TrollSkank Created Oct 13, 2017 18:58
23 Comments

I have 2 Friday the 13th party's tonight wooohoo

What are you getting dressed up as?
Is it to soon to go to a costume party?

This topic has 45 comments

Razor

Oct 13, 2017 19:19

Amongst my other plans, at some point I'll be watching the new series of Stranger Things.

TrollSkank

Oct 13, 2017 19:27

Ohh is that out? Now

Razor

Oct 13, 2017 19:27

Not till the 27th.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 13, 2017 19:28

Work, hopefully my manager training, cleaning, and everyday activities. Unless Jeff has something planned but I highly doubt it.
Just another day as usual. Apparently a murder happened here years back around or on Halloween so now the whole town celebrates it early

Paddy MacLennane

Oct 13, 2017 22:21

Too old for Halloween.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 09:51

That's what I love about Halloween:

First little kids beg to go trick r treating,
Then in freshman year in high school it turns into going egging,
The year after that it suddenly becomes totally uncool,
But come college, you're a total loser if you don't get at least 3 Halloween party invites,
Grad school you just go to the fave secret grad bar hangout and just get drunk with the other grad students,
Then when you're married and trying to pretend you still have fun you start throwing parties,
As middle age heads towards geriatric meds instead of candy corn them parties veer towards pervy,
And finally when you're old you stare all hostile like out the window at the kids ringing your bell,.,

That's Halloween,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 13:40

nothing this year im really sad about it as its out of my control. I usually go out dressed up or go to a party I love Halloween.

Psychopatrish

Oct 14, 2017 13:58

Tom I'm totally psyched to catch season 2!!

Mod= grumpy guss poopy pants.

Paddy & Rattle -it's ok. I understand you're being green @ never having been able to fully enjoy the only American holiday that's cool.

Um, Wolvy, you live in Haddonfield, IL? Or are you just thinking of the backstory to Halloween the movie, love?

Sean P.

Oct 14, 2017 14:47

But what's in between?
Where are your ideas?
You'll sit around and dream.
For next halloween.

Halloween by The Dead Kennedy's

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 16:12

No, Logan Ohio and Jeff told me that it actually did happen here. I think he said 2 were murdered.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 16:26

watching horror movies and more horror movies just watched black chrismas now lol the 2006 verison lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 17:09

Trish,

Why not everyday?
Are you so afraid?
What wil people say?

Of course after writing that Jello had a costumed wedding in a cemetary on Halloween.
- I'm sure he was making a snide statement with that shindig too *yawn*

Do you not see why I can't stand the guy?

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 17:12

But exactly what Pean referred to too,,,

However, since you do appear permanently in Halloweeny makeup here you get a pass, Trish.

Sean P.

Oct 14, 2017 17:29

Lyrically the song Halloween by The Kennedy's is spot on....... Musically, man what a high energy punk tune!!!! And yes Modda, I completely understand the dislike and his constant 1 dimentional theme is a bore..... Super lefty yet hated hippies....(which I think is cool and funny) You'll only find that in the old punk scene. Just like the north east hardcore kids.... some type of strange bastardized nationalist right wing youth punk gangs.... Yet loved their brothers of various non white ethnic backgrounds. Stomping the s**t out of a hood rat drug dealer and if you accuse them of being racist (which everone did) they would give you a confused questioning look as if they didnt understand (which they didnt). The old scene.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 18:06

A matinee with them in 1980 at Bond's was my first Punk show. Fresh Fruit was amazing.
But his smug & snide attitude didn't make his politics any easier to swallow for me, and along with MaxRnR's influence, it was stifling, putting too much pressure on the scene, making it monolithic and deterring independent thought. A total cotradiction to what Punk was originally about,,,
The DKs' bs and self-lauding ultimately pushed me away,,,

Flipside was so much what it was all really about, talking to bands about drunken shananigans and cold pizza.

Sean P.

Oct 14, 2017 18:53

Do you remember the Touch And Go zine? Soooo many great interviews!!!!! Those bands we're making comments that nobody would make today.... Interviews with Iron Cross, Misfits, SSD.... great zine!!!!!

Sean P.

Oct 14, 2017 18:55

Half retarded kids making some of the best music the world has ever heard. Or ever will.......

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 19:20

Oh wow, yeah, but didn't have many if I recall. Take It! had my fave music critic, Byron Coley, who wrote for other stuff too.
Flipside I often got, and despite it's excessive focus on politics, MR&R was essential in terms of coverage of scenes everywhere. Like someone one said, "If there was a scene on Saturn, they would have it"
I have every issue starting from #2 till late '84 or early '85.

