Ayy, I'm Heather.
I'm pretty much a living cliche; I'm overly loving and admittedly a bit clingy to those I grow feelings towards, which 90% of the time is a curse. Not to mention, if you push me the wrong way, you'll most likely experience extreme a p a t h y .
Nonsensical garbage about me:
- I'm pre-operation transgender, male to female (if it wasn't obvious enough, since I'm terrible at being androgynous).
- Multi-instrumentalist and violent vocalist.
- Self taught graphic artist.
- I currently study Musical Arts in college.
- I'm single and ready to experience norepinephrine and dopamine! 'till I get f**ked over again! ay.
- Asocial wannabe goth kid.
- Grammar devotee.
- Lucifer enthusiast.
- Video game fanatic.
- Assorted unorthodox music lover.
- I'm juggling myself between 3 bands currently, because I like making my life harder than it needs to be.
- Professional misanthrope.
- Semi-ironic self deprecator.
- Lover of vintage horror movies.
- s**t meme machine.
- I also make vaporwave, because a e s t h e t i c s ~
- Also playing live shows with my bands, that's cool too I guess.
What I look for in a relationship:
- Someone that has a nice aesthetic.
- Similar music/video game taste.
- Likes dogs and cuddles.
- Someone who's not a huge asshole.
- Can accept me for who I am, not what I am.
- Someone who at least lives in the same country and is of a similar age.
- Someone that's aware that there is no god, and all reality is meaningless, and regardless of how scared of death you may be, it's gonna happen anyway.
I lowkey wish I was more androgynous, but my makeup skills are complete garbage; that's not necessarily a bad thing though.
I spend the majority of my time making sad songs on my uke and guitar, I'm basically just a discount store Mac DeMarco.
I wouldn't be surprised if you have no interest in talking to me, the only thing special about me is that I try too hard to be something I'm not.
I try my best to be as genuine as possible, because better be hurt and know the truth than live a lie.
More nonsensical garbage about stuff that I don't like:
- Racists, sexists, Homophobes, Transphobes, just prejudice bigoted people in general.
- The thought of having a child, or just children in general.
- Coffee, I don't like coffee.
- Being poor, it's not fun.
- Cheaters; in any context, people that cheat are horrible.
- People with terrible grammar and punctuation with no good excuse for it.
- My lack of motivation towards anything that's actually important or integral to me.
- Social interaction.
- Going outside.
- British weather.
- Various other things that I'm too lazy to write.
My insta: valinemia
P.S: if you answer back with single word replies or if you spam me, rest assured, you will get no reply back; a p a t h y