AltScene
EliteSingles.com
EliteSingles.com

What did you do to get blocked....

What did you do to get blocked....

Dani Created Feb 2, 2017 22:31
118 Comments

So every now and again some delightful soul blocks one of us for one reason or another. What did you do to deserve it??

Someone in chat ranted at someone undeservedly... so naturally I told him to wind his f**king neck in, and couldn't care less wether the guy has had a bad day or not, that did not give them to right to jump downs someones throat....

I got blocked!

I also blocked someone else for being a racist t**t

This topic has 243 comments

Jack of all Trades

Feb 2, 2017 22:42

I hardly get blocked by anyone here as I'm not here to argue or to be offensive. But I did get a message from a loser a long time ago:

"i told you dude anything not related to my post the post bout game ull b blocked told u dude"

Pathetic little f**ker.

Dani

Feb 2, 2017 22:47

Wow, what a charmer. I was talking to one of the regulars I think it was Panda and this dude who shall be un-names, came in and Panda made a joke and the guy was like "f**k you dude, you don't know what s**t i'm dealing with" only more aggressive, so I told him to get back in his f**king box and f**k off as 1) we're not f**king physic and had no way of knowing the guy had a s**t day, and 2) Having a bad day doesnt give him the right to be an absolute c**t to anyone and everyone....

.... and I got blocked

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 2, 2017 22:53

I dunno if Ive been blocked.

Dani

Feb 2, 2017 23:15

Can anyone hand with the Hooligan, or do you have to be a special kind of special?

Dani

Feb 2, 2017 23:16

Usually Sean the little emo whiny f**ks tell you before they block you

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 2, 2017 23:51

I was rude to a girl and she called me a blue waffle t**t. So i faux blocked her. She kinda called me on being a d**k and i was like WELL NO I AM... Well yeah i suppose i am so i blocked her into next month.

Queen Bitch

Feb 3, 2017 02:25

I been blocked by a few people... It is usually because they are intimidated by my awesomeness...

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 02:30

I kinda get blocked after every relationship, but I think the funniest was because I was fat......To bad she didn't know that was an old photo

Queen Bitch

Feb 3, 2017 02:34

I tend to think of blocking as an act being more a comment on the blocker than the blockee. If you are so whiny that you can't put up with what someone writes, that s**t is on you.

The only exceptions I have, there was that one dude who kept making fake accounts and spamming the forums with the same thread over and over... I blocked him just so I could see what everyone was saying without wading through his crap... And someone who is creepy via pm.

The forum would be pretty boring if I went around blocking everyone who disagreed with me or insulted me...

gotunk

Feb 3, 2017 03:36

Most regular people on here get blocked by laying down the truth to newbies who are acting out. It's just because those pricks are mentally unstable. One person sent a death threat to me then blocked me.

Dani

Feb 3, 2017 10:33

Well played Malkie... Blue waffle t**t huh? Thats one hell of an insult. Dodged a bullet by blocking that kinda crazy

Dani

Feb 3, 2017 10:34

Well played Malkie... Blue waffle t**t huh? Thats one hell of an insult. Dodged a bullet by blocking that kinda crazy

Dani

Dani

WTF! Why is that there THREE times. Dammit the forum is broke.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 11:36

Oddly enough i have never gotten blocked...

Queen Bitch

Feb 3, 2017 15:57

I never knew until yesterday that Gotunk had blocked me, and even then it was only because he drew attention to it that I knew... So Flames, you never know, someone somewhere may have you blocked

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 18:33

I've been blocked plenty. Last year was a banner year because me and Luna were the first blocked by the most rampant trolls.
BettyT blocked him, then me within an hour, but unblocked us after a couple of days cuz at least she had guts and wasn't as bad as she acted.
SkinSkank blocked me then him within half an hour. Over the weeks she proceeded to block everyone else as well, till she realized that the reason why she saw her threads had only one comment was cuz all others were blocked, so she started unblocking. She never got around to me, and thought I quit the site.
Nae Nae blocked me within 15 minutes, and Luna in 17. Which was a shame, because that self-righteous dolt was completely oblivious to his own trolling and absolute irksomeness and the Nae Nae wars went from mid Nov till sometime in January. But fun was had by all.

A lot of my buttboys blocked me, including Nevada Nae who then blocked Knotty Lad and others too, and ex-con Texas rapist Pretty Boy Nae. Sad, because both said they were coming here to shoot me dead. Last winter was fun.

Wiconsin Steve blocked Earl, Luna, and me. That was a funny night.

SPECIAL BONUS: Look up Justin Bieber on the music selection for a gander at Nevada Nae.

Dani

Feb 3, 2017 18:38

Love that you keep track of all of this!

Jack of all Trades

Feb 3, 2017 18:42

I think I should be worried why he keeps track of that.

I got blocked but can't remember by who (they messaged-threatened me or a weirdly visit to my profile speaks wonders).

