So right now, I’m a 4 year student studying psychology and graduating in the fall. I eventually want to go back to school for nursing after I graduate.
So here are some things I like:
* video games * vampires * unicorns * mermaids * aliens * horror films * Halloween (holiday) * reading * SOME kawaii * haunted houses * the occult * pumpkin patches * cemeteries * music * Tim Burton and his movies * concerts * and * traveling *
* I hate anime EXCEPT for Sonic X.
* Please don’t discuss religion nor politics with me. But if anyone wants to know, I was born and raised Catholic and still am. I understand tons of people may be interested, but it’s not for me.
* Motionless in White is the best band ever. Whoever begs to differ can fight me.
Here’s what I look for in a guy:
I prefer him to be a year or 2 and up, in my state which is OH, or MI, IN, KY, WV, and PA. Long distance relationships can be very scary and difficult to maintain with loads of trust and may not even last. Everyone needs to give it their all in order to make it work and be committed or else it doesn’t feel like a relationship now, does it? You need to keep that spark to make everything flow easier
• Having a sense of humor is what I look for bc I find that trait s*xy as well as affection and loyalty.
If you are chill, nice. If you like to be goofy and fool around, that’s fine. Just as long as you display kindness and respect, you’ll get it back. If we enjoy talking to each other and holding a conversation, then that’s a bonus
• You have to be able to FaceTime, Skype, or have some kind of way to video chat and/or have Snapchat so communication can be better. To me, communication is absolutely key in a relationship
• We don’t need to have every single thing in common just to be in a relationship, but it’s usually nice because then you have so much to talk about and that’s the fun and interesting part!
• Also, men over 28, I’d appreciate if you respect my wishes and do not message me as I am not very comfortable. Thank you.
• Be true to yourself please and don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. I promise you will find your SO someday and they’ll love you for who you are 🖤
~ Also, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with online dating. It may not be for everyone, but it doesn’t mean it’s never worth to try
~ If anyone is interested in following me on social media, I’m on Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. I’m on fb, but I prefer to use it for family and friends only and would like to have my privacy respected please
~ I am also open to making friends as well