Jul 20, 2017 20:06

Glad to see him go..... About time.

Sean P.

Jul 20, 2017 20:07

Perhaps that was a tad rude......

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 20:08

Whoa s**t, no. Goodness, he was young too.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 20:08

Well there goes my good mood,,,

And yes, Pean, it was,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 20:09

But I still luvs ya,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 20:10

Thay had some good stuff. Haven't bought any of theirs, but they had some choice stuff,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 20:15

Terrible and sad that such a young guy and a father too, felt there was no other way

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 20:21

No other way? Don't tell me he...

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 20:26

Bummer. Always thought Linkin Park was awful, but it's still sad. Doing it on Chris Cornell's birthday though? That's pretty savage.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 21:14

Depression apparently... I was surprised to learn he was 41. Older than I thought.

Sean P.

Jul 20, 2017 21:36

If I was him I would a killed myself to.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 21:49

Jesus Christ, dude. What the fück mood are you in today?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 21:49

Sean is just an out of touch c**k smear

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 21:56

He's filling in for lunatic.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 21:59

He must be so out of touch from all those years on the road he forget what was socially acceptable and how manners work.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 22:09

Yeah, that's a weird element to this. I guess he was good friends with Cornell, so then he compounds the misery of all the family and friends they mutually had who are still grieving by committing suicide on his birthday? I mean, I'm glad I don't personally fully understand the depths of depression to that level, but I truly don't get that.

Gabriel

Jul 20, 2017 22:53

Exactly all the emo kids who think telling everyone i want to die have no idea what depression really is

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 20, 2017 23:15

Agreed.

Dani

Jul 21, 2017 00:02

What Rattle said was spot on.

I wasn't a fan of linkin park or Chester. But when I was in high school that when that genre of music really took hold and I loved it. So many people in my circle of friends did love LP and Chester and they are deeply saddened by this.

This is just sad. Really really sad.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 00:19

Spot on, Rattle,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 00:28

Sorry, said exactly what Dani said.
I have a massive headache now, and zip memory capacity at the moment,,,

Rattle nailed that right on the target,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 00:34

linkin park was guilty pleasure listening (my friends hated them) from my college days many a year ago, what they were doing had been done before but i found they brought more sophistication to it than most of the other "nu metal" bands. i stopped listening after their second album as i found they lost whatever edge they had, but i'll still listen to them from time to time... going on his lyrics, and his delivery, chester was clearly a man with a lot of pain carried from his youth. some musicians fake relatable things like pain and use it to sell units and tickets, and the older a musician gets the more i think we're prone to saying "you've made it / you're famous / you're rich / get over it" etc... goes without saying how real his pain was, i'm sorry to see it happen

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 00:41

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 03:38

Good riddance!!!

Fking f a g g o t.

Just like Kurt Cobain, he was a goddamn p u s s y.

Only the strong survive.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 03:47

Shut the f**k up you incestuous inbred hicktard.

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 09:48

Thats how everyone is here in Boston. I'm one of the nice ones.....

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 09:51

Guess none of ya have ever heard Ballad Of Jimmy Hendrix by SOD.... or 1Down 3 To Go by The Meatmen.....

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 09:52

I'll be in the 80's if anyone needs me.....

Razor

Jul 21, 2017 10:30

If there was a place for diverse opinions on suicide, it would be here.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 11:03

OH MY GOSH, RATTLE, YOU'RE KILLING HIM!!!
That there is some precision scapelled lacerations just rendering that whiny skeevy postule into a pile of stinky glop,,,

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 11:13

No matter how hard I try..... I just cant get sad that this total stranger that sings crappy music off'd himself......

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 11:18

But if my cold hearted comments have TRULY hurt anyones feelings that TRULY gave a rats ass about this guy..... Then I apologize. But not to you Mattres Demon...... Showing weakness with you would be a fatal mistake......lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 11:29

More a question as to why anyone would laugh at the death of another? I find it sad he passed, More sad that so many people are so willing to hur hur hur about it. More funny is when death comes for those they care about, Will they laugh also?

Still suicide being called weakness? Confusing, To bypass the basic human instinct to survive requires some major balls in my eyes? But also the fact that those who say oh hur hur hur, Likely have no concept of the battles some people fight. My hope is that those people in their dying moments suffer greatly, And for a mere moment they gain the clarity that such horror brings.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 11:38

I don't blame you! I took grew up listening to his best work in Linkin Park's Hybrid theory, which was one of their best albums!
It comes as a shock. Goes to show there are alot of people who hide alot of s**t! (am I allowed to swear on this forum?)

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 11:47

Like I said, I liked some of their stuff, and sad that he's dead, but that was before I knew he killed himself.

