AltScene
EliteSingles.com

thank you guys

thank you guys

CyanideSazz Created Feb 23, 2017 20:46
3 Comments

to all who have known me and helped I thank you so so much I love you all I am sorry for any hurt I have caused in the past and the people I may have offended but to those who have been here for me your kindness will never be forgotten

thanks take care and much love xoxo

This topic has 12 comments

Razor

Feb 23, 2017 20:48

This sounds like a goodbye. Are you leaving?

CyanideSazz

Feb 23, 2017 20:51

may be yeah I just need time not in a good spot right now

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 23, 2017 20:54

Real life got you down Sazz?

Razor

Feb 23, 2017 20:56

Well take all the time you need. And if you ever start feeling down/guilty for hurting someone, remind yourself that they're probably a prick and deserving of it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 23, 2017 21:03

πŸ•‰

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2017 13:15

The source of All Things, The Luminescence, has more forms than heaven's stars, sure. And one good though is all it takes to make it shine. But a single mistake can burn down a forest in your heart, hiding all the stars, in all the skies. And while a mistake's still burning , ruined love or faith can make you think you're done , and you can't go on. But it's not true. It's never true. No matter what you do ,no matter where you're lost, the Luminescence never leaves you. Any good thing that dies inside can rise again, if you want it hard enough. The heart doesn't know how to quit , because it doesn't know how to lie. πŸ•‰

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2017 13:49

Come on Lunatic we all need a little help sometimes. And this wasn't meant for you.
And if you are true to yourself you know you are a good guy yourself .πŸ•‰

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2017 14:38

Replaces single words of norths star and makes it something that fits his own theme. "The glow is peril, Chained with delight. Hopes ghost apparent, Her feelings hurt by my slight. My pennies ill spent, Still her love for me she sent. At no distance or time shall my thoughts malign, I know her heart is divine. And so hope will be a goddess upon which i last sign.

Nice words, Honestly saying. My only post in a while, And my last for a while longer.

Luni can you read between the lines? Can you see what it says? Or is it you're sadly a touch jaded like myself, Without the rose tint of my glasses? WIthout those rose tinted glasses i hold nothing but jaded frames. I feel sorry for you luni. You're the Malkavian i wish never to be.

/walksoff.

PS: Hello sazz, I remember you, You're a sweet heart and always fun to talk to. No offense taken or given poppet, We're all human, Seems your time to be human came up.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2017 15:48

Mackie , don't mind Lunatic. He is a repellent brute , but I feel myself strangely drawn to the effortlessness of his miseryπŸ•‰

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2017 15:49

* malkie

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2017 17:40

Lunatic it's not like this.
But if you want to talk about your emotions , feelings...... need a shoulder to cry on .
I am here ,yes man can also talk about this.
πŸ•‰

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 24, 2017 19:42

Hang in there, Sazz, we all love you,,,

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.