Mod and me definitely have different priorities around here.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 18:43

I said something mildly negative about cats during a private chat and got shut the f**k down for it. Only one I actually know of.

Dani

Feb 3, 2017 18:45

hahahahah I think Mod does indeed stand out a little. As done Lunda.

RMC.... what on earth did you say about cats that could warrant such a reaction?

Razor

Feb 3, 2017 18:46

No one blocks me, I'm far too hilarious.

Earlofrochester

Feb 3, 2017 18:54

I don't even remember w Steve.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 18:58

I cant even remember, when I realised my next message wouldnt send I recapped and realised what the offending article. She was probably just very elitist cat crazy and not open to opposing opinions.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 19:01

People probably block you Razor (I mean who wouldn't) you probably just think they're playing hard to get when they don't respond to your advances.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 19:01

Earl, remember the guy who said he likes raping dead bodies, and then his ma came up and he got touchy about that and so we all centered on that and fired away? The one I made the Frito Lays Wisconsin Sausage "Steve's mom favorite rectal realigner" meme for?

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 19:12

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 19:18

Peter, not Steve, sorry, he was only on the forum one night.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 19:35

QB
You're right! you dont get a notice about it... well as far as i know, is a better way to frame it then

Razor

Feb 3, 2017 19:49

Cactus, noooooo, I'm so f**king charming. I remember there has been a few user who blocked my old profile. Either due to pussying out after sending a death threat, bitching out because I gave them a brutal critique about their character or just blocking me out of a convoluted and misguided sense of righteousness (usually after a brutal character assassination).

Razor

Feb 3, 2017 19:49

Users*

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 20:08

When you get to someone so much that they personally congratulate you, you know your job is accomplished.

Queen Bitch

Feb 3, 2017 21:36

There should be an award for the most blocked users.

Jack of all Trades

Feb 3, 2017 21:50

I can already see an award show in my mind. But it's probably more like Michael Scott's Dundies from The Office.

Queen Bitch

Feb 3, 2017 22:07

How would one know was that?

Queen Bitch

Feb 3, 2017 22:07

Who has*

Goddam f**king tablet!!!

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Feb 3, 2017 23:05

I have pissed off so many people i lost count😀

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Feb 3, 2017 23:08

My favorite two were skinhead and the pizza cutter girl midnight

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 23:13

Poor Pizza Cutter, she blocked everyone, I feel sorry for her, so I didn't mention her,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 3, 2017 23:14

I'm sure I've been blocked by quite a few people for various reasons. Doesn't really bother me.

Dani

Feb 3, 2017 23:29

I think just that one dude blocked me. Bear i'm not ignoring you in chat. I'm half paying attention and every time I look up you have gone! ooooops.

Cow_killer

Feb 4, 2017 14:48

A lot of people have blocked me apparently slitting cows throats isn't a good thing to do for a profession lol. And also being a c**t and using the n word even though my biological father is one

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 17:03

You ☝need attention don't you.....

Jack of all Trades

Feb 4, 2017 17:08

People with special needs usually do, Sean.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 17:14

How do you know if someone's blocked you? I know on Whatsapp but can't tell on here?

Dani

Feb 4, 2017 17:47

Usually they tell you.... in a tantrum.... because they are special snowflakes and have had their feelings hurt.

Bless.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 17:52

You can check their profiles, and if it says on their pics "This user has disabled comments" yet folks are posting comments still, that's an indication.
If there aren't other comments or maybe they just disabled comments recently, you can wink them, then check your sent box to see if it's there. When you send a message or wink, it'll still say, "Your message has been succesfully sent" but it won't be in your sent messages,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 17:54

Oh, and what Dani said.
They feel they have to announce it so you know you're not invited to their lonesome butthurt party,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 18:04

Oh bloody hell I can't be arsed with doing all that. I think a guy blocked me on here but his pic still shows in the on line recently thingy bob? I don't really give a stuff if I get blocked, I doubt it would be much of a loss

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 18:15

Oh, here if they block you, you can still see them.
Plus if you block them, you can see them on Recently Online. If they're truly pukable, who wants to see their putrid faces?

Only a two I've blocked make me wretch due to their character, or lack of one.
Others I done just to prevent myself from wasting time on a useless ruckus with a masochistic troll who loves getting pummeled or saying something hurtful to someone that I would later regret.

Psychopatrish

Feb 4, 2017 18:21

I once had a back n forth with some chick who's post I couldn't understand on the forum last summer.....She suggested I block her. But where's the fun in that?...

