AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

F U C K J O E B I D EN!

F U C K J O E B I D EN!

Gothicvamp777 Created May 5, 2024 07:02
61 Comments

F U C K T H A T P I E C E O F S H I T!!!!!

This topic has 65 comments

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 5, 2024 10:23

'Eff 'im?
I wouldn't even take him for a platonic date.
He's senile, smells of wee, can't string a sentence together, touches children inappropriately on live tv, and has Barack Obama's hand up his bum working him like a puppet.

Grumman

May 5, 2024 17:46

It’s bizarre that people who think he’s completely incompetent also think he’s solely responsible for everything bad that happens.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 5, 2024 18:09

Hey I found Joe Biden! He was a vampiric crossdresser all along!

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 5, 2024 18:14

Eh, I don't know anybody who really blames him for *everything* as such - they recognize that he's just a figurehead for everything they hate.
But well, when you have such a blatant figurehead, it naturally attracts a lot of flying spit.

Flyxglitter

May 5, 2024 18:25

There is a video of protesters that are pro Israel and a pro palistianian going around with them both saying Fu*k Joe Biden.

I've been trying to change my view on Joe Biden. Because as a messianic Jew I really shouldn't hate anyone or point out there flaws. Nor should I blind into worldly thing.

There are troops in Nigeria that need to come home and honestly I'm shocked not all of them are dead yet. But they won't take them out yet. Least I haven't heard of any action yet.

WalterLuigi

May 6, 2024 15:17

@Scuffed: People blame him for everything from the price of food, to gas, to goods and the economy. Some of which his policies definitely influenced, others were more influenced by things beyond his control or policies from the previous presidency/presidencies. But people did the same with Trump too. People just like a good ole scapegoat.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 15:38

Ah, I'd rather HOPE that both sides of the aisle contain enough people who can se past the figureheads, and into the people who are playing everybody against each other.
We know the media likes to amplify idiots to cause a s**tshow, and frequently straight lies, which drowns out sensible people from all sides.
And that's used as an excuse by sinister people to advance their own agendas under the guise of the common good, and at the expense of everybody else
At least, some of us do.
But it's the old "Elephant as described by three blind men".

WalterLuigi

May 6, 2024 15:41

Sadly, those figureheads are the ones that end up having a great deal of power and authority over our daily lives. I hope one day there's some serious party reform to where we get decent candidates as a third party will likely never be elected. But at current whoever is favored is who gets picked. Damn near all republicans have dropped out as contenders so Trump is the only option on that front. There are still a few on the D side, but none are really all that great either imo. And looking over the third parties, it's a bunch of wack job extremists shouting absurdities as usual. :/

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 15:53

Ech, I'm less inclined to believe in the potency of the figureheads.
Trump was by his own account, crippled by meddling from within his own party, who resented him and from the uncooperative opposition, who had the MSM on-side, and even then, all it managed to do was sharpen a pre-existing divide.
And Biden seems to be in need of a minder; my own grandad is in his eighties, and the resemblance is uncanny.
Plus, Hunter Biden is a whole can of worms unto himself; frankly, I'm shocked he hasn't been *redacted* as a liability.

HeartbreakBeat

May 6, 2024 18:32

He's a heck of a lot better than the Orange.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 22:34

@HeartbreakBeat
Strangely enough, there were media outlets caught photoshopping images of him they published to appear -more- orange.
Needless to say, I was never sure why being orange in and of itself was supposed to be a bad thing, and it sort of just puts the icing on the cake of s**te which was the MSM's coverage of his run and term.
"Pissgate" was the first salvo, and after that and the "Russian Collusion" claims were shown to be horses**t; notably the Clinton Foundation, and half the corrupt politicians in the Western World were laundering money through Ukraine until recently, it actually worked in his favour, and any criticism of him thereafter, legitimate or not, fell on deaf ears.
Meanwhile, his actual external politics were pretty good, he didn't start any new wars, and tried to pull out of Afghanistan; which was literally delayed so Biden could take credit for him later; that's pure f**kery.
Also, the world at large respects strength, not weakness he demonstrated some measure of that when he walked across the DMZ and shook Kim Jong Un's hand - dude won't even pick up the phone to Biden.
That and the sheer amount of bad press would have buried anybody else by now - the man genuinely doesn't care.
Which is an attitude I respect far more than some spineless old sack of empty skin that cringes and complies whenever anybody calls them an "'Ist" or a "phobe".
s**t, calling him and everybody else a Nazi backfired too.
All this culture war s**te started after Occupy Wall Street mind; that frit the big s**ts at the top rite good, and they had to engage in a decade or so of divide and conquer, and de-focus class politics into red versus blue tribalism and shameless bulls**t social movements run by embezzling grifters, to hide that both sides are robbing you blind.

