Gender & sexuality:
• I’m neither female nor male. I’m agender, and my pronoun is ‘they’ (and ‘er’ in German). (Since I couldn’t select such an option on this website, I just went with the last option on the list like I did for sexuality.)
• I don’t see any point in knowing people’s gender – or age or race, for that matter. What matters to me is their personality. In other words, I’m gender-blind. (Again, this is not an option on this website, so I went with the option closest to my preference.)
Personality & character:
• I’m an autistic self-advocate. I’m also a Goth – whatever that means these days...
• I’ve been a (non-judgmental) vegan since September 2014 (before that a vegetarian for about three years) and a teetotaller since January 2017. I don’t smoke or drink coffee – theine-free tea is much healthier!
Work & hobbies:
• I’m a third year PhD student and research assistant in linguistics. I have a BA and an MA in English and German linguistics and literatures as well as a research MA in general linguistics.
• I love reading, writing, listening to music, singing, posing, photographing, travelling, watching TV series, going for walks,...