I went to the store, & when I got back on the thread was gone. Idk if that means she blocked ME or if she just self destructed.....Either way, I'm unsure if anyone has me blocked....don't really care to know either. Enjoy! 👍

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 18:40

If they block you, you can still see them, their threads, comments,,,

It's also possible the thread got deleted it too much fighting is happening on it,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 4, 2017 22:45

Ew, wtf dude....,and pizza cutter girl? That one particularly stood out to me

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 16:23

Pizza Cutter posted odd threads last winter that were strangely devoid of emotion and personality and beyond earnestly narcissistic (stuff about guy s**ts she did, was she pretty, how bout now, model-worthy prettier?). They seemed clearly insane, and we all proceeded to tear those threads apart after the advice and suggestions were ignored (like she kept posting the same relationship threads over and over). Sadly, it became apparent that something was truly amiss, and that she was afflicted with autism or somehing that affected her so. So the it wasn't funny anymore. Unfortunately, by the time that sunk in, she had blocked everyone on the forum, so apologies went unheard, and she departed.

She has a YouTube channel featuring her doing cooky things, including the infamous pizza cutter one, where she did horror poses with said utensil, and this became her nickname.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 18:10

That goody two shoes 24 yo divorced Cali EmoGoth mom with the toy bat pics in Dec 2015 blocked everyone too. (I was the first). Everyone thought it was a fake profile, a troll, but she stayed on the site. She was just nuts.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 18:16

I got blocked by Boombeachgundum because I kept saying his name which is Jon and then I called him stupid because of some reason and he blocked me. But he also blocks a lot of people. He eventually unblocked me though
I don't know if there is others who have blocked me other than that Wolverine chick

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 18:32

First to ten blocks wins.

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 18:39

I win!

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 18:40

f**king giphy!

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 18:41

Oh now it's there.... Ugh...

Anyways...

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 18:41

You lose!

Dani

Feb 5, 2017 18:45

I was blocked by Wolverine too, but then she unblocked me when she realised i am indeed f**king awesome, then got blocked by Boombeach because he is a special snowflake and I hurt his feelings.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 18:51

last time I stuck around in chat Boombeach seemed to be spouting out information on something that no one was actually conversing to.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 18:52

JS, fastest gifer in the west.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 18:56

He's always doing that

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 18:56

I've not been blocked to my knowledge. Though I can think of a few who may have put the block on me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 19:12

oh... what, never?

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 19:13

You can tell if youve had at least one as your account gets a 24 hour hold... or did.

Dani

Feb 5, 2017 19:23

Yep, mind did. Well it didnt last 24 hours.

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 19:28

Even my account got held up for 24 hours once, and I'm one of the best and nicest guys in town!

Dani

Feb 5, 2017 19:29

One of the best huh?

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 19:31

I have many talents and skills. I didn't call myself Jack of all Trades for nothing.

I'm expecting MC to show up with "jack of all trades, master of none".

Too late.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 19:59

Hey, you shouldn't put yourself down like that...

Leave it to the professionals.

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 20:01

Boombeach never converses with anyone in chat. He's like that little, enthousiastic kid who wants to tell you about his day at school but you don't really wanna know.

Jack of all Trades

Feb 5, 2017 20:02

It seems you reversed your reverse for today, MC. I call it progress

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 20:04

I'm glad somebody said that. Information dumpers are a real drag.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 5, 2017 20:13

No way, I'm still as backwards as I ever was...

Lexi_poo

Feb 5, 2017 20:54

I have blocked some retards on here because i hate people who argue because they dislike me rather than actually believing in what they say, i mean dislike me all you want but at least believe and understand the s**t that comes out of your mouth, Or when i KNOW my opinion is right, "that's right people, opinions can be right" but they refuse to accept the truth and stick to their stupid illogical opinions.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Feb 5, 2017 21:45

Boom is dragethelake

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Feb 5, 2017 21:47

With an E i always say that to piss him off i think he finally just got a new profile

Dani

Feb 7, 2017 01:28

I found out why that special snowflake blocked me. We're talking Boombeachgundam900.

So a in 2002/2003 I was at a metal hammer awards. I met Dani Filth outside and the guy was an grade a f**knugget. So rude, I asked him to sign something because I was 17/18 and thought he was cool, he was rude and abusive. Scribbled on a piece of paper and was a knobhead when I asked for his picture.

So I went off to the aftershow party, as I was friends with a band that attended the awards. Whilst I was at the bar, I saw Dani Filth antagonise ever member of the murderdolls, until the point where one of them got up and punched him. Dani Filth was swiftly kicked out the club and we all carried on with our evening.

Now apparently according the Boom the snowflake, the reason Dani Filth was kicked out was because he wanted Joey to be the next COF Drummer?? Have you heard of anything more utterly f**king insane??

Any way, he wasn't accepting my version of events, despite the fact that I was there and saw the whole f**king thing.

Because I called Dani Filth a prick he then said I should have the name Dani and I should change it. Because I shouldn't be associated with Dani Filth..... My name ladies and gents is Dani. It has been Dani since the day I was born. Dani Louise is the name my Parents gave me.

Boomthespecialsnowflake REFUSES to accept that this is my actual name, and that I should change it.