HeartbreakBeat

May 8, 2024 02:31

Scuffed, I respectfully disagree with you. There is nothing good about Trump, he tried to destroy our country when he was President and still is trying to destroy it with hate and lies. His claims about a "rigged" election and the "deepstate" are conspiracy internet fodder. He is orange and so is his hair. Trump brings it on himself, he talks smack about everybody else but cries like a little boy when people make fun of him.

He delayed our transition of power for absolutely no reason. He dismissed COVID-10 as nothing, he did nothing to prepare the US for the aftermath. He is a liar, a grifter, and he is just trying to stay out of prison. He had the chance of a lifetime to redeem himself as President and he blew it. He was just a schyster businessman in New York, relatively harmless, but as President? Biden beat him fair and square because true Americans like me were and are sick of his victim, woe is me bulls**t.

People who hate are the ones that vote for somebody like Trump. He hates our country and you don't see that?

Grumman

May 8, 2024 02:57

I would agree with some of that, especially the facts surrounding his half-assed coup attempt. Why more people don’t see that as totally disqualifying is beyond baffling to me, especially for people who pretend to be patriotic as their one defining character trait. Joe Biden is no one’s version of a good candidate or even a good president, but when juxtaposed with Trump, there really is no comparison in terms of ethical and moral standards.

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 04:31

Sad, but true. And Bidens not particularly moral or ethical either. Douche and a turd problem

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 8, 2024 04:47

Yarrrre Biden is a scurvy dog

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 04:48

Not enough vitamin sea me thinks

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 8, 2024 04:49

No dad jokes! Shame be upon you

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 8, 2024 11:04

@HeartbreakBeat
@Grumman
Naw, I honestly don't see it.
Nor do I really buy the coup attempt narrative.
I remember the capital protests, which were a demonstration, not an insurrection or a coup attempt by my reckoning.
Some people were let into the capital building on one side, while a lady was shot in the head on the other by a Secret Serviceman, and a policeman died under strange circumstances.
There was weeeeeeird CIA type activity on the ground, and when the mob breached the building they basically just milled around taking selfies, and largely stayed behind the velvet rope.
If that's an insurrection or a coup attempt, then standards have slipped terribly.
They didn't even bring any weapons, or target infrastcucture, or go into the building across the street where the half the Democrat party were cowering under their benches.
If that was a coup attempt of mine, hypothetically.
I'd have made a beeline for the "enemy leadership" to capture as many of them as possible.
Fact is, there wasn't even an intentional attempt to discomfort them; they mostly upset themselves imagining what the mob MIGHT do to them.
And that wasn't even the most outrageous protest to go down there historically.
I believe way back in the 60's a bunch of black civil rights activists did something similar; main difference was they were quite heavily armed; I seen a picture of a black chap standing on the steps of that building with a rifle over his shoulder from that era.
Nobody called them insurrectionists mind.

I also feel like there's a double standard at play.
I mean, a bunch of wokesters tried to take over Capitol Hill, calling it the "Chaz" a few years ago, and occupied it for like a week, but the media ran interference for them.
And the "Burn Loot Murder" riots were never ever couched as a dangerous insurrection, even though they killed people and destroyed homes and businesses; mostly among the minority communities that the Democrats constantly pander to.

I am not a Republican, I am not even an American.
But well, your media apparatus clearly only reports on republican bulls**t, and prefers to sweep Democrat bulls**t under the table at the moment.
I believe in the "Uniparty" concept mind - which side gets to play the victim changes ever few decades, they take turns alienating the public and winning them back, then alienating then winning them back.
Change happens, but never really the change anybody in the public wants; they pretend to compromise between the needs of left and right, but I think in the end, they always choose what is best for the self-selecting political elites, who I believe are their real constituency.

