AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

F this site......

F this site......

HeartbreakBeat Created May 5, 2024 02:21
31 Comments

all girls are the same. They want the bad boy loser and complain when the loser doesn't step up. Pretty girls on this site, but, they are all but irrelevant. Check my profile, never hear from them again.

This topic has 35 comments

Thrones

May 5, 2024 11:14

K

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 5, 2024 11:18

Man discovers online sexual dynamics;
Becomes understandably angry;
But expresses himself poorly.
Many Such Cases.

HeartbreakBeat

May 5, 2024 12:07

I always fall for these sites. I had a mute send me a message and then she was gone! Haha.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 5, 2024 12:33

'Course, girls have a different sort of relationship to "online dating" than men.
Or to dating in general.
Online dating has been on the downswing for years, for real, mostly because of the mixed to terrible results it normally yields; most of the women you meet on online dating sites are only using it as a sort of validation meter; you get taught that your prime value is in being hot, and it follows that the best way to track that is displaying yourself to strangers for a constant stream of proxy validation.
It's a sort of Chinese finger trap for the ego.

I've read your profile, you seem like a fairly normal, credulous bloke in his fifties.
But the internet is cynical, you know that.
The promise of big tiddy goth gf's for all and sundry, is a pipe dream; partly because they stopped manufacturing high quality ones years ago (ha-ha).

Do you blame the target for a missed shot?
Or the arrow?
Or your own aim?

But also,

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 5, 2024 12:34

- but also, just try to be cool to people and not expect instant results from perfect strangers.

Cherrywaves89

May 5, 2024 13:15

No not all us girls like that type they're too many to count !

hugs4you

May 5, 2024 17:14

wow lots of stereotyping lol

Grumman

May 5, 2024 17:51

The good news is you can always leave. Best of luck.

Crowcifiction

May 5, 2024 18:03

So stop going for the "pretty" girls, go for the ones with personality. Unless they proper look like they live in mordor, you can get a lot from a good personality with decent interests.

Crowcifiction

May 5, 2024 18:07

For someone who looks like Johnny Lawrence I'm surprised you ain't a bad boy yourself. "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!"

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 5, 2024 18:07

Yeah what Crow said. Maybe stop being shallow and hitting on women because they're hot and then bitch and moan about how shallow women are for not texting back. Like pot meet kettle.

lamb lamb :3

May 5, 2024 19:24

literally had a message saying “ you are real you dont post fake ‘hot’ pics you post day to day pics of you being weird” i replied 15 times and . nothing.

Psychopatrish

May 5, 2024 20:12

*Checks OP's profile, never reaches out again*

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 5, 2024 20:48

I'm willing to bet OP hits up women half his age

Flyxglitter

May 5, 2024 22:22

Try being a fat chick. Lol guys will talk to you until they see your full body pic. Doesn't matter if you guys seem to have chemistry and same interests. Lol

I get it though, people have a preference and shouldn't be forced lie about what they want. Just have to accept things for how they are.

Crowcifiction

May 5, 2024 23:49

Perhaps don't hide things, if they're not interested no about of talking it up is going to bridge a gap they're never going to cross.

Scuffed in Stourbridge

May 6, 2024 00:06

I dunno, I feel more sorry for the guy.
He's old, confused, and angry at imaginary internet bad-boys who are stealing all the goth pussy.
I'd be mad too.
Understandably, women do not tend to reliably respond to over-the-hill emotionally incontinent men (Hello ladies), which hurts the moid, deep in the feels, inciting sensations of worthlessness and deep seated resentment.
I know that feel, and it is most un-dank.

But I've been watching the GPI (Goth pussy index) for time now, and I tell you there's a recession on.
OP shouldn't blame imaginary rudeboys, or the s*xy girls on the internet that ignore him; he should blame the economy, Bill Gates for inventing the internet, and Chronos, the god of time, who is slowly causing us to all age into dust and look like melted sad parody versions of our handsome young selves.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 00:16

Bad boys 4 life ! 🤙🏻🤏🏻🤟🏻

𝕞𝓪𝓵𝕜𝓲ẸᵃѶ€ⓛŁᶤⒶ𝓷

May 6, 2024 02:27

Glad some people said the red pill or which ever pill out loud.

WalterLuigi

May 6, 2024 15:10

Yeah, online dating is a bit of a s**t show these days. If I were single, I likely wouldn't bother with it. Tbh, I kinda swore off it even before I met Neon. That was just a bit serendipitous that we hit it off so well.

HeartbreakBeat

May 6, 2024 18:20

Whatever, I do appreciate the comments in general. Yes, I am older, not angry per se, but can be bitter sometimes.

That is me and my age, take it or leave it.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 18:24

" whatever" doesn't seem to me an older man's go to word..

HeartbreakBeat

May 6, 2024 18:25

Huh?

No Photo

Deleted User

May 6, 2024 18:39

Huh

WalterLuigi

May 7, 2024 06:17

What

Ranger Pariah

May 7, 2024 06:19

Que?

WalterLuigi

May 7, 2024 06:29

Hva

Cherrywaves89

May 7, 2024 08:38

?

FwiFfOooO o

May 7, 2024 13:34

meowzers this guys is poopy baby

No Photo

Deleted User

May 7, 2024 13:45

Eh

Darkhorse1215

May 7, 2024 14:03

Pretty normal, imo. A bit skewed, but not totally unreasonable in premise. People get tired of human stupidity and unnecessary adversity. Whatever they can improve in themselves doesn't necessarily negate the s**tness of what they have experienced from others. I'm not ready to lump this guy in with the bigtime cringecells I've seen here.

Neon Bright Star ⭐

May 7, 2024 15:05

Nani?

HeartbreakBeat

May 7, 2024 18:49

I'm confused, what?

Crowcifiction

May 7, 2024 19:14

Don't sweat it, they're probably just a bunch of Larusso fans.

HeartbreakBeat

May 8, 2024 02:17

Haha, and thank you for not lumping me in with the "bigtime cringecells."

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.