AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Baha weirdest sexual experience?

Baha weirdest sexual experience?

TrollSkank Created Oct 20, 2017 17:47
30 Comments

The other day a guy ate my ars and he was loving life.
It's not my thing.

What's the weirdest thing you have done in bed?

This topic has 55 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 18:53

I highly doubt that’s the weirdest thing you’ve done.

KnottyScruffbag

Oct 20, 2017 19:09

f**ked a girl while wearing divers fins on my feet and a plastic duckbill on my face, with large coil springs attacked to my knees and elbows.

I learnt it from an older dude who worked at Audi, they call it the Four sprung duck technique.

TrollSkank

Oct 20, 2017 19:14

Lololol that honestly great .

Razor

Oct 20, 2017 19:30

Having your ass eaten isn't your thing?
I'm sure we had a very different conversation about this a while ago, Troll.

Sean P.

Oct 20, 2017 19:53

I ain't telling......

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 21:35

You’re using the wrong filter, try using the fish that looks like a cat filter next time.

Queen Bitch

Oct 20, 2017 21:46

Would you like mayo on that?

popeye420

Oct 20, 2017 22:06

sleeping bag at the top level of a parking garage

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 22:47

.. you guys have very mundane s*x lives.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 23:15

pretty much all kinks on here

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 01:04

Having a vibrator in my ass as I f**ked a girl while she had one in hers while her cousin watched playing with her self but that was just one weird weird night

TrollSkank

Oct 21, 2017 01:45

I'm sure when I'm pissed off iv told someone to eat my ass

Lololol mayooo on that yes please
😂😂

TrollSkank

Oct 21, 2017 01:45

I'm sure when I'm pissed off iv told someone to eat my ass

Lololol mayooo on that yes please
😂😂

Razor

Oct 21, 2017 01:59

No. No mayo on that. Ever!

TrollSkank

Oct 21, 2017 02:05

Haha that mayo story wasn't even about me I just f**k with razor cause he hated the s**t

TrollSkank

Haha that mayo story wasn't even about me I just f**k with razor cause he hated the s**t

TrollSkank

Queen Bitch

Oct 21, 2017 02:53

I'm no fan, but I do like to see guys squirm

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 05:36

i once f**ked my girl in the bathroom while here parents were nextstore lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 08:55

Did a 69er with a fling I had in her Dads appartment. Was wierd at the time but hey I got laid. Nothing majorly wierd though. The only thing to mention was her Dad nearly caught us. 15 mins later and it would have been awkward.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 08:58

My ex f**ked me in the same room as his mother and sister...we were all living in a crummy motel room and he woke me up by being on top of me 😒 should have yelled at him and woke them both up...

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 15:46

Not weird so much as scarring, my first sexual experience was a handjob administered with all the sterility if a medical procedure, she made me stand in the shower at a house party and she wrapped my c**k in tissue paper and counted off the tugs as she went.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 15:54

I once performed the act of procreation in the missionary position.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 18:37

What exactly classifies as weird?

Sean P.

Oct 21, 2017 19:59

One time I had phone s*x..... It was with one of those garfield novelty phones..... Wich made it even more strange.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 21:20

Good girls never kiss and tell.
But I will give you this,
I once threatened to pin someone down while eating a flakey almond croissant over them; getting crumbs all over their bed while they resisted. I meant it. The idea of making them squirm brings me great pleasure.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2017 02:29

Being in her boarding house and her telling me to keep back from going hard... all I had to say to that was animal nature bitch....animal nature

atomicplaygirl

Oct 22, 2017 16:07

Has to be Mayo. Miracle Whip is not allowed.

greasypunk81

Oct 27, 2017 13:19

If butt eating is weird... i guess I'm weird

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 27, 2017 17:36

Wolvyra wins at weirdest 😬

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 27, 2017 17:57

Isn’t as weird as awkwardly embarrassing but the candle was to full so when I went to pour the wax on the guy I moved weird and the very hot wax fell on his head, :} not fun to get out of hair..

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 27, 2017 18:09

Nothing gets a man hotter than second degree burns

KnottyScruffbag

Oct 27, 2017 18:16

Wolvy's winning experience was pretty much every night of my life when I was squatting or living on the bus, except I'm not related to any of the people who have f**ked a few feet away from me.

