AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Awkward social situations

Awkward social situations

Thrones Created May 10, 2024 09:20
3 Comments

Headed into work today and arrived at the office. Went into the lift and it arrives at a floor (as per standard procedure) the door opens and the people who called the lift stand for 3 or 4 seconds looking in before getting in so we can continue our onward journey. I felt like a prize thats been revealed on a game show. Why do people do that?

Anyone else chucked into these minor but yet regular socially awkward situations

This topic has 3 comments

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 10, 2024 14:19

😂😂😂😂 you are a prize, have self love!

What's awkward is the crossing paths shuffle. You're walking down a hallway and someone is walking down it as well headed your way. So as not to walk into each other you step to the side, except they do it as well and they step to the same side so you're still on a crash course. So you move to the other side and they do it as well. Like an awkward dance

WalterLuigi

May 10, 2024 15:17

I always consider that dancing lol. For me it's when you sit in the elevator in awkward silence with people as you both wait to get to your floor and hope the other people don't talk to you

Crowcifiction

May 10, 2024 16:01

They were using their fart evaluator i.e. has this person farted already (can you intially smell anything?) and if not what is the survival rate if the persons or people drop while confined with them. You could also throw in attractiveness and whether they are ok sniffing up that person, and whether they might want to ask them out so they can fart on their face later.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.