AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

They cheat ,They lied , They shady asf

They cheat ,They lied , They shady asf

FluffyDemon Created Oct 20, 2017 04:38
9 Comments

ever got cheated or lied to someone you were dating .. and dont you hate when you put all into a "relationship'' then suddenly you get hurt and have to find the truth by yourself. tell me a short story about those horrible moment that happen to you

" please be respectful to those who share they're story"

love ya!!

This topic has 25 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 05:27

I once was a "sugar momma" to a guy who would beat me and who paid for a prostitute with my money to give him a bj....

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 05:32

Wolvy, you got some depressing stories today...
Sorry to hear that and the other one too,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 05:35

My whole life is or was basically depressing 😂
Did you know that my parents took me out of school after the 3rd grade and I was basically in isolation? I couldn't have contact with anyone who wasn't "Christian" and if my parents saw anything "ungodly" about them I never got to see them again?

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 05:37

My gosh.
I don't know what to say,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 05:40

No problem to me now. It's all in the past and the present is better now

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 05:53

Well at least, thank goodness,,,

Hey, right before I read this all, I saw a 2017 UK coin you might like,. I'll send you a pic,,,

atomicplaygirl

Oct 20, 2017 07:37

Sending a big mental hug to you Wolvy. Look at what you've overcome. Instead of being brainwashed into thinking exactly as your parents tried to program you, you instead became a free thinking person. It is hard knowing our parents made big mistakes esp when they had the best intentions. The bad stuff they do sticks with us way more than the good......I think so anyway.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 08:00

She went behind my back to explore her bi sexuality........
Cheated on me but claimed to be raped 3 years later yet took no action to get justice for it......

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Oct 20, 2017 10:32

I once dated a guy five years back
I thought I was in love and ignored all his faults and forgave him way too many times he turned me into an emotional wreck with all the drama he caused
He openly flirted with other women in front of me and was a self-centered asshole i stopped forgiving him and snapped out of so called love when I found out he f**ked my cousin
Yep that day I was so tempted to murder him

⭐Heather⭐

Oct 20, 2017 13:51

I was in a relationship for 11 years, married for 7 of those. After we had our second kiddo he started cheating, 3 months later he finally tells me about it and asks for a divorce...over text message. Day the divorce is final he proposes to her. Less than a year later they are married. Another year passes and now they are expecting....which would be fine if he wasn’t such a s**tty father to the two he’s already got. I’m better off without him, but the kids need him still.

Queen Bitch

Oct 20, 2017 13:59

That's sad Heather. I hate people who leave litters of children behind just to start the whole process of being a crappy parent again... Your kids have you, and for that they are lucky. Hopefully he will become better at being an absent father as time goes by.

I've had some horror show relationships too, I have terrible taste in men. Don't think I fancy posting anything personally on this subject right now though.

I'm glad that all of you have moved on through the bad times and are looking to the future

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 20:45

well my last ex ive had break up with constanly becuse typcally slept with half the people at my college i didnt even know it til she told me so yeah that went out the window real quick my last ex said she wanted too see them but turned out she was cowlerly just decided not give f**k left me haning so yeah tha wne out the window too said f**k it ife tmuylas becus she was just mentally f**ked in the head of course f**k3d 50 year old who the f**k does that welcomemy word goiing wiht crazy people these days what doest make for online dating at all or for rela dating as guss now is really turle happy when with someone as thinking single might the best thig for all of us keep us stable at one point or another until people get there s**t together.

⭐Heather⭐

Oct 20, 2017 20:49

Thank you Queen. I do hope he sees what he’s doing to them before it’s too late. On the weekends he’s supposed to have them he sends them to his moms or sisters house....it really is a shame. My oldest has gotten to the point where he says he hates his dad and that breaks my heart.

Queen Bitch

Oct 20, 2017 21:45

That is a shame. Maybe he will have some big epiphany, as you say, before it's too late...

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 01:48

WOLVY, CAN YOU TRANSLATE BOOM HERE? CUZ, YOWZA

TrollSkank

Oct 21, 2017 01:55

That's basicly just most people...

Iv never been cheated on that I know of
:/. I hate cheating.
But I think when people lie and cheat it's cause they really don't wanna be with the person but kinda care for them and don't know how to end it with out loosing that person they are doing wrong

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 03:06

Fast translation: his ex in college is a bimbo who slept with A LOT of people. And his other ex? Slept with a 50 year old man.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 03:32

My relationship of 6 years was s**t and this is why I say this. Think of it this way if they cheated and lied or where horrible then they’re s**t, right? You’re now free and no longer miserable. Why would you want to be with them anyways.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 03:41

Fast translation, my ass, those were the only parts I could figure out too...

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 03:52

you still gotta reread it again youre eyes trick you too much if wolr can read i then so can you just gott follow the words correctlt too how the words shift unless youre dislexic

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Oct 21, 2017 04:44

No boom you are dyslexic

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Oct 21, 2017 04:46

Wolvy is f**king gifted to be able to read the jumbled up mess you type

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 04:51

im idisacluious with numbers not dyslexic my writing has always been this way since was in school other wse teachers would able able grade pass me?

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 04:53

More like lazy. He's actually typed within 90% correctness when yapped at enough like twice already.

And Wolvy deserves an award to be able to translate that incoherent pile of stew,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 21, 2017 07:23

My sister for the longest time couldn't spell so it's all about being used to it in my case. Poor girl only had a 1st-2nd grade education for a while.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.