AltScene
EliteSingles.com

Mayweather v McGregor

Mayweather v McGregor

Scars cars & bars Created Jul 21, 2017 03:27
15 Comments

So it's being billed as the biggest fight in history bigger then the Superbowl finally the big question is answered who is better the best pound for pound boxer vs the biggest name in mma personally I wanna see McGregor win being as he is used to getting kicked punched kneed and elbowed in the face while dealing with the chance that he can get taken down and put into a brutal hold that can break bones his stamina is longer lasting and he's a southpaw mma striker Floyd has never fought that but mayweather is the best boxer and this is a boxing match what do you guys think 50-0 or 49-1

This topic has 32 comments

KnottyScruffbag

Jul 21, 2017 03:46

Stupid, pointless, foregone conclusion. Mcgregor is going to lose at best and will very likely get knocked out. Its a boxing match with boxing rules. He's not a boxer, Mayweather is the best in the world.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 03:53

I don't watch boxing. But I'd pay good money to see Mayweather obliterated, and I mean, OBLITERATED. Can't stand that f**kface piece of walking rat dung,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 04:50

I'd love to see mayweather get laid out.
Title breakers are the best.

KnottyScruffbag

Jul 21, 2017 04:55

I'd love a guitar that is also a bong, dispenses G&Ts, and gives blowjobs, but it just ain't going to happen, Jess.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 05:06

But he's so f**king obnoxious!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 05:07

And I've got a weird boner for McGregor. I'm

Earlofrochester

Jul 21, 2017 07:34

I just don't get this.

It's like getting a checkers champion to play the chess grand champion at chess.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 08:27

It's a tricky one but given the rulings it's in favour of Mayweather. Honestly though it could go either way. McGregors putting all his time an training into boxing and not MMA. He might pull it off but it'll be a by a hair if he does.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 09:37

I'd have preferred a match like rocky vs giant thunder lips, from rocky 3. Boxing vs wrestling.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 13:29

Conor's a great fighter but Floyd is a technician. I mean if great boxers like De La Hoya, Hitman Hatton, Sugar Shane, Pacquiao, and Canelo can't lay a glove on the guy, what the hell chance does Conor have? If it was an MMA fight or a shït talking contest, Conor would wreck him, but it's boxing, it's Floyd's game. I'd like nothing more than for Conor to knock his ass out, but I can't see it happening.

Gabriel

Jul 21, 2017 13:34

Personally i think there needs to be two fights, a boxing match and an mma one. McGregor is brave enough to do the boxing against one of the greats for his first time. I think then if it ends up one a piece in their chosen sport there could be a decider. I don't personally know what or how to decide it but Mayweather should step into an mma ring as well

Gabriel

Jul 21, 2017 13:36

As to who i would like to see win has to be McGregor

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 13:41

That would just never happen. And this disingenuous bullshït from Floyd about not caring if they use 4 oz. gloves or 10 oz. is crap too, there's no way he'd ever sign off on anything even remotely outside of his comfort zone. He's worried about his reputation, whereas Conor has really nothing to lose.

Gabriel

Jul 21, 2017 15:25

I know Floyd would never get into an mma ring which is why i think McGregor deserves so much credit for getting into a boxing ring with maybe the best pound for pound fighter ever. It would have made sense having two fights and a third if they won one each. I know Floyd is too worried about his legacy and reputation to go out of his comfort zone which is a shame. I think there would be even more interest in an mma fight with people who have never seen one (I've only seen a couple) watching to see Floyd get his ass kicked. I think Floyd will win this fight but i do think it will be a bit closer than everyone thinks. I think McGregor has more skill than people think but I'm still going for a Floyd win. May put a bet on for McGregor though just cuz it will be longer odds

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 15:30

I think the best Conor can hope for is that it goes the distance and he loses by decision. No shame in that. But if he gets knocked out, especially quickly, he'll just look like an overly cöcky punk and validate Floyd even further, which I don't want to see happen. I definitely don't expect it to be boring like the Pacquiao fight though.

Funeral

Jul 21, 2017 19:39

I think the OP's mustache wins.

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 22:41

Nobody else has got the balls to say it so I'm gonna say it. I HOPE THE WHITE GUY WINS! Ha Ha Ha Ha...... "I keeps it real......." Done in a Dave Chappelle voice.....

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 22:44

IRISH PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2017 02:02

Unless mayweather steps in to a cage after then it's nothing more than a money spinner and a show piece. With the money involved magregor wins even if he gets knocked out inside 20 seconds, I've heard a lot of people say that mayweather has been smart and isn't going to fight in a cage because he hasn't trained in MMA which I personally think is a cop out, the UFC is open to all styles Kimbo Slice was hardly known for his head kicks. The only thing I see being proved is mayweather is a better boxer than a non boxer. Magregor could take him with a lucky punch but I don't think that's likely.
The only thing that is certain is that they are both walking away with stupid amounts of money for what seems like a pointless exercise.

Sean P.

Jul 22, 2017 02:21

Thats ☝probably the sanest most logical thing Ive read on the alt scene forum in 12 months.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2017 02:49

So we have to get rid of this guy then,,,

Scars cars & bars

Jul 22, 2017 03:31

Connor has said in an interview that mayweather agreed to get it in cage but I doubt that massively and I said mayweather is the best boxer but he is also like what 40 I'm pumped though

Scars cars & bars

Jul 22, 2017 03:34

And if you watch when mayweather is hit really gets him

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2017 04:57

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2017 05:03

Agreed, It's a cash cow, I'm sure you've seen the press conferences it's a f**king circus. There will be a lot of revenue from this fight for the both of them.

Sean P.

Jul 22, 2017 08:54

Ha Ha Ha, Modda I was thinking that..... With such a clear headed logical opinion.... "Your gonna have trouble here boy....."

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 01:23

My apologies for that uncharacteristic display of logic. It's very rare it happens, I shall do my best to keep it under control in future.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 03:13

We do administer lobotomies rectally here,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 03:13

FOR FREE!!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 03:14

Pean, let's get slab ready,,,

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 04:21

I got my rubber gloves and hockey mask on

No Photo

Kacev

Jul 23, 2017 15:53

It will be no match for the Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki fight. With respect to Mayweather, he is no Ali!

Some highlights from the fight:

"As soon as the opening bell rang, Inoki ran the 16-foot gap and slid at the legs of Ali, who sidestepped the attack. Inoki stayed on the ground for all but the first 14 seconds of the three-minute first round, kicking at Ali and landing one clean hit to Ali's right leg.."

"Ali did not throw his first punch until the seventh round.."

"In the tenth, Ali threw his second punch, and two more in the thirteenth"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_vs._Antonio_Inoki#The_fight

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.