Then he tells everyone he can't stand me and i'm a terrible person.

Psychopatrish

Feb 7, 2017 02:12

I find that eating too much cheese gets me blocked sometimes...

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 02:14

What kinda cheese ☝

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 07:11

I haven't met the man personally, but friends of mine have and everyone of them has said Dani Filth is a d**khead.

Dani

Feb 7, 2017 08:24

He is a prick. I've met him twice. Second time I didn't actually speak to him, couldn't be bothered after the previous incident.

A friend of mine was friends with someone else from COF and he said Dani actually fires people when they disagree with him. That band have had more members come and go than guns n roses and that's saying something.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 09:24

A friend of mine I were in the same gaming clan as Gian Pyres for a while. I never spoke to the guy but my friend did. Apparently Dani Filth kicked him out of the band by sending him a P45 in the post. Naturally he didn't really have anything good to say about the guy.

I regrettably saw CoF play once, and walked away after 3 'songs' mostly because Dani Filth was being a total bell-end. Also it was 11am and they sounded like s**t. There's only so much a guy can tolerate before lunch.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 09:49

Wow modda, that kinda hit me hard for some reason , whats her channel

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 10:07

I forgot, plus it's sad. I think Migi might know, Knotty Lad also,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 10:53

Oh, right on, I'll ask migi when she gets back to me

Earlofrochester

Feb 7, 2017 11:19

https://youtu.be/xZqdoCoBPYw

Sadly she looks to have deleted the pizza cutter incident but her names hollie ferguson

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 11:34

:| not going to say anything about that

Jack of all Trades

Feb 7, 2017 11:40

Damnit, that was the best one, Earl.

Earlofrochester

Feb 7, 2017 11:56

Akuma- that's because there isn't anything to say.

Yeah I know koos but I spent 10 minutes of my life scrolling through all the s**t she's posted on YouTube and it isn't there. However the balls about the horses is.

Dani

Feb 7, 2017 12:39

Someone feel free to copy and paste my comments so that f**king c**kwomble can read then and he can f**k off inboxing me.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 12:39

At least she's not as bad as my earlier attempts on YouTube,and alot of the first takes I had from the show I covered (that was wasted by my friends butterfingers

Earlofrochester

Feb 7, 2017 13:16

No no no she is.

Check out her proper site: https://m.youtube.com/user/Hollster91

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 13:37

haha, no, my sound test made it onto my channel somehow.....which I just found out wasn't on my personal channel, but my websites channel DX

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 13:39

and at least she doesn't look like Chris Farley was casted for the Crow

Gabriel

Feb 7, 2017 15:15

I think I'm just an asshole then cuz I get blocked and normally I'm just being me. Oh wait yeah I am an asshole of epic proportions. That's not a sympathy vote I've been told it for all my life. Anyway on a serious note I've only really been blocked back one entity (it was a couple so one being) that was maybe four years ago before I met my current gf. This girl on here was flirting a lot with me and a few others (girls included, I know this due to one being a good friend). This girl would be very sexually explicit with with me. At the time I had been single for more than six years (my choice) so I admit to returning the favor. After about three months we started to talk about meeting. At this point I was informed she was in an open relationship and that her bf would probably be there and would also like to join in. Now nothing against people who like that mmf thing but it's not for me. Before I got to say sorry I don't think I'm your man I had about 7 messages about what their fantasy night would include. I won't go into that now its not needed. Now to say I was shocked was an understatement, when I said no I was called a "f**king teasing c**t" also accused of leading them on when the bloke was never mentioned. With that I started to bring that point up but was blocked before I had the chance.

There is no accounting for the taste of some people, I mean look at me hahaha. Sorry had to get that in before someone else did.

Gabriel

Feb 7, 2017 15:59

@dani, who is this Dani "the midgit f**ktard" filth fan. I'd like to pass on my experience of him as well

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 16:02

dani? like dani filth? singer of cradle of filth?

Paddy MacLennane

Feb 7, 2017 16:27

I've never blocked anyone, not had any need to.

As for being blocked, not sure if anyone has to be honest.

Dani

Feb 7, 2017 16:55

It's BoomBeechgundam900 or what ever his name it. The guy is a massive f**king bumnugget. I hope he stands on a plug.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 17:09

Who could hate you, Dani? You're just so loveable.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 17:14

I totally blanked out for a minute sorry

Gabriel

Feb 7, 2017 17:17

Can you put a link to boombeaches profile or give us details of how to find him please. We can't search for user names on here can we

Earlofrochester

Feb 7, 2017 18:22

https://www.altscene.com/profile/view/214937

There you go.

Dani

Feb 7, 2017 20:37

Me lovable? I always thought I was a bit of a t**t!

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 21:01

Your a knobhead ☝

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 21:22

If he's blocked you dani, why or how's he messaging you?

Dani

Feb 7, 2017 21:30

Oh when you block someone you can still message them, they however can't message you back.