Do you believe in the Skull and Bones society?
Or the big owl they're all supposed to worship as an aspect of Athene at Bohemian Grove?
And how they're all in on it cross-party like best friends slicing your nation up to share it out like apple pie?
I wonder sometimes.

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 14:47

@Neon: Yarrrr.... Dad jokes be me only jokes lass

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 8, 2024 14:50

Avast! Chaz straight ahead!

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 8, 2024 14:54

Yep, Seattle I believe, I guess I forgot to specify the city in case the newsreel amnesia is hard at work today.

Grumman

May 8, 2024 16:30

Yeah I don’t buy a single word of any of the numerous false equivalencies you made there. Then again, you’re not from here, so I guess that’s probably par for the course.

Grumman

May 8, 2024 16:31

To be fair, I only skimmed your essay though. I’ve gotten really good at that as a graduate student.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 8, 2024 16:36

Essays just be banned on here.. or broke up for the ones with short attention spands

WalterLuigi

May 8, 2024 18:57

Ah yes, the Chaz. Neon has told me some stories lol. I was kinda hoping to see it when she still lived near there but it was no more.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 8, 2024 23:13

I never bothered going to Chaz, situations like that are extremely high conflict.

Anthony55

May 9, 2024 01:45

EMOS Forever Emos

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 9, 2024 02:48

Anthony is back!

Mephisto

May 9, 2024 11:07

quality content from op 👌🙄

WalterLuigi

May 9, 2024 14:48

Yo where you been anthony?

@Neon: Fair, the types there are high conflict too.

FwiFfOooO o

May 9, 2024 14:53

i like to feed mr biden soup i do airplane sounds for him he is very pleased with it

Crowcifiction

May 9, 2024 16:46

What kind of soup?

WalterLuigi

May 9, 2024 16:50

Hopefully a nice hearty stew or chowder.

Henry

May 9, 2024 16:51

Hey all, anything is better than the corrupted criminal Trump.
Biden HAS done good things too, like environment protection.
I'm totally against the genocide of Palestine though and US support.

K

May 9, 2024 17:05

Murrrca f*ck no

No Photo

Deleted User

May 9, 2024 17:57

Hmmm soup

With nice bread?

Never had chowder...

WalterLuigi

May 9, 2024 19:33

You're missing out. Chowder is amazing. Is that not a common dish over there? I had figured it would be.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 9, 2024 19:47

No we have stew..

Lobby is a area thing ....

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 10, 2024 00:06

Chowder is like a stew with a creamy broth

No Photo

Deleted User

May 10, 2024 00:58

That's what she said

WalterLuigi

May 10, 2024 15:19

Nooooo not Siren again

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 10, 2024 16:57

She'll be back. She always comes back

WalterLuigi

May 10, 2024 17:23

Very true. Just might be a few months again

Grumman

May 10, 2024 18:23

I can never tell what exactly the reason is for her leaving though. And I don’t understand the point of deleting the profile. Why not just take a break?

WalterLuigi

May 10, 2024 18:40

No telling. It'd make more sense to me to just not sign on for a bit. But who knows

lokiinlove

May 10, 2024 19:41

I wonder how much of the politics in America is invented

During the last election Russian trolls were creating negative stories about Trump and Biden, like their end goal was just division at any cost, and not bothered who actually won

Wouldn't be surprised to see the troll factories having a hand in Q Anon either

WalterLuigi

May 10, 2024 19:59

That honestly wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. A good chunk of the net now is just bots, not quite dead internet theory levels. But quickly approaching it.

lokiinlove

May 11, 2024 11:19

I was reading about the side of affect of large language models for AI, that they have become good at manipulating human emotions, because being trained in game theory they are taught to win at any costs, so underhand tactics are something that they have learnt to do

So using that for nefarious means isn't difficult

WalterLuigi

May 13, 2024 15:05

Jokes on them, we have also learned how to manipulate them during the training phase by inputting tons of nonsense. Probably why places like Meta don't allow open training for their AI's anymore

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 13, 2024 17:40

I think Vamp is an AI. It explains a lot

Mr Beelzeebubbles

May 13, 2024 22:15

Nah, that implies Vamp had intelligence.