However, in honor of his last act of expression, I agree that if he thought his life wasn't worth it, it wasn't.
It's a shame he didn't do it before he had 6 kids. Natural selection favoring killing off the weak n all,,,

Sean P.

Jul 21, 2017 11:55

Meh.... Take it where it comes from and in its proper context..... Im just a smart mouthed punk from the streets..... Who also was diagnosed with manic deppresion at an early age.... Is making light of a persons death appropriate? Of course not. Poverty, deppression, addiction, suicide..... I have either experianced first hand or been in the middle of it my whole life.... Desensatizef if you will..... All the love and compassion in the world or tuff love aint gonna change s**t..... You gotta be strong and make it or you die.... Cold? Yes.... True? Yes.... Just not gonna make pretend to give a s**t on this forum when I dont. If I did care I would be out on the streets helping not famous people with deppression or its symptoms..... alcoholism, adfiction etc etc. Same rules apply to all of us. Learn to survive.... or die. No one can do it for you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 12:08

Hybrid theory... Also grew up with that And f**k no swearing lol

Sean, I can appreciate what you say, But how long does one have to be strong for before getting tired? World is indifferent. Caring takes energy of its own, Which can if given enough of the worlds horrors bring down the best of us.

But we're not in that persons mind. We can't know what they're thinking. So you live, but why? This is just a famous person who dropped hence we notice. But then so many that we don't.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 12:37

It's sad, but it's sad for his wife and SIX young children who he's left behind.

It's way up in the air if they can ever get over this.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 18:44

True that, yeah, Sean.

And exactly, Ainshval, it's sad for them, sadder actually.

Such an act is weak and selfish, and truly disgusting. He made it this far, not sure what nightmares he hadn't been able to escape, but the coast isn't clear? Like people need to grow up already,,,

gotunk

Jul 21, 2017 18:46

I just think it's kinda stupid to make a post like this, whenever someone famous dies. It just seems like a "oh look at me, I'm such a caring person because I posted a thread about it." At least that was the situation last time someone posted a thread like this.

Razor

Jul 21, 2017 18:48

When was the last time a celebrity died and no one cared though?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 19:22

There's plenty that pop up but aren't widely showcased, usually because they have become lost to time away from the public eye.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 19:24

It all depends in how significant a particular person is to yourself.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 21, 2017 22:23

I just heard that police are doing a murder investigation. He died way too similar Chris Cornell. They're saying the two died because, they were about to expose an elite pedophile ring.

Earlofrochester

Jul 21, 2017 22:31

Or maybe he was just late to the 27 club

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2017 00:14

I blame CNN and the rest of MSM,,,

#fakenewskills

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 22, 2017 22:23

Rest in peace

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 00:54

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 00:59

It's one of those days

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 03:17

Psychopatrish

Jul 23, 2017 03:50

If you're gonna off yourself because you can't deal, go for it.

Yes it's sad....and sad sh.it happens in every other conceivable way practicality every waking moment on this God forsaken dirtball planet.

That coworker whose son's best friend was shot to death playing cards two nights ago?...That sh.it really happened. Her son was sitting right next to the dude playing spades one minute, next his buddy's brains are all over his clothes and face.

Young woman found dead in the park last night. Raped..... And her cousin shot last week. Same town. Good old Camden USA.

Plenty enough reason to be depressed. WITHOUT any of your own problems.

But when you produce children, IRDGAF, suicide is NOT an option anymore. Stop being a selfish whiny poor little rich boy and get the fa.ck on with it.

Good job Chester. Now your kids get to add your faggot ass offing yourself to their list of bullsh.it that life is already gonna dole out. Asshole.

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 04:19

Right on ☝time to put on your big boy pants amd deal with it. This world is cold and lonely. If you cant hack it... get out.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 23, 2017 04:35

I said it about Robin Williams. Pal, ya made it that far with whatever demons dancing in your head, you can make it a little farther. Oh, and you're rich, btw. Boo hoo, getting old, not so many roles? Well you ain't the only one, cept most of us don't get to be supestars for a day, nevermind four decades. Heck, I'm getting old too, and I couldn't get a job as even a fluffer for gay p**n even if I did it for free,,,

#firstworldrichpeoplefakeassedproblems

Sean P.

Jul 23, 2017 04:54

I watched my big brother suffer thru 90% of his short life. Nothing but cancer, beatings, ostrasized by family, seizures, loneliness, addiction, alcoholism, deppression, isolation, abandoned, used, manipulated. He didnt quit. His heart did. At 33, kid never had a chance. So fawk this new school hip hop heavy metal I'm so sad and lonely and rich fawking c**t. You dont know what faeking pain is you fawking p.u.s.s.ie.

KimingMeSoftly

Jul 23, 2017 12:11

I think it's really sad.

Not much else to say about it.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.