Dani

Feb 7, 2017 21:30

You're* Sean.p

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 21:31

I know

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 7, 2017 21:44

So he's a creeper then. That's pretty odd.

Paddy MacLennane

Feb 8, 2017 01:35

The skill is knowing where to kick it Scally, you can't teach that in a book.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 05:36

HA HA, Luna blocked me, what a twerp,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 06:27

No wonder why he's been quiet. Maybe his sock puppet wife forced his hand to do it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 08:12

Who knows how disturbed the fruitloop is. For all you know, everyone hollering at him that his imaginary wife isn't real is tearing the fabric of his fantasy world apart. He was MIA for the second day of it, and I doubt that was spring cleaning day in la la land,,,

Earlofrochester

Feb 13, 2017 21:05

I think I've just been blocked! 😂

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:15

c**k blocked?

Earlofrochester

Feb 13, 2017 21:16

What c**k?

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:18

Who blocked you, Earl?

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:19

Wasn't me

Earlofrochester

Feb 13, 2017 21:20

I think spiritwalker has haha

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:21

Oh sorry, I meant you're a c**k, and probably deserved it.

So are you going to spill the beans?

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:22

Ah makes sense, she's allergic to faces hairier than her own.

Earlofrochester

Feb 13, 2017 21:27

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:32

Spiritwalker? Who's that?
And why?

Earlofrochester

Feb 13, 2017 21:34

A few threads down.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:35

She couldn't handle Earl's intensity. I know sometime it's to much to absorb....

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 13, 2017 21:39

Yup, I seen it. Earl called her obtuse. That's something YOU NEVER SAY TO A WOMAN. Worse than c.u.n.t. really.

Earlofrochester

Feb 13, 2017 22:04

So I should have called her a c**t then? Gotcha.

Learn something new everyday.

Psychopatrish

Feb 13, 2017 23:32

I'd rather be called a-cute!

Eh?...eh????...

Fack you.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 14, 2017 00:13

Rombus.... Did I spell that right?

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 14, 2017 00:15

"I'm moving like a paralelagram"

MOTORHEAD by MOTORHEAD

Psychopatrish

Feb 14, 2017 00:23

*rhombus

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 14, 2017 00:29

Aaaaaaah, your a gem Trish I woulda sat next to you during every spelling test in school (and math and grammer) But not history, literature or science.... I got those

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 14, 2017 08:49

Well, Earl, you know what that means,

ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!

Earlofrochester

Feb 14, 2017 09:18

I know, over so little too. I'm a true pro.

No Photo

Deleted User

Feb 14, 2017 09:40

YOU ARE!!!
I reposted your comment on her thread so she can gather further emperical data verifying her need to shield her eyes,,,

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 5, 2019 11:31

I get the impression someone blocked me from what I am seeing. I mean it strikes me as very odd. We had been messaging for like three days, and then I asked if she had discord, and she said she had heard of it but did not have one, I told her that discord is nice because you can text, send mms, and do voice calls ect. Then i said if she would like she could text me instead, gave my number, and stated that I cannot get mms on my phone.

I mentioned that specifically because it annoys me to no end when someone sends me one. My phone literally will try to download it, tell me that it fails, and if I go so far as to delete the entire message chain...a few days later it will start trying to download it again. Does that for weeks before it stops.

Apparently that email got me blocked it seems like. Seems like giving someone your number after three days is an odd thing to block you over.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 5, 2019 11:32

Lol I totally did not notice this post was 2 years dead.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 5, 2019 13:50

Someone will be in shortly to yell at you for this.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 5, 2019 14:18

How do you have the time to go through so many posts, only to not see the time stamp. Someone is telling porkies.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 5, 2019 14:27

How the hell did you find it without realising you scrolled through many posts?????

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 5, 2019 14:54

Awe this post brings back memories 😍

And yes giving your number out on here is a perfectly good reason to get blocked. I don't give out personal info here. And after only three days wanting to exchange digits make you sound needy and kind of gives off creepy stalker vibes.

I wouldn't have blocked you since I don't block people. But I would have ignored you till you gave up.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 5, 2019 15:26

Lol well we had talked a fair bit in that three days lol. And honestly I get annoyed with having to come here looking for messages. If it sent notifications...sure. But I have a life. I do not want to feel like I have to be tied to a website if there is someone I want to talk to. As too the necro posting.

I did not look at the forum, I did a google search, trying to figure out why when I sent the message it did not show up in the sent folder, and found this post and others. I thought it was a little funny, so I posted, then saw the year after hitting submit while it was loading.