MR.X

May 13, 2024 22:23

I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun! Corn pop was a bad dude! Come on man! You know the thing!!!

K

May 14, 2024 13:07

Good riddance to Siren 😂

WalterLuigi

May 14, 2024 14:54

I'll miss her til she comes back. Ngl

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 14, 2024 17:00

Yeah she's one of my favorite regulars lol

Kushwizard64

May 15, 2024 01:24

Most right wingers only say that because in their mind Bidens some liberal commie thing. But in actuality, Bidens really not that much of a liberal...

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 15, 2024 02:13

Some do remember his ancient "Superpredators" spiel Kush.
And of course the more recent "If you don't vote for me you ain't Black" thing.
Man's been moving about on the political spectrum graph like it's a game of snakes and ladders.
Also, Snopes, which traditionally holds water for the Dems has come out and admitted that the whole "Showering with his daughter" rumour was likely true; she left her diary in a hostel, some suspect "accidentally on purpose" - the owner lady who found it and published it after the requisite waiting period for the article to legally pass into her possession, has been jailed for some reason.
Hunter's laptop turned out to be real also; but I was there for the first wave of 4chan leaks, so I knew that anyway.
Saw the sick f**ker in his pants holding hands with a little chinese girl in red lingerie, and pictures of him smoking crack can be found with a cursory websearch; my theory is that he's sick and wants it all to end, so he dropped it off hoping to get caught.
*Warning, speculation becomes wilder beyond this point*
Biden's last wife also may have tried to kill the whole family; they had a car accident a while back that looked kinda like a car intentional; the theory being that it was a bid to commit suicide with the kids to escape Joe, who seems to have a fixation on eleven to twelve year old girls.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 15, 2024 02:18

Addendum*
Also, Communists aren't liberal; they're auth-left in every actual implementation.
But then, utopians always resort to force when they sense the "glorious vision" decaying around them.
It's a part of the para-religious nature of such movements.

WalterLuigi

May 15, 2024 04:49

Wait, do people think communism isn't Auth-left? Do people think fascism isn't Auth-right?

I always lose track of what insanity people seem to believe next.

God, that super predators spiel was nuts.

Grumman

May 16, 2024 01:07

People who are hyper-focused on aligning everything on a spectrum are usually not book readers, they’re people who want to score points in arguments.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 16, 2024 10:10

I don't reckon this is so much a "spectrum" issue Grumman.
Communism implicitly entails the seizure of private property (particularly land and industrial machinery) by the state, so it can be "redistributed"; aka, managed centrally by a gigantic over-government that's functionally identical to an administrative aristocracy.
Getting people to volunteer away their private manufacturing capabilities and land voluntarily
is nigh impossible; every Communist revolution in history was born from the state marching into people's
homes and reading them a bill of seizure at gunpoint.
THAT is authoritarianism.
The restructuring of society from the ground up, against the will of many, could not necessitate anything but utmost force.

WalterLuigi

May 16, 2024 15:19

Extreme views require extreme force, I'd say.

Grumman

May 16, 2024 21:55

You really don’t have to explain it to me, of all the people on this site.

lokiinlove

May 16, 2024 22:32

Fascism also ends up with the state seizing private property, they're both forms of extreme left wing government really

But then the use of language has gone all Orwellian, where wanting a smaller state and more personal freedoms makes you an extremist

There seems to be a normalisation around authoritarism, for example when there is a crimewave politicians often come out with a new law to fix it, usually covering the same ground as existing laws, but by pretending to do something by introducing new laws they will be seen as tough on crime and thus the proles become used to feature creep in legislation

Covid was another example of this, in the UK for example supermarkets were no longer allowed to sell things like clothes in some areas at times during covid, as trips were meant for only essential purposes, but must have annoying for those with kids always outgrowing their clothes, that they could see clothes in the store, taped off and suddenly illegal to buy them

WalterLuigi

May 17, 2024 15:04

I'd disagree with fascism being an extreme left wing government. But horseshoe theory and all that. Definitely agree though that authoritarianism is heavily normalized and authoritarian politicians get majority backing. Even by those in the US going "muh freedoms"

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.