Ayy, I'm Heather.
I'm pretty much a living cliche; I'm overly loving and admittedly a bit clingy to those I grow feelings towards, which 90% of the time is a curse. Not to mention, if you push me the wrong way, you'll most likely experience extreme a p a t h y .
Nonsensical garbage about me:
- I'm a trans woman, respect that or be banished to the seventh circle of hell.
- Multi-instrumentalist and violent vocalist.
- I currently study Musical Arts in college.
- Asocial wannabe goth kid.
- Grammar devotee.
- Lucifer enthusiast.
- Video game fanatic.
- Assorted unorthodox music lover.
- I'm juggling myself between 3 bands currently, because I like making my life harder than it needs to be.
- Professional misanthrope.
- Semi-ironic self deprecator.
- Lover of vintage horror movies.
- s**t meme machine.
- Also playing live shows with my bands, that's cool too I guess.
What I look for in a relationship:
- Someone that has a nice aesthetic.
- Similar music/video game taste.
- Likes cats and cuddles.
- Someone who's not a huge asshole.
- Can accept me for who I am, not what I am.
- Someone who at least lives in the same country and is of a similar age.
- Someone that's aware that there is no god, and all reality is meaningless, and regardless of how scared of death you may be, it's gonna happen anyway.
I lowkey wish I was more androgynous, but my makeup skills are complete garbage; that's not necessarily a bad thing though.
I spend the majority of my time writing either blisteringly angry songs or super melancholic songs, there's no in between.
I wouldn't be surprised if you have no interest in talking to me, the only thing special about me is that I try too hard to be something I'm not.
I try my best to be as genuine as possible, because better be hurt and know the truth than live a lie.
More nonsensical garbage about stuff that I don't like:
- Racists, sexists, Homophobes, Transphobes, just prejudice bigoted people in general.
- The thought of having a child, or just children in general.
- Coffee, I don't like coffee.
- Being poor, it's not fun.
- Cheaters; in any context, people that cheat are horrible.
- People with terrible grammar and punctuation with no good excuse for it.
- My lack of motivation towards anything that's actually important or integral to me.
- Social interaction.
- Going outside.
- British weather.
- Various other things that I'm too lazy to write.
My instagram accounts:
@valinemia - my personal/brutal death metal band account.
@motherofhatred - my blackened deathgrind band.
@novus_satana - my atmospheric goth rock band.
P.S: if I end up carrying the conversation, I'll just stop talking to you.