Also...first day is needy, and probably a catfish, third day, if it has involved a fair amount of talking and other info sharing, I do not see it that way. And that is also way more than most of the girls on here wait to give you a number.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 14, 2019 19:24

Only time I block is if you're unnecessarily rude or vulgar right off the bat. Rude personal questions before names are even exchanged, disrespectful comments or messages, just don't be a d**k and you won't be blocked. But if I don't know you, you're not gonna talk to me in a disrespectful, condescending or otherwise degrading manner. You don't know me like that and I'm past all that nonsense. If you're genuinely interested, then flirt a hit, get to know the person. Otherwise, don't waste my time.

gotunk

Aug 14, 2019 19:44

I typically block people who like to start s**t in these forums. Just people who do not listen to reason and just want to hear themselves talk.

Jack of all Trades

Aug 14, 2019 19:55

Ahhh, this thread brings back memories. Who remembers Pizza Cutter Girl?

-Charsehole

Aug 14, 2019 19:55

I do!!

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 14, 2019 19:57

I remember Pizza Cutter girl...

-Charsehole

Aug 14, 2019 19:58

She hated me

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 14, 2019 20:08

She probably still has me blocked for that 😂

Queen Bitch

Aug 14, 2019 20:19

I kinda felt sorry for her, but she was a very strange girl.

Jack of all Trades

Aug 14, 2019 20:26

Strange? Weird as f**k if you ask me.

Jack of all Trades

Aug 14, 2019 20:26

The only people I find strange, are the ones locking people in their basement

Queen Bitch

Aug 14, 2019 20:27

Dammit, when did you escape?

Jack of all Trades

Aug 14, 2019 20:28

You didn't give me food or anything, so I walked out.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 14, 2019 20:30

One of the great things about England, or so I thought, was that it had a place for 'the Eccentric.'

It gave the country some character.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 14, 2019 20:38

Whatever happened to Pizza Cutter girl? Did she just leave?

Queen Bitch

Aug 14, 2019 20:56

Pfffff, I'll have to get a better lock.

I'm not sure if she left, but she hasn't posted on the forum in a long time now.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 14, 2019 20:58

I hope she ended up ok. Since she was definitely a bit unstable.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 14, 2019 21:15

She's fine I checked her YouTube its still up and she's still making strange videos

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 14, 2019 21:16

Well that's kind of a relief, but whatever floats her boat really.

As long as she doesn't do any real damage to herself or anyone else, I guess there's no harm.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 14, 2019 21:21

I blocked a couple of people. One sent me a really long and dirty message describing in detail what he wanted to do to me; the other one got angry when I didn't reply and got nasty. Otherwise I just leave it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 20, 2019 07:08

I just don't get any replies to begin with. I'm an ugly, uninteresting piece of s**t to begin with. Avoids any later drama I guess.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 20, 2019 07:15

I've seen your profile dear ^
You are not ugly. The whole straight laced college edumacated rich guy bio on your profile made you feel unapproachable. And again as I've mentioned before most girls aren't looking for a long distance relationship. You are extremely lucky if you find someone who lives close or is willing to go the distance.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 20, 2019 08:11

Talking of missing where did the man that had a bat after his name that fought with rattle go?

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 20, 2019 08:11

Talking of missing where did the man that had a bat after his name that fought with rattle go?

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 20, 2019 08:49

I remember him what name did we give him? goblin king(c**k). He eventually got bored and left after rattle. He definitely had a crush

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 20, 2019 11:04

I'm rich? Let me know where that money is!

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 20, 2019 11:07

Also, no on the long distance. Plenty of Tampa girls are fine by me!

Bree

Aug 23, 2019 02:21

I do not need to mention who I blocked, it's very apparent lol

it's been a blissful existence since.

as for pizza girl......she's got nowt on the vegan girl I'm waiting for the 3 yearly return of that individual!

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 23, 2019 03:19

@techie learn to read. I said your profile made you look like a rich unapproachable smartass. I put it in a nicer way but that's the vibe your profile gives.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2019 14:49

Lol, I got blocked by what’s-her-face from the donation thread. I probably would have ended up donating too, but goddamn, all that sanctimonious crying was getting on my nerves.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2019 14:57

She blocked you too eh? Ha! And after all we did to bump that thread way more than it deserved to be. Also amusing to hear a 27 year old referring to herself as an “old timer”.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2019 15:21

Lol

Bree

Aug 23, 2019 20:40

Wow.

Why don't you cross swords while you're high fiving?

You're congratulating each other on attacking someone who was bringing awareness to a death and a mother and child left struggling.

Superb advertisement for yourselves.

Personally I'd take one sentence of hypocrisy over basically being a grim f**k.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2019 20:46

I actually didn’t attack her.

But hey if you come across that link for the gofundme, I’ll throw in 5 crisp American dollar bills. Limited time offer, some restrictions apply, batteries not included.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2019 20:46

Actually I agree with Bree for a change.

Shocker I know.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2019 20:47

No one’s perfect, OGB.

Bree

Aug 23, 2019 21:22

Nils, I don't think we ever openly disagreed about anything on here that held value anyway.

...and if we did it's been too long, I've forgotten and I don't give a crap.

