AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

Any travelers here?

Any travelers here?

HangingShoes99 Created Jul 23, 2019 06:58
5 Comments

I’m planning a trip to Greece soon. I was wondering if there are any other travelers on here? Where do you go? Do you ever look for travel companions to accompany you?

This topic has 10 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2019 13:02

I am a traveler
I first started with my family who were defense contractors
It was hard moving around so much
But after a while I couldn’t exist like some people stuck in one place

Then I did it on my own flying around and building hot rods to road trip
Then I rebuilt a ship to sail around and I have taken crew a few times (female and male)
but they usually can’t handle the ocean far offshore so I go solo
Scuba diving is the best reason I travel

If your on Facebook join the sailing and cruising hitchhikers page get your ass to Mykonos in Greece its amazing and post up, some friendly locals may take you out for a day sail

if you scuba dive there is a place called elephant cave in Greece with a wooly mammoth fossil in a wall underwater below a cliff

HangingShoes99

Jul 27, 2019 18:12

These are great ideas. I was planning on Mykonos!

Sean P.

Jul 27, 2019 20:42

Your a billy-no-mates aren't you.......

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2019 21:51

It's really hard to fit in especially if you don't have the figurtive tools too. I was severely neglected as a kid so it stunt my emotional part of the brain that you use to socialize with plus I'm bipolar

I could understand some of the time it gets annoying when people are overly desperate to find someone. But at the same time patientces are a vertue. Lol

@Sean

No Photo

Deleted User

Jul 27, 2019 23:51

So one usefull answer, one being a t**t as normal as all he can do is insult people yet again and one reply that seems to be so off topic I think its one the wrong post?
My friends that travel join fb groups and try and stay where other travellers do as it's a good way to meet up with like minded people that can give you tips on where they have just been or even travel with them for a bit. Good luck.

Sean P.

Jul 28, 2019 00:49

Then you ☝️ go meet up with this creepy mother f.u.c.k.e.r. When you wind up in a hole putting the lotion on the skin don't come crying to Americans to save you with their guns...... 🤣

Ranger Pariah

Jul 28, 2019 03:12

I've been to Mexico, Brazil, and Romania for long periods of time. At least a month each if not more each place. I've been to 47 states in US. Norway and British Isles are next on my list in 2020.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 16, 2019 23:03

I don't know where that thread is now, the one about the affordability of travel.
Every so often I go somewhere. And if I knew then what I know now, I could have had discounts based on points earned on credit cards. If you're good with a credit card you can buy all your necessities on it like groceries and clothes, etc. and rack up the points to put towards your car rental, hotel, or flight. I've bought all Christmas presents last year on credit card points. If you're not good with a credit card, don't do this!

Adam Horror 1991

Aug 17, 2019 13:54

Not the biggest traveller. Although, I hope on visiting Amsterdam and Berlin soon. Last time I travelled was Greece in 2015 and that was quite an enjoyable time, so I would suggest visiting it. I remember Acropolis being the highlight. I visited six countries in total.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 17, 2019 14:50

Wants to go to Sweden soon again.

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.