The worst is when it's not a couple, it's just someone w**king and you can hear that tst tst tst sound, followed by a groan, followed by the smell of spunk filling the 10 foot diameter tarp covered wigwam.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 27, 2017 18:41

I’ve known the person for 9 years and knowing how clumsy I am it still blows my mind that someone trusts me with anything to do with a firey object near them.
I couldn’t imagine that I’m to shy to even have a conversation with anyone let alone do the do when people are in the same room or even same house.😹

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 28, 2017 21:02

my ex said she was good at hickies and she bit my neck like a f**king vampire and started slobbering all over it and i started to question the girls i go out with lol

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 02:38

Weirdest for me was when I was 19.
Id been engaged since I was 16, we broke up at 19 and I was ready to jump into seeing what was out there...which meant realistically I had no clue what I was doing having been in a relationship for so long while so young so inevertibly it consisted of getting drunk a lot and a few one night stands.

Went out on a group night out, a friend of a friend came out for the first time with us, I took him home.
From the moment this guys penis was in me he wouldn't shut up.

'i've waited a lifetime for this' - he was not a virgin. We had known each other 5 hours.

'you are the most beautiful girl in the world I'm so lucky to have found you' - I'm not and were both drunk and he pretty much had no choice in the matter.

'i wanna be with you forever'
'we fit'
'no girl as ever made me feel this way'
Etc etc

Now I may sound like a bitch but regardless of me being a girl that likes a bit of romance and should be damn lucky to have ever had those things said to her, in context here....and with him wheezing and screaming them on repeat....with being drunk not being a good enough excuse for how over exaggerated it was...because we were sobering up....it was just... Wrong.

Its the opposite of dirty talk but equally as cringey.

He also knew so as he apologised the next day.

Having someone say sorry for being over enthusiastic in the bedroom is probably my second weirdest....in the grand scheme of what's been written here though its really tame haha

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 29, 2017 04:38

haha

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 09:14

More context...at 19 I wasn't this ruined female you see before you.....and I'm not against dirty talk or talk of any kind during s*x...

Just more along the genuine generic lines if ' oh my god' 'f**k' 'jesus Christ' 'yes yes yes' not a modern sonnet delivered on either helium or acid.

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 09:40

Ian wins.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Oct 29, 2017 11:39

OK I have a strange story for this one
So it happened maybe five or six years ago I was new to the online dating scene and I have this one night stand with this guy
It was a very spur of the moment bad decision Afterwards he asked if I'm mad at him and then
tells me this story of an ex girlfriend reporting him for sexual assault after forplay. The creeper then starts accusing me of seducing him and stealing his virginity and tells me he has proof if I decide to report him.
I told him I had no plans on reporting to the police that he was bad in bed and that he can go back to f**king himself

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 29, 2017 15:22

Ian,

Do you remember when we saw Frances get trained in the alley? That was f**ked up.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 29, 2017 15:22

and yeah you are lucky that your d**k hasn’t fallen off

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 29, 2017 17:07

Is this weirdest or worst?
Very conflicting answers here.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 29, 2017 17:12

Both

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 29, 2017 17:12

She didn’t specify on the type of weird.

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 19:40

See now your playing with fire Ian....you throw yourself at me, then rattle.... Pace yourself! 😆

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 19:50

Please don't lump yourself in the same category as rattle, its unbecoming.

....let me guess? ....he's made a comment about me as if he knows me and everything about me again to upset me....even though I have him blocked.

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 20:52

In short angry crackpot.

See Ian its completely transferable from post to post.

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 20:56

Also, I always behave... I'm lovely.

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 21:21

Lol

The thing is I only choose to divulge certain things about myself on here as and when the topics come up. Its not a complete representation of who I am and thats normal for a forum, you all get it but he doesn't see to grasp that.

He's made up his mind about who he thinks I am from bits and pieces and attacks me on a personal level, unprovoked.....and still does even though he knows I cant see it.

I dont know anything about him. I have never attacked him on a personal level, never torn apart his appearance, I've just never agreed with him and made it clear I dont like the way he behaves on here, especially towards me.

If I have to go stand in the corner because of that so be it....i can still post from there lol

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 21:22

Also ner ner ni ner ner!

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 29, 2017 22:01

Could it be any more obvious of who's playing secret lovers on here.

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 22:28

Obviously its me and Hooli 😆

Bree

Oct 29, 2017 23:18

Its the pinball.

Bree

Oct 30, 2017 13:55

Smooooooothe

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.