I don't hold grudges unless you're a sick f**k.

As far as I'm aware you're not a sick f**k.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 23, 2019 21:23

Fair play Bree. Water under the bridge and long gone.

Um moved to Mumbridge

Aug 23, 2019 21:25

Thank you. Those morons seem to be pleased with themselves for showing how truly disgusting they are, over one stupid comment I probably shouldn't have made, so they're compelled to s**t all over anything good. No bother, I can't see their s**te. They're probably too busy huffing each other for their achievement. No loss. 😊

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 24, 2019 08:02

Yikes, Mig. I didn't know skipping higher education was such a big thing in the UK.

We get utterly derided for it here in the US. It's not elitist. We're utter trash if we don't get a bachelor degree at a minimum here.

I thought WE were the stupid and you Europeans made fun of us. I'm so confused, now.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 24, 2019 09:04

I am American ^
Iowa to be exact. And that comment right there is why you sound like a stuck up smartass. Not all Americans think people who don't go to college are trash. Some of the richest people in the world never had higher education. I went for a few semesters all I got out of the experience was a debt of over $6,000 and a couple of psychology credits. It really wasn't worth it.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 24, 2019 09:36

Then why the f**k do you think I'm an elitist because I finished private school? Do you just like to be a d**k to people who finished something? I can't say it's made me rich or successful? Is this your complex or mine?

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 24, 2019 09:58

I said your profile gave off this impression in my opinion. I also said you are not ugly like you had stated above you just became fixated on criticism part and immediately jumped to conclusions. Seriously I was trying to be nice by putting it in a less harsh way at first. Again its just my opinion and the vibe I got.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 24, 2019 10:02

And I never said you were an elitist for finishing College. Again jumping to conclusions. You even assumed that I'm from the UK. And then made stereotypical generalizations about both countries.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 24, 2019 10:45

Well, then, I've got no idea why you've got s**tty opinions about me but you do.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 24, 2019 10:48

BTW: I equally DGAF about the US and the UK, for those not Migi.

No worries. I have no alliances to any political nonsense.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 24, 2019 14:49

^Yes, be a swing voter. That's the way to be, politically.
They shouldn't know how you're gonna vote.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 24, 2019 17:51

You’re not treated like trash if you don’t have a degree in the United States. Jesus, where did that fairy tale come from? Hell, sometimes you’re treated like a dummy if you DO have a degree but it just happens to be in a field that’s virtually obsolete.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 25, 2019 10:53

*You're

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 25, 2019 10:59

Wut?

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 25, 2019 20:21

A BA is the obstacle to a designated profession, it was never meant to be the end goal-so many people think that it is and get disappointed. You don't really need a MA for most things, so it may be better to pick up a secondary diploma or certificate in a technical college after that, they are cheaper. Better yet, get yourself a trade and get paid while you go to school.
Now there are also short-cuts, you can transfer dinky college credits to a university degree.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 25, 2019 20:28

at least in Canada but it gets standardized because its the west's greatest outsource. Oh yeah, and try to choose a program with an internship. Why was I blocked, I don't know?!

Raz Vabbit

Aug 26, 2019 23:18

Looks like some people are having fun on here, careful no one gets blocked, wouldn't that be ironic.

I usually get blocked for telling what others don't want to hear. I can't tell if it's people being over emotional or the comfort zone of ignorance that drives people.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 27, 2019 02:33

Have you ever blocked somebody, Inlé?

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 27, 2019 02:37

Been a creep

Raz Vabbit

Aug 27, 2019 09:33

No seahag, I'm far too nosey.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 27, 2019 17:16

Upsetting people by being an argumentative, stubborn asshole. 😂😂😂

gotunk

Aug 29, 2019 21:05

It's not hard to get blocked, this site does tend to attract nutters.

Sean P.

Aug 29, 2019 22:05

Evidently I'm blocked by the Odinist lady.......

gotunk

Aug 29, 2019 22:18

She blocked me too, she's a real loon. Apparently Odin cannot give her the strength to deal with conflict.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 29, 2019 22:21

Yep, me three. Apparently the weight of all the knowledge I dropped in there was too fücking heavy even for her Thor hammer to handle.

Like Morpheus, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 29, 2019 22:58

Just being a bit of a clown 😅

Sean P.

Aug 29, 2019 23:27

Gotunk, that was comedy gold...... "Odin cannot give her the strength......" 🤣

Sean P.

Aug 29, 2019 23:27

Grumman 🤣

Sean P.

Aug 29, 2019 23:30

I've taken a lot of s.h.i.t. due to my beliefs, opinions etc. Combined with my smart mouth and piss poor attitude has at times made me a target to good to pass up. Still have not blocked anyone....... EXCEPT!

That one fake profile spamming the forum with swastikas and anal cavity's a couple years ago. Didn't want to see that.......