I only ever got one issue of Slash. Some of these zines weren't always around to be found, even at Ratcage. Round 1979, I think, I got an issue of Mouth of the Rat (from Boca Raton, Fla). Was the same size and quality as Slash, newspaper mag like. Gosh, I was happy to realize it's co-editer/cowriter, Dave "Daft" Parsons was Dave Ratcage (R.I.P.). That man saved Punk in NYC when all that was left was The Stimulators and The Mad, and the NYCHC scene was birthed in his basement apartment when he had the Bad Brains playing there after they ran away from DC (he helped them out too, tons. They screwed him over, owing a lot of money, but he downplayed that, saying it wasn't as big a deal as everyone said), inspiring them kids to start bands. He was the nicest person ever, totally mellow, so helpful, so kind. Gosh, I got a tear in me old eye.

I missed out on them days by a couple of years. THAT was the real deal, them times. Birth. Legend.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 14, 2017 19:21

I've mentioned some of this in the past,,,

Spothenot

Oct 15, 2017 01:43

going to see the rocky horror picture show

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 15, 2017 19:16

Same s**t as every other day I guess. Posting memes and talking to randoms on the net

Spothenot

Oct 17, 2017 13:36

dancing with the devil

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 18, 2017 23:36

staying in recovering from an operation.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 19, 2017 00:29

Carnival during the day, then a school function, evening im hosting masquerade dinner and then I’m going to drunkenly scare children and give out candy.

Skinhead

Oct 19, 2017 03:04

My buzzer will be turned off

Psychopatrish

Oct 19, 2017 03:16

Metaphorically? ^

And @ Mod....what Halloweeny makeup? But thanks for the pass. I'll be able to sleep now.

Ya know what would be even more strange? Being perpetually garbed in costume when you NEVER celebrate Halloween. Mmmm-hmmmm....

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 19, 2017 04:05

Probably spending Halloween with my sister, things get really sick when that happens, Halloween with mental health professionals becomes extreme! Or not with her probably doing some ritual out under the moon.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Oct 19, 2017 05:09

I'm going to hand out candy(eat the candy) and watch all of the my horror movies I dress as a different evil creature each year this year its see no hear no evil corpse next year its evil clown
I love gore makeup 😍

⭐Heather⭐

Oct 19, 2017 15:14

I suppose I’ll have to take the kiddos out for a bit...other than that I will be doing nothing.

Goodewitch

Oct 19, 2017 15:42

Eating.

Elizabeth00001

Oct 19, 2017 22:08

1960's/Lana Del Rey girl.

Goodewitch

Oct 19, 2017 22:09

@Elizabeth.
That look will suit you down to the ground. Inspired choice, Ms Elizabeth

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 19, 2017 22:17

My style is someone’s costume 😂 you’ll look lovely, I just find this amusing.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 19, 2017 22:18

I’m going to be one of Charles Manson’s children

Sean P.

Oct 20, 2017 00:31

Laundry

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 01:55

Gonna hang around with friends at a local haunted mall maze near my area, & paint my face in some corpse paint, & wear some vampire teeth to scare the kiddies around me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 03:09

Go to a cemetery at twilight and watch the sun rise

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 20, 2017 03:50

Going to Rite Aid to see if the candy is marked down 50% yet,,,

Psychopatrish

Oct 22, 2017 16:05

November 1st..Spirit has everything 50-75% off.

That's when I do my shopping for the following year..

Also..(newest link, good review):

Night of Terror

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2017 16:31

watching horror movies imen iwhs all could hav ha hallowen party together but you know how everyone is were all to far away for that too happen for altscene halloween party

⭐Heather⭐

Oct 22, 2017 16:36

Yup we are scattered everywhere and most of us won’t leave the state we are in

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2017 17:07

I left two states I was in. Heather, I left Texas 😂

⭐Heather⭐

Oct 22, 2017 17:53

I know you did, but you had good reason to. I’m stuck here until my kiddos are older.

No Photo

Deleted User

Oct 22, 2017 18:49

Drink and do a marathon of the nightmare on elm street movies, try not to answer the door to c**ts.

KnottyScruffbag

Oct 22, 2017 19:25

I'll probably make a booty call and go through the motions of having perfunctory casual s*x with someone I don't give a s**t about and then ask myself why I keep doing it a couple of hours later.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.