AltScene
EliteSingles.com

Does anyone on this site NOT like anime?

Does anyone on this site NOT like anime?

blackmetalsteve6 Created May 30, 2019 02:25
13 Comments

Or is it just me?

This topic has 26 comments

No Photo

Deleted User

May 30, 2019 02:35

I hate being a stereotype. Put on some Blend S man and thank me later.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 30, 2019 02:39

I don't know anything about it. I read the Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle and watched the Japanese cartoon of it; I am not sure if this is anime or not

Sexual WinterkorSS

May 30, 2019 05:47

I don't like anime, although i do find some hentai to be rather amusing(especially a series entitled "Isaku Respect"). Talk about severely sick, twisted, & hilarious !

No Photo

Deleted User

May 30, 2019 13:54

I’ve always hated the weirdness of the animation. Like the fact that the artist will go out of their way to render some crazy intricate (read: stupid-looking) hairstyle but couldn’t be bothered to make the mouth movements match up with the fücking dialogue.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 30, 2019 21:05

Yeah I have thought of that, except the mouths just open and close, they don’t actually move to any words in any language.

No Photo

Deleted User

May 30, 2019 21:39

^I thought of that too! we have a lot in common

No Photo

Deleted User

May 30, 2019 22:15

I don't like much of it. Its normally badly translated and the drawing style is too pervy.i like the old stuff Akira ghost in shell etc but death note started to do my head in why are so many comic heroes so right wing

Dark Saviour

Jun 1, 2019 00:12

Only anime I've watched are the anime style Transformers cartoons.
Masterforce, Victory, RiD (2000), the Unicron Trilogy

Bootblack

Jun 1, 2019 09:16

I don't care for anime, p**n, nor msm.

I am a culture maker, not a tourist and consumer.

Ximius

Jun 3, 2019 10:52

cant say I hate it, but definitely don't like it.

blackmetalsteve6

Jun 3, 2019 13:25

I learned theres gonna be a robotech live action film, not gonna get my hopes up cause chances are its gonna suck, like all the other hollywood adaptations of classic anime, speakin of anyone hear anything bout a new vampire hunter d?

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 8, 2019 23:15

Anime is a good cope.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 9, 2019 02:46

I do need some new suggestions for what to watch.. incelsteve help a brother out? I really want Blend S to have a second season but i can't see it happening. But slice of life stuff really makes me smile which scares me a touch.

Did a VN called house of fata morgana.. REALLY nice gothic art style and a rather good story, Had minor amounts of anime tiddy but i was able to fap by and get back to the story eventually.

blackmetalsteve6

Jun 11, 2019 00:51

Try watchin somthin other then anime i suggest 'angry video game nerd'

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 11, 2019 12:57

I can see the appeal, but it makes young innocent girls look appealing which isn't a good thing. Us mature ladies never get a look in, no chance against those big sad eyes and tight bodies lol.

No Photo

Deleted User

Jun 11, 2019 12:57

I can see the appeal, but it makes young innocent girls look appealing which isn't a good thing. Us mature ladies never get a look in, we have no chance against those big sad tiny bodies. lol

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 15, 2019 21:16

For those who know, What is "Girls und Panzer" and is it appropriate for grown guys in their 40's to like shows about teenage girls or am I just being too judgemental about something I know nothing about? after all, it's just a cartoon. after all it's just a cartoon *****?

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 15, 2019 21:16

Fet.ish

-Charsehole

Aug 15, 2019 23:29

Nope. I don't like it.

Queen Bitch

Aug 15, 2019 23:41

I can't say I hate it, but it's really not one of my interests. There seems to be a lot of yukky pervy s**t though.

Psychopatrish

Aug 16, 2019 00:48

I'll repost what I said on Hooli's thread.

Speed Racer

Æon Flux

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure

That is all.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 16, 2019 13:52

Can't say I don't enjoy ANY of it, but I can pass on the vast, vast majority of it. Kinda like superhero s**t that way.

Ouroboros

Aug 17, 2019 03:40

I don't like most anime in the way that other people probably don't like most shows because its more of a story telling medium and less of a genre to me. I appreciate that there isn't really western politicization in it.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 17, 2019 10:04

I love anime. I'm a huge anime tv show and movie buff.
I love a lot of the old school anime like dragon ball and rorouni kenshin. Mostly fighting with a bit of comedy and way less perverted fan service. Ooh and horror anime. Corpse party is freaking amazing.
Studio ghibli isn't just anime its art. I cannot accept anyone who hates ghibli movies.
And not all anime is perverted and aimed at horny nerds. They even have a cooking competition anime. It makes me hungry every time I watch it.
Anime food always looks so good.

Sharon A

Aug 17, 2019 12:00

I do not even know what it is. But I dont think I want to!

thejerseydevil84

Aug 18, 2019 00:05

i love anime! just don't care much for the newer stuff and really hate The Devilman reboot aka Devilman-crybaby that is on Netflix!!

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.