Ayy, I'm Heather.
I'm pretty much a living cliche; I'm overly loving and admittedly a bit clingy to those I grow feelings towards, which 90% of the time is a curse. Not to mention, if you push me the wrong way, you'll most likely experience extreme a p a t h y .
Nonsensical garbage about me:
- I'm a trans woman, respect that or be banished to the seventh circle of hell.
- Multi-instrumentalist and violent vocalist.
- I currently study Musical Arts in college.
- 80's mall goth
- Grammar devotee.
- Lucifer enthusiast.
- Video game fanatic.
- Assorted unorthodox music lover.
- I'm juggling myself between 3 bands currently, because I like making my life harder than it needs to be.
- Professional misanthrope.
- Semi-ironic self deprecator.
- Lover of vintage horror movies.
- s**t meme machine.
- Also playing live shows with my bands, that's cool too I guess.
What I look for in a relationship:
- Someone that has a nice aesthetic.
- Similar music/video game taste.
- Likes cats and cuddles.
- Someone who's not a huge asshole.
- Can accept me for who I am, not what I am.
- Someone who at least lives in the same country and is of a similar age.
- Someone that's aware that there is no god, and all reality is meaningless, and regardless of how scared of death you may be, it's gonna happen anyway.
More nonsensical garbage about stuff that I don't like:
- Racists, sexists, Homophobes, Transphobes, just prejudice bigoted people in general.
- The thought of having a child, or just children in general.
- Coffee, I don't like coffee.
- Being poor, it's not fun.
- Cheaters; in any context, people that cheat are horrible.
- People with terrible grammar and punctuation with no good excuse for it.
- My lack of motivation towards anything that's actually important or integral to me.
- Social interaction.
- Going outside.
- British weather.
- Various other things that I'm too lazy to write.
My instagram accounts:
@valinemia - my personal/brutal death metal band account.
@motherofhatred - my blackened deathgrind band.
@novus_satana - my atmospheric goth rock band.
P.S: if I end up carrying the conversation, I'll just stop talking to you.