AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Strenght And Hope

Strenght And Hope

Sean P. Created Jul 23, 2017 05:33
19 Comments

With all the pity party bulls.h.i.t. being catered to in modern western culture.... Rather than glorify depression / mental illness.... What do you do to find strength and hope? God? Fittness? Career? Art / Music? Family / Children? Friends?

Side note... if ya think ya got it bad. Talk to any man that had to fight the Japs in WW2 or man woman or child that was unfortunate enough to be Jewish in Europe 1932 - 1945.

THIS THEAD IS ABOUT STRENGTH AND OVER COMING THE PAIN. Not pity......

This topic has 44 comments

Psychopatrish

Jul 23, 2017 05:35

Mandatory steroids.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 05:48

Shopping

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 05:59

I really suck at shopping and far as steroids.... despite my work outs and eating like a pig. I could use about 20 lbs.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 06:01

I basically online shop

Razor

Jul 23, 2017 06:04

Throw a pity party.

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 06:05

I basically suck at that to. I ordered a pair of Vietnam era jungle pants.... wrong fawking ones.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 06:13

I usually shop for things on Amazon. I don't shop for clothes that often though

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 06:48

We are 138..... That has nothing to do with anything.... It's just playing right now.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 07:11

Reality.

When I was in 1st grade, a classmate, Helen, lived down the hall in my building. We sometimes did our homework together. She was really smart and did so well, in the summer they let her stay at her grandparents as a reward. One day they came home from an outing, and Helen told her grandmother she didn't feel good. She laid her head on her grandma's lap and never woke up.

If I could give up my life, it would be to trade places with her, for all which she never got to have.

That there is reason enough to live.

I have a cure for suicide. A gun, with my hand pointing it at one of these crybabies. You wanna die? Just say the word, you ungrateful idiot.

I've had that challenge open for decades. Funny, lotsa whiners, but so far no takers.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 07:14

If I could give up my life, it would be to trade places with her, for her to have a chance to have* all which she never got to have.

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 07:33

Good point ☝ Which also made me think of.... Hard to find an atheist in a fox hole taking fire while being over run.... Also hard to find a white left wing anti racist social justice hero in a black neighborhood..... ha ha ha. People are funny aint they?

Talk is cheap....

Working my security gig tonight at "the home for troubled men" Young buck came in having some sort of emotional break down... He asked me what to do..... He said he felt alone and scared. I told him he was alone. And you should be scared. Do you know what the fawk goes on in this world? Told him to tuffin up..... Welcome to life.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 07:44

I too have sung death's praise
But I'm not going to sing that song anymore
Yes, I've figured out what living is all about
It's life! Life!
Life is the only thing worth living for
Yes life! Life!
Life is the only thing worth...
Life! Life!
(I know it has it's ups and downs)

⬛ Flipper - Life - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDzB-Eu8YeQ

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 07:46

^ There ya go.
Anyone that don't get it should buzz off and let someone else breath their air, eat their food, and sleep in their nice cozy bed.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 07:53

" Hard to find an atheist in a fox hole taking fire while being over run.... Also hard to find a white left wing anti racist social justice hero in a black neighborhood..... "

So true. Them folks' own sweat sings unto tha Lawd when the s**t comes down on their heads,,,

And them forced altruistism lefto Kumbaya peace-love-n-understandin types, they always got that one pic of them and their one (suburban middle class) negroid friend from college, and off course, in their battle against terrorism, some Indian who may be Moslem or Hindu but what's the diff, fills the token role, YAY!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 07:54

altruism*

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 08:05

There are eyes that cannot see
And fingers that cannot touch
That's the way of the world

There are dreams left empty and blank
And legs that have ceased to walk

There are kisses undelivered
Sighs and moans unuttered

There are hearts no longer beating
And there are entrails spilled on the floor

⬛ Flipper - Way Of The World (with lyrics) - HD - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCKaYTJzaZo

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 08:31

Just checked that out ☝

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 08:35

Which led me to Suburban Lawns.....

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 08:36

Which put me in the mood for The Brat....

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 08:38

Which now had me watching The Screamers perform 122 Hours Of Fear

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 08:42

Somebody has really gotta cover 122 Hours Of Fear. What a great song!

YOU BETTER SHUT UP AND LISTEN

If I didnt know any better..... I'd say that was the beggining of Hardcore right then and there.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 08:52

Sadism.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 08:56

I usually glorify depression.

Bree

Jul 23, 2017 10:46

I usually compartmentalise and the thought of my child gets me through everything.

Also consider this an early Christmas present...

^ one white anti racist living in a none white community...which basically translates as: Living.

Ain't no glorification of ANYTHING over here.

Dark-Deviant

Jul 23, 2017 10:52

Metaphorically speaking,if you're having a 'bad day at work' read a few books on The Somme or Passchendaele,or Siege of Leningrad,Stalingrad,The Blitz,Bombing of Dresden,Dunkirk,Hiroshima,Nagaski...now THAT is a 'bad day at the office'.

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 18:46

No one has said drinking yet.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 18:48

Drinking doesn't help

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 18:55

Well ☝I know that Wolvy.... It took alot of years to figure it out.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 18:58

Wish someone else would figure it out

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 19:15

But it does help.
Stopped 7/12/96 after 4 years constant, and to this day, every day, I feel hungover - minus the headache. No will, no energy, no ambition.

Ever notice how all these hardcore user "legalize drugz, I been duh-duh-duing them for yearzzz and I'm juzt fine" idiots look like bums who haven't worked in years? Oh, right, because that's what they are...

And isn't that the point? Mind altering? The ability to fergit? Brain damage, cuz it works!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 19:19

"~ One day I'm gonna grow up and quit using and then resume my life, not just today ~"

S-S-SPLIFF, MON!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 19:21

JUST 4 years! And 21 years later, still f**ked in the head.

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 20:46

Funny you mention that Modda...."still hung over". Cause thats how I feel all the time.... And I havnt drank in 18 months. So I do what I did eith a real hang over. Drink plenty of water, eat, rest.... ya know.... when it gets real bad. Bring myself back to health.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2017 15:44

Family, friends, therapy, hockey, lifting. Probably in that order too.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2017 19:39

What's*

Sorry, but your grammar nazi credentials ain't.

Sean P.

Jul 24, 2017 19:40

I am the worlds worst speller.....

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2017 20:08

Eh, we're all screwed up,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2017 20:29

Boombeach is the worlds worse speller

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2017 20:34

Oh my gosh, BoomB posted soemthing last night, and I couldn't decipher it, and not just cuz of the spelling. It was really convoluted,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 24, 2017 20:37

something*

Razor

Jul 24, 2017 22:38

*Because.
What the f**k is going on?

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Jul 24, 2017 23:42

life i guess i alway think of people who have it worse than me i see people who have it worse every day
when im being negative i tell myself it could be worse i have food on my table and a roof over my head some people would kill to just have a full belly so bitching about something silly like a bad day at work or something setting me off is kinda pointless compaired to the troubles some people go thru on a daily basis. i cant give up i mean after getting this far and surviving through all the hardships its kinda too late to give up.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2017 21:34

What do I do? Remind myself that most people are irrelevant meat sacks.

I draw strength from a mix of places. But at the end of the day. All that matters is I'm still standing and I've yet to be shall we say. Truly defeated.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 25, 2017 21:48

Strength?

I flex when I masturbate.

That's some boner fide strength right there.

Boner fide.
Hurr hurr.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.