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 29, 2019 23:52

The Viking lady blocked me too. I don't even know why🤔 I was being nice!

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 29, 2019 23:53

I guess I just piss people off without even trying

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2019 00:19

The beauty of posting your beliefs in an open forum and then being triggered by the response, which actually wasn’t even that negative. Maybe she just deleted herself.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2019 01:16

HEY i had blocked dani long ago and wasn't going to comment on this "tee hee" but then i saw the Valkyrie blocked me also and felt i needed to add i blocked gotunks cause everyone else was doing it and i wanted to be cool.

Anyone else wanna be blocked to make this thread funnier?

gotunk

Aug 30, 2019 03:20

She just started off so well, acting like she was open minded and chill. But nope, at the first sign of conflict she loses her s**t. Hope she likes being the only person who she can see on the forums at this rate. And I can still view her profile for some reason.

We do get an excess of one time nutters who love to start drama on these forums. We kind of have to haze most newbies anyway.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2019 06:33

Gotunk blocked me too and I've had zero interactions with him.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2019 07:17

Blocked us all i believe. God knows why as i said nothing against her.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 30, 2019 08:26

No°

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2019 09:43

I'll block you poodle....

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 30, 2019 13:22

What’s funny is seeing two people who are blocked from each other but not you posting on the same thread, blissfully unaware of the other person unless someone else happens to mention them by name.

Queen Bitch

Aug 30, 2019 20:00

@ Bear He does that a lot... You aren't missing anything. The guy is from incels anonymous or somewhere...

gotunk

Aug 31, 2019 01:47

Oh yeah, I see threads get bumped up all the time and be unable to see who commented. I like trying to figure out who it is.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2019 10:06

Oh is Gotunk here? Oh the irony. I'm surprised he can even see this thread in his lonely world. Considering the block button was virtually made solely for his usage.

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Aug 31, 2019 10:52

Luna probably got blocked more he had a habit of ticking people off. Then there was that time Loki lost his mind and started going crazy on the forum. And then there was skater girl she stole pictures to roast members on another site she's the only person I've ever had permanently in my block list. I don't block people but she was awful.

Dani

Aug 31, 2019 12:53

Tibs, you’re never just a bit of a clown.

You’re either “can’t breathe for laughing” type of hilarious or your a moody c**t.

Queen Bitch

Aug 31, 2019 15:04

That's exactly my thoughts Cactus.

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2019 15:25

I'm sure a few people have blocked me since I've been back, but such is life.

What I am finding hilarious is that people used to constantly accuse some of us of being trouble makers and s**tstirrers but quite a few arguments recently have been caused by people who act exactly like we did.

Just strikes me as funny.

Don't think I've blocked anyone recently

No Photo

Deleted User

Aug 31, 2019 20:39

I've never blocked anyone from Alt. Scene but it does make me curious as to what it would be like, as in how it would change the experience.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 1, 2019 12:32

LOL, I was warned by somebody a long time ago not to get so active in the forums

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 1, 2019 12:37

I mean, not to be in the forums at all. Now if I were to start blocking, which I couldn't do (because I enjoy people), I'd start by picking off all the violent and stuck up Americans just to see what the world would be like without them.

Sean P.

Sep 1, 2019 12:46

Guess you'll be blocking me....... ☝️☹️

Queen Bitch

Sep 1, 2019 15:39

I don't block people on the forums, it just gets far too confusing when people are acknowledging what someone said and you can't see it... The only time I block people is when they are creepy and persistent with the PMs.

ctsvbullet

Sep 2, 2019 00:26

is this thriad still going on about being blocked lol

ctsvbullet

Sep 2, 2019 00:28

im prey almost eer in this thread has blocked me except only few havent yet

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 2, 2019 13:21

^people blocked you bullet??? I never see anyone bothering you about the way that you write. It's because you're blocked???

ctsvbullet

Sep 3, 2019 19:17

well duh of course becuse of the past argument that been made lol

Migiヽ(^0^)ノ

Sep 3, 2019 20:34

^No we gave up on translating booms posts
We used to have someone who would understand him.
And I doubt many have you blocked boom. If they did you'd just make another profile.
He's been boom, dradge the lake, and no name. You can always tell its him cause of the way he writes.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2019 21:03

HAHAHA is THAT who that is?

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 3, 2019 21:12

Yeah, the total lack of grammar, punctuation, and/or spelling makes it unintelligible but not necessarily block-worthy.

ctsvbullet

Sep 4, 2019 00:55

jeusus christ what ever get out my c**try lo

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 4, 2019 01:27

Never mind those passive aggressives, bullet, it's such an unmanly trait they have; and they don't even know they have it. Rainbow is more direct than they are and I actually like her and I hardly like anybody.

No Photo

Deleted User

Sep 4, 2019 01:29

I been a mean drunk
let's live and let live man, be groovy it's okay that people are
it's okay, it's okay

Leave comment...

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in or register.