the piercing. That's one of those questions that tends to drive people nuts tbh.

@OP: Whatever works for them. It's just an old aesthetic that's coming back into style, as usually happens. No more or less bad than stretched ears imo. Although I'm more partial to those

Gadget

Apr 12, 2024 15:20

I don't really consider stretched ears part of today's trends. That's been going on for like 20 years. I'm just old. Nobody should ever listen to me. Lol. Not when it comes to stuff like this.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 12, 2024 22:59

Bought some black 00 Guage pincers. Haven't worn earings in 3 years. About to dye my hair again now that I'm back in a city with a scene.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 13, 2024 03:30

Do you know what an "Edgar" is? Look it up. Stupid haircut the ghetto kids are getting now. Like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber but with sagging pants...yep

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 14, 2024 00:40

ha. gaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 14, 2024 01:24

It's like a French crop meets a mullet. Barbers must be running out of ideas.

emperorroberto

Apr 14, 2024 03:48

Dangling ear rings are ok for a guy to have but I guess just one.

No Photo

Deleted User

Apr 14, 2024 10:26

If you can wear it/them with confidence, that's all that matters.

Dazzle skog

Apr 15, 2024 01:55

I recently got this one earring, just one on my left side - the right side lol

Dazzle skog

Apr 15, 2024 01:56

https://www.thomassabo.com/SE/sv_SE/pd/singel-creol-med-gyllenbl%C3%A5tt-tigeroega-haenge%2C-svaertat-silver/CR724-